Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 09-17-2007, 12:36 PM   #1
Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt is on a distinguished road
Unhappy This Is Disturbing

I found this to be really disturbing, copied from Foxnews.com.

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father
SACRAMENTO Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.

What is our world coming to when an infant, who could have done no harm to anyone, is not just murdered, but EXECUTED! Those boys who did this should be tortured, the death penalty or the rest of their lives in prison is not sufficient for a crime this horiffic and causing such grief for a family, community, and country. they are pathetic.
Liv2Bowhunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:29 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv2Bowhunt View Post

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father
SACRAMENTO Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.

What is our world coming to when an infant, who could have done no harm to anyone, is not just murdered, but EXECUTED! Those boys who did this should be tortured, the death penalty or the rest of their lives in prison is not sufficient for a crime this horiffic and causing such grief for a family, community, and country. they are pathetic.
thats the wonderful world I brought my daughter into.....
Old 09-17-2007, 07:40 PM   #3
lungcutter

lungcutter is on a distinguished road

I agree!!! We have too many people that aren't afraid to do something like this because they know that they will get a few years for this and be back on the streets.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Joe_P.

Joe_P. is on a distinguished road

I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper. Most of the stories are some sort of crime. And the media hypes it because it gets viewers and sells papers. It sends a message, do wrong and become famous
Old 09-17-2007, 07:48 PM   #5
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Makes me want to cry how fast this world is going down the tubes. Just think what it was like when we were kids and that wasn't that long ago for most of us I just hope I am a good enough mom to teach my kids to be aware of their surroundings
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:49 PM   #6
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper. Most of the stories are some sort of crime. And the media hypes it because it gets viewers and sells papers. It sends a message, do wrong and become famous
I have to agree! The media blows things way outta porportion. And there are a lot of "health" type scares and if you research it, it all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liv2Bowhunt View Post

It is coming to

Git you a premit to carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:20 PM   #8
Dredly
Site Guru

Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
thats the wonderful world I brought my daughter into.....
yeah I hear that man
Old 09-17-2007, 08:50 PM   #9
hitman846
Non Camper

hitman846 is on a distinguished road

This is very disturbing but remember, there are more good people in this world that thelow lifes in this story!
hitman846 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 PM   #10
thjacobi

thjacobi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman846 View Post
This is very disturbing but remember, there are more good people in this world that thelow lifes in this story!
Very true, but still scary what can happen while going to visit a friend. I don't like to read the news anymore it just makes me scared for my children and what they are faced with when they grow up. It seems that it just keeps getting worse and worse with every generation. Things that were unthinkable when I was growing up happen all the time now.
thjacobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 09:51 PM   #11
QSA
One eyed/Gutless wonder

QSA is on a distinguished road

Well I know I have done right so far with my kids. Oldest got a scolarship to collage, Next is my son 16 well we all know how they are, my youngest 11 an I hope she fellows her older sis.
As for the carry permit I have had one for 10 years. And beleave me I do not shoot to wound. Just remember they will get out on some loop hole or bail so for me it is one in the head to make sure they are dead.
One more thing This is our country so lets take it back where we can.
I live in some may call it a bad hood. But not on my street. I am in no way a bad ass. I am just a not going to take any crap and it ain't going to happen on my street ass.
message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Last edited by QSA; 09-18-2007 at 09:54 PM.
QSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:12 PM   #12
outdoorsman

outdoorsman is on a distinguished road

agreed that the media is our wose enemy... do good never make it on tv, do something terrible and it will be all over the news.... the freedom of the press in my opiniuon has gone way to far.... it is sickening to see and hear what the world has come to.... i am with Wheels ... i hope i am a good enough parent to teach my children to be aware of their surroundings, then also how to point and shoot if necessary...
outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 10:13 PM   #13
outdoorsman

outdoorsman is on a distinguished road

man my fingers do some bad spelling dont they
outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 06:58 AM   #14
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by QSA View Post
Well I know I have done right so far with my kids. Oldest got a scolarship to collage, Next is my son 16 well we all know how they are, my youngest 11 an I hope she fellows her older sis.
As for the carry permit I have had one for 10 years. And beleave me I do not shoot to wound. Just remember they will get out on some loop hole or bail so for me it is one in the head to make sure they are dead.
One more thing This is our country so lets take it back where we can.
I live in some may call it a bad hood. But not on my street. I am in no way a bad ass. I am just a not going to take any crap and it ain't going to happen on my street ass.
In NY if you shoot a "bad" person, and they live you get sued and have a chance of going to jail especially if they are cripled......just remember shoot until the gun is empty and reload!!!!!if you have more ammo there not dead enough......
Old 09-19-2007, 08:27 AM   #15
lungcutter

lungcutter is on a distinguished road

You guys are so violent...

Just kidding, I never leave home without a weapon on my person. My life and the lives of my family are more important to me than any fine or jail time I may get for protecting them!
Old 10-26-2007, 03:34 AM   #16
Josh_Putman
My little huntin buddy

Josh_Putman is on a distinguished road

Two to the chest, one to the head. Never hurts to fire an insurance round. I think we need to bring back vigilantes. Anyone remember Bernard Getts (sp)?

The greatest thing I had accomplished in my life was serving my country, until I became a dad.
Josh_Putman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 11:52 AM   #17
buckhunter31

buckhunter31 is on a distinguished road

If you like country western music, Willie Nelson and Tobey Kieth have a pretty good song out, called "Beer for my horses"

Sounds like a plan.

Join my Forum http://nehuntingforums.proboards53.com/index.cgi
buckhunter31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #18
Pinwheel1969
#1 THREAD KILLER

Pinwheel1969 is on a distinguished road

sickning!! and people think I'm crazy for having alot of guns....I dont think so!!!
I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
RANGER BOW STRINGS
Pinwheel1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 12:59 AM   #19
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

Thats the worst part of it, you kill someone in your house protecting yourself and your family, your the bad guy these days, I read an artical in guns and ammo, about a guy who had people trespassing in his yard, so he walked out with a pistol, 20 min later the cops showed up and took him to jail, this is why i have a cleaning rod next to my home protector and his 10 freinds, they cant do crap if i pull it, i was cleaning it and heard something and went out to look, i didnt pullit on anyone!!! Now, how many of you have ever been in your home and thought a situation was occuring and accually pulled a gun?
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:47 AM   #20
Pinwheel1969
#1 THREAD KILLER

Pinwheel1969 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullspotter View Post
Thats the worst part of it, you kill someone in your house protecting yourself and your family, your the bad guy these days, I read an artical in guns and ammo, about a guy who had people trespassing in his yard, so he walked out with a pistol, 20 min later the cops showed up and took him to jail, this is why i have a cleaning rod next to my home protector and his 10 freinds, they cant do crap if i pull it, i was cleaning it and heard something and went out to look, i didnt pullit on anyone!!! Now, how many of you have ever been in your home and thought a situation was occuring and accually pulled a gun?
2 times. Had a noise that wife heard down stairs. turned to be nothing. and a peeping tom at our old house. Wife thought she saw something by our bedroom window while we were sleeping. I snuck out the front door with my conteder .380 and seen a guy standing next to a tree in our yard. as if he was part of the tree . He yelled dont shoot and jumped our fence. and cops caught him later at someone elses house.
I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
RANGER BOW STRINGS
Pinwheel1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:40 PM   #21
J.A.G.

J.A.G. is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to J.A.G.

That is disturbing.... those that know me, know i am a very serious person when it comes to firearms and life. Always ready, always prepared. My neighbors dont jack with me.