Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 07-19-2006, 06:48 PM   #1
Radar
Story of my life

Radar will become famous soon enough
Default like a whole new toy

Thats what I am thinking my Trykon XL is. I sold my Ultramag which was my hunting bow on Ebay and used that money to setup my Trykon XL for hunting. I just like this bow so much that I just had to hunt with it. Got a copper john dead nuts pro III sight, Fuse stabilizer, STS, Changed from the Axis to the Axis FMJ, Threw a new quiver on there and man. Its the first time I shot that bow with anything other than my 3D setup. After shooting a scope all winter and summer it was kinda different looking through the peep and seeing multiple pins that were'nt magnified. This winter and summer was the first time I shot a scope for everything so its a little different looking at the pins well just thought I would share that with ya's

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:14 AM   #2
Jay Are

Jay Are will become famous soon enough

Radar,

I won't shoot the Trykon, because I know once i shoot it, I would have to buy it. Since I already have 2 bows, (Xtec - hunting / Ultratec - 3D) coming home with another would land me in the doghouse.

Any thoughts on getting rid of the Fuse strings?
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:34 AM   #3
Radar
Story of my life

Radar will become famous soon enough
Default Ya

I have been thinking about that, not sure what I would go with though, I guess that would be a good thread, find out peoples opinions on string manufacturers. What have you had luck with? Only ever used WC and kinda thinking there might be some more good ones out there.

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade
Radar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:10 AM   #4
Jay Are

Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default String Changes

So far I have taken the stock strings off of my bows and went with WC. I am sure there are other ones out there that may be worth looking into, but I had so many people recommend WC, that I didn't even bother looking at any other strings.
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote