Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 07-24-2004, 07:41 AM   #1
Tim Zim

Tim Zim is on a distinguished road
Default Tim Zimmerman Is Offering A Reward For Info On Stolen 3d Targets

I Woke Up This Morning To 8 Of My Rinehart 3d Targets Stolen. I Am Offereing A Reward For Information That leads To The Arrest Of The People That Stole The Targets. Please Don't Take Advantage Of This Is A Seriuos Matter. I Know Alot Of People From The Northern Il. Area Surf This Web Sight So I Am Just Putting The Word Out. 8 Targets Stick Out Somewhere And I Have A Good Feeling Who Is Taking Them, But Can't Prove It. If You Have Any Informtaion You Can Contact The Belvidere Police Department At: 544-2135. These People May Try And Sell Them To Local Clubs Or Stores. Thanks Tim Zimmerman
Tim Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 08:18 AM   #2
Tim Zim

After further looking over with the police there was actually 9 targets. And we found a insert that fell out of the deer and is being checked for finger prints. Tim
Old 07-24-2004, 08:54 AM   #3
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Folks, keep your eye out for anyone that suddenly has a bunch of new targets or is looking to unload them. Normally people like this will try to sell them real cheap because they are guilty and want to get rid of them quick.

Lets see 9 targets at Rinehart pricing, should be a felony I would think.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 08:58 AM   #4
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

I'm already making calls letting people know about this. They are hitting some shoots this weekend and will spread the word.

I will be meeting with some Roscoe Sportmans Club members this afternoon and will let them know as well.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 08:45 PM   #5
glenny

glenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to glenny
Default hey tim this is glenny.

I know now why you are such a good shot.Now what are you gonna do?
I really hope that you get your targets back,and I hope you put em" a way for a while,that is alot of loot.
I have been telling everyone too...
glenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2004, 08:05 AM   #6
Tim Zim

Yeah Glen it is alot of money. Somewhere in the neighberhood of $1800.00 retail. I have no idea how I am going to replace them. If I claim it on my home owners ins. I am concerned that my rates will go up. Also it helps to have the targets but I have put in 10 years of practice. That helps too!
Old 07-26-2004, 06:13 AM   #7
Jefro

Jefro is on a distinguished road
Angry

Tim-
we will keep an eye out down by me. With as much as this has already spread, I think someone is sweating a little. Hope you catch them soon. Jeff
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 09:51 AM   #8
glenny

Default sweating it I bet!

I think that that they must be ignorant enough to think they could get away it,but there wrong....
Someone will find them and I'm sure when they do,a big guy named bubba will make them sweat a little.
Old 08-06-2004, 06:07 AM   #9
glenny

Default It's been a couple of weeks now,any suspects incarcerated?

Tim,
just wondeing if you caught the theivuns yet and if you have had any leads..
I have seen your reward posted everywhere,someone has gotta come up with something eventually if not soon.
Justice comes from the sound of a mouse whisper,and lips don't stay closed to freinds.
You better hope I don't catch em'....
Old 08-13-2004, 04:01 PM   #10
sammy1

sammy1 is on a distinguished road
Default stolen targets

Dear Tim, We here at Rinehart targets are very sad about this theift. We are also passing the word around in the southern Wis area. And have talked to Chris, about someone possibly wanting the missing insert replaced that they so stupidly droped. We hope that you catch the guys that did this, there is no excuse. hang in there, call us and we will see what we can do to possibly replace some of them? sincerely Sammy
sammy1 is offline   Reply With Quote