Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Jokes Forum

Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 AM   #1
hduc2005

hduc2005 is on a distinguished road
Default Clean Joke

This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
hduc2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hduc2005 View Post
This is the true story of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" and George said no and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George: "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
thats a good thought
Here im tn tha robber has ta be in your house but if you was in yore shed I guees they would be legal game.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
killasoundz

killasoundz is on a distinguished road

Ive actually had this happen to me except it was a vicsous dog found its way into my back yard and couldnt find its way out even after opening the fence.

Called animal control:

Me: need somebody to get this dog out of my yard.

AC: Is it hurt?

Me: No.

AC: There is nothing we can do there is nobody on duty.

Me: Thats fine I will hurt it for you send somebody please.

Cop arrived within 2 minutes. Dog attacks cop AC control arrives within 10 minutes.
killasoundz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 08:31 PM   #4
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by killasoundz View Post
Ive actually had this happen to me except it was a vicsous dog found its way into my back yard and couldnt find its way out even after opening the fence.

Called animal control:

Me: need somebody to get this dog out of my yard.

AC: Is it hurt?

Me: No.

AC: There is nothing we can do there is nobody on duty.

Me: Thats fine I will hurt it for you send somebody please.

Cop arrived within 2 minutes. Dog attacks cop AC control arrives within 10 minutes.
serves them right.........
Old 11-29-2007, 10:01 AM   #5
lungcutter

lungcutter is on a distinguished road

I had a problem with the neighbors dog. It would stand at my fence and growl at my kids. I asked the neighbor 2 houses away to please keep his dog leashed, as I was afraid it might get "hurt" running loose. They didnt do anything at all. I go home 1 day after work and it is growling at my kids.

I lit him up with a metal ball from a wrist rocket. I hit him in the neck from 5 feet away, and chased him back to his house with another in his rump. The dog has never came back.

Come to think of it neither has the neighbor