Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Old 02-19-2006, 07:23 AM   #1
Sacha

Sacha is on a distinguished road
Default search for cheap bows for Russia

we ask who can me to help. I search for compound bows on very low price(less 50 USD) or gratis by reason of big age or breakages but in the same way not indifferent people capable to help me with sending these bows in Russia since in this there is technical difficulties. We Ask all who has unpopular for selling or having breakages bows to address on electronic address: shuh@front.ru and leave their own given for relationship.
Sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 08:07 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

I have what you just said. But anywho
Old 02-20-2006, 12:56 PM   #3
Sacha

Default search for cheap bows for Russia

Ouch, ouch, problem beside me. I do not know english that is seen on text and use internet translator, but he does not translate many special words and expressions. I get lost-am afraid wrong to answer or enter and ask all show patience and understanding of my position ,but I try at short periods to solve its problem
Old 02-21-2006, 07:50 AM   #4
Wolverine

Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Default Try this

I think what Sacha wants is asking for is help in locationg bows under $50.00 and other archery equipmment, not broken or in need of repair to send to Russia. They probably have no technical background/ tools or equipment for repairing bows etc.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #5
Sacha

Default In Russia all not simply

Dear Wolverine,thank you for Your interest to my subject. Can answer You that to be aware of possibility of the repair, possible if know the nature of the breakage. Can be what that fault not to be avoid, but possible use the separate parts. I am present;introduce;конт)represent group friends interested compound bow, but not having possibility to gain them beside us in country. Even old compound bow PSE NOVA cost(stand)s more than 300 USD and only in Moscow-but this 200 miles from my city. And so we even try to build bows themselves and any detail to us will be important. On forum I have seen that be progiven onions 2000-2006 and less end 90 and the price of the many offers very good. So I and has thought that bows with breakage or senior 8-10 years can cost specified 50. But so zhe+10-15% for remittance of the money and payment of the parcel in Russia- until know how much. There was is much thanked if who having read my message will ring on nearest branch U S Postal Servise and will ask to consider the cost of the sending 4-5 pounds by amount parsed on detail bow in Russia on the most small tariff. The Index of my city 150000. Shall Say else that in my city no archery and never was-very rare sport and much little people they concern with only in several cities of the country