Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 05-11-2006, 11:06 PM   #1
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default Predictions????

I know its early but here are some of my predictions for the major archery companys for 2007:

Mathews-will continue the Switchback line and by adding a few more dampeners will make their quietest, smoothest bow yet, your buddies will have to tell you that the bow went off as you will still be aiming and waiting for the shot to go off. They will actually add harmonic dampeners to the string but in a way to make it shoot faster not slower...... It will be called the
SWITCHBACK shhhhh...........still no nice shirts or hats though

Hoyt-will try a new concept a 4 piece limb.....well maybe not.
They will however keep making the Trykon and just like the other company will try to add something to make it just a little better. They will make a new target bow, its riser will be of all things if you will beleive this, bridged. And I think it will pobably have a name such as somethingtec.
As always will have the nicest clothes in the archery world, just wish they had a bow that I liked

Bowtech-they will now produce a bow that the limbs can be changed w/out a bow press. It will shoot 350fps for about 12 shots, then a limb cracks and you replace them. It will be extra easy for the guys who shoot the Rhihnheart 100. It will be called the fireCRACKER.
There shirts will feature peices of peoples limbs and the date and time stamp of when they broke.

PSE-Are they still in business, I see two limb bolts in each of the 4 limbs in there future, cuz 2 in each was such a hit this year.
There clothes ah who cares.

Feel free to add you own predictions and please understand that this is only in fun, and an attempt at some humor
Old 05-12-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Predictions

This is how I see it

Mathews:: will add a 36" ATA SB to their line. Maybe 2 more dampners to their risers. Maybe some better servings on the cable. And maybe come out with a bow that shoots around 350fps although it may sound like a 12 gauge like some other bow companies. As for hats and shirts I just hope they can do something to improve on this line(please please please).

Hoyt:: will keep their Trykon going strong but maybe improve a little on the draw cycle its a little bumpy. They need to come out with something like a Smooth-Tec series of bows. Maybe a line with single cam design with split limbs of course. As for the accesories their Fuse line is 2nd to none. Clothing line is just fine as is.

Bowtech:: will hopefully find a way to wade through the legitimate problems and people shooting under 5gpp. I am sure they will stick to the patriotic theme of bow models with maybe the Bill of Rights or Star Spangled Banner. If they do not get their limb issues under control they may need to start making some really nice shirts and hats to stay around the top of the bow world.

PSE:: keep changing things everywhere and sooner or later they will be back up near the top again. With all the patents they have I am sure the innovators there will come out with something else everbody wants to have on their line of bows. I can say nothing but good things about their Diablo though. They just can't get back in with some dealers right now. Maybe they need to start focusing their main attention to arrows because their line of Radial X-Weaves are absolutely great in my opinion. Clothing they are ok but nothing great.

I would like to know how Ross did not make your list Adam they are a fabulous company with a great line-up of bows. Andy and Angie are great people to deal with I hear. So I can not wait to see where they go in 2007. A definate sleeper company in my opinion that will start making some waves in the bow world. I believe they have the best quality hats on the market.

One thing all companies need to watch out for is pricing themselves out of the market for us common hunters and backyard shooters. I think they should start dropping their prices without skimping on quality and then we could save that money for hunting trips and GASOLINE.

This post is simply my personal opinion and in no way am I bashing anyone if I hurt any feelings here I am truly sorry.

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2006, 08:16 PM   #3
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Talking

First let me say this, if all the hinting that we all did on all the web sights and to our dealers last year about a 36 inch Switchback didnt help, nothing will. I think a 37 or 38 inch Switchback is in order. And for the love of god please let us get it in PRETTY COLORS. And I aint talking the new silly colors they came out with, I want the older flavor colors.

Now for more of my predictions

Sts- they will continue to grow in popularity. In turn they will start doing more custome set ups. (to make them a little more clean looking) They do have a little problem though. Always trying to make a better product, Joe comes up w/a new one, called the Octopus sts. Has eight sts's on it does add a little weight, but the big problem-No room to knock your arrows on the string. There was an sts touching every square inch of your string at rest. Even made the pse mojo quiet and shock free

Scent blocker-This is a company always coming up w/great new products. The newest is a great item. You acctually attatch it to the tail pipe on your car so there will be no exsaust smell to your hunting spot from the house

Carbon Express-They acctually decide why stop at the X-jammer. They will come out w/shaft the same diameter as the hole 5 ring on a 5 spot target that way if its even in the same time zone its an X. can you imagine the perfect rounds that will be shot now. Even Frank will be able to get more than 20 X's

Easton-They will come out w/a new concept arrow. Now it will be alluminum wraped in carbon and then have an alluminum sleeve over top of that. There gonna get it right one of these years!!!!

well thats enough reading for you guys for a couple minutes
Old 05-12-2006, 09:18 PM   #4
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Pretty good predictions there Adam. You be sure to let me know when those arrows come out because anything that will help me get to 20 X's I would buy in a heart beat.

Maybe someone could come out with a breathing technique to calm the nerves when ole Mister Big Horns comes along. And maybe a good seat for a big guy like me to sit on when in my blind that does not cause my back side to fall asleep then my legs and feet.

Anyone have any other predictions?

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:36 AM   #5
Radar
Story of my life

Radar will become famous soon enough

Man you guys sure are fired up about mathews clothing I guess I never really paid that much atention to it all I know is that it is expensive. Is it really that bad or just boring?

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 08:48 PM   #6
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

It is very basic and boring at the same time, I can see that they put all of there time and energy into designing there bows and none into there clothes. I think it is disgusting that you get the same old camo hat when you buy a 1200.00 bow (apex, apex-7) I mean come on, its rediculous. It is really a good thing there stuff shoots so nice!!!!!