Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 11-22-2007, 08:50 AM   #81
'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
no one is deliberatly thinking about killing the forum..........

there is some that I do believe have aggenda's..........

I love this place for what it is, a freindly (for the most part) place for freinds to come and meet up and talk from all parts of the country......

its cheaper than calling on a phone......

the only issue I have seen is that you cant show emotion, or facial expressions......

also some people take things way to seriously.........this one is intended for the BUNNY......

Things will be taken too seriously from some depending on the topic, for you it was the bunny girl pics for someone else it might be some thing else that bothers them. We all need to learn to respect others views on differing topicswithout criticizing.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:10 AM   #82
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by "SIN"ERGY View Post
Things will be taken too seriously from some depending on the topic, for you it was the bunny girl pics for someone else it might be some thing else that bothers them. We all need to learn to respect others views on differing topicswithout criticizing.
the pics didnt bother me that bad......it was more for the benifit of those that wouldnt want to see the pics......

I didnt relize that some people would take it to the direction that it went........

see thats the difference between me and most people I guess, I am accepting of others beliefs and am willing to do my part in making there life nice also....

an example of this is the driving around w/a deer on your car or blood on your hands, when you stop at the store for a cup of joe on your way home from a sucessful hunt.....

I like to see the deer that you killed, others dont, so i close my tailgate and take my animal directly home.....it needs to be proccesed anyway.....

this is not intended to get the hunting ethics debate started again...it was simple example of how people are different........

if you want to start that debate again there is a thread on that.....
Old 11-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #83
'SIN'ERGY

I agree about accepting others beliefs, I wish more people in the world thought like that. Like scottg said I don't like the way some kids dress these days, but I don't say anything to them as that is their belief, they probably don't like the way I dress and they don't say nothin to me either.
You can disagree with what others do ie: bunny girl pics, hunters with deer strapped to their hoods, what they do with their spare time, their spiritual beliefs, their political belief and on and on without trying to force what you believe will "make their life better"? Disagree and argue some about it but each is going to make their own life what it is.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:21 AM   #84
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Quote:
I agree about accepting others beliefs, I wish more people in the world thought like that. Like scottg said I don't like the way some kids dress these days, but I don't say anything to them as that is their belief, they probably don't like the way I dress and they don't say nothin to me either.
You can disagree with what others do ie: bunny girl pics, hunters with deer strapped to their hoods, what they do with their spare time, their spiritual beliefs, their political belief and on and on without trying to force what you believe will "make their life better"? Disagree and argue some about it but each is going to make their own life what it is.
I think this may be the best post you have ever made.......

you are human......
Old 11-22-2007, 09:22 AM   #85
'SIN'ERGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
I think this may be the best post you have ever made.......

you are human......
Thanks for your endorsement, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Old 11-22-2007, 09:32 AM   #86
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Quote:
Thanks for your endorsement, HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
TO yours also........
Old 11-22-2007, 09:36 AM   #87
scottg
Huntin Junkie

scottg is on a distinguished road

Dredly and Bunnyman, we are all correct in what we say. We don't need to be bashing others just for their beliefs. I shoot a Bowtech and I love it. You shoot a Mathews and you love it. My bow slings arrows from the bow to the deer just as yours. We all have out likes and dislikes. If we all beleived in the same thing, there would only be one bow manufacturer, and so on.

I agree that some things posted on here need to be tamed down. I also think that some that are offended by something that others are not offended by, should tame it down also.

I don't drive around with a deer on my hood. I also don't want anyone coming up to me and bashing me for deer hunting either. I have had that happen before and they got and ear full that Smokes would not have wanted to hear. I keep to myself and I expect others to do the same.

This forum has been great and I have gotten some good information on here. I was accepted with a friendly attitude. That is what this is about. Archers helping archers. A place to share your stories, good and bad.

If you can read this, thank a teacher
If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
Octane Hostage Pro
Octane quiver
G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
Sims S-coil
Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps
scottg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #88
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!

bullfiddle is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking Happy Thoughts.....
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #89
jcmorgan31
Prodigal Son

jcmorgan31 will become famous soon enoughjcmorgan31 will become famous soon enough

OK.... I've sent PMs to those that I might have angered or offended. I don't want to argue any more. I guess we all have different opinions of what "respecting others beliefs" really means.

This thread hasn't been about "beliefs" but about post content. I have no problem with anyone's beliefs. My issue was about thread content and some of the stuff being posted lately.

To me....respecting others would mean that before posting something questionable....I would consider others "feelings about it" and not post it if I truly respect them. I wouldn't post it and expect them to leave or accept it as OK. B-man doesn't throw his deer on his hood because knows it offends others. That is respect. How is that any different from posting a girl in her g-string or a joke about Little Johny bending his grandma over the dresser? You know it offends people but you do it anyway. That isn't respect.

That is what this thread was about. Not religion, personal views, agendas, or beliefs. That is where it ended up, but it isn't where it started.....