Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Tournament Forum > 3DShoots.com Smack Down League

Old 09-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #41
chelleo

chelleo is on a distinguished road

Next week....I"ll be baaacck....so bowhunterhoosier you best be shooting. I'm determined to putting you on that oak plank once again.

I do kinda have to work once in a while here at the office when the boss is here, so I didn't even see the sit down till just a few minutes ago. 3 more hours to go till we head to Sacramento to gear up for this weekend's FITA....seems I packed for a week. hehehe I'm being prepared for the heat...extra unmentionables even for mid day change. I HATE THE HEAT!!!!!
Old 09-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #42
Pinwheel1969
#1 THREAD KILLER

Pinwheel1969 is on a distinguished road

Sorry I was out this week. I've been up north setting up trail cams and a few more stands for my sons youth hunt next week end. I'll be rare form next week.
I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
RANGER BOW STRINGS
Pinwheel1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:15 AM   #43
outdoorsman

outdoorsman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
I do wish I had shot a round this week. Maybe I could have reached my goal of scoring 1 point in a 5 week shoot.....

Have no fear.....I am getting my stuff back together and will be taking back my 9th place position next week.....
wait a minute . that means you think you could have beat me out of my point.......... .........better strat practicing cause this Hoyt's getting tuned in..... and i was going to order a quick stand.....hmmm
outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:28 AM   #44
outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
Is it just me, or did outdoorsman throw up a 300 34x this week in about his 4th time to ever shoot a round of spots? 300 already??? good shootin!!!!!!!
why thank you my Texan friend.... that is 2 points for me and actually my 3rd week as i did not submit scores soon enough last week ... hate to be a rookie sitting these veteran folks on the bench it is ruining my reputation
Old 09-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #45
outdoorsman

ooopps cant see well i guess Dave got the point in the 2nd week one ahead of me.... back to 1 point
Round 14 of week 2
Attached Images
Old 09-15-2007, 12:15 PM   #46
jcmorgan31
Prodigal Son

jcmorgan31 will become famous soon enoughjcmorgan31 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoorsman View Post
wait a minute . that means you think you could have beat me out of my point.......... .........better strat practicing cause this Hoyt's getting tuned in..... and i was going to order a quick stand.....hmmm
I did say maybe...... So....send me a PM and we'll get this quick stand deal worked out.....
Old 09-16-2007, 08:11 AM   #47
QSA
One eyed/Gutless wonder

QSA is on a distinguished road

well I was a no show one more time. But you do not want to hear the reason. But bank on me for the last one. Would it be bad of me to shoot the last one and show you all how it is done. I mean the x is the size of a 9 ring in vegas 3 spot. I was avg 290 in it indoors. So I guess I will go to the indoor range this week to shoot the last round.
And now we are working 6:30 to 5:00 everyday.
message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol
QSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:51 PM   #48
bamaboydave
I'm with Firechic

bamaboydave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ooopps cant see well i guess Dave got the point in the 2nd week one ahead of me.... back to 1 point
Round 14 of week 2
Attached Images
better watch out i had to replace the light fixture according to jc so now i will be able to see what i am shooting at..
bamaboydave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:07 PM   #49
outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboydave View Post
better watch out i had to replace the light fixture according to jc so now i will be able to see what i am shooting at..
i will shoot first then take out the lights again ... i have the broad heads tuned in so i will have to do a little work to get the target tips ready for wednesday
Old 09-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #50
Hook Em
Slippy for President

Hook Em is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i will shoot first then take out the lights again ... i have the broad heads tuned in so i will have to do a little work to get the target tips ready for wednesday
Sounds like it is time for a second bow
Old 09-18-2007, 04:43 PM   #51
outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook Em View Post
Sounds like it is time for a second bow
thats what i have been thinking ........ need to find a deal on one ..... you know my bow case holds 2 at a time so i hate to not have the equipment to fill the space just does not seem right does it..... have about 5 or so saved up need probably another 10 to get all i want but if i can find a good deal i can always add to it as i go
Old 09-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #52
Hook Em
Slippy for President

Hook Em is on a distinguished road

Quote:
thats what i have been thinking ........ need to find a deal on one ..... you know my bow case holds 2 at a time so i hate to not have the equipment to fill the space just does not seem right does it..... have about 5 or so saved up need probably another 10 to get all i want but if i can find a good deal i can always add to it as i go
atta boy! You can always find deals in the classifieds on here or on archery talk. Got my Constitution for a good deal on Archery Talk last year!