Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-19-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
Hiawatha

Hiawatha is on a distinguished road
Default Fun 3D shoot earlier today @ Gianesville GA

Thank to Gainesville archery club for putting on a fun shoot. The targets were all new looking Rineharts.
Hiawatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:47 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Does any one really like the looks of some of them rhinhearts or is easy arrow removal all any one cares about anymore??? when my group of shooting buddies goes to a shoot, youngest guy has to retreive arrows and call scores and carry water and .....if you did not guess I am the young guy who does all the work. but anyway back to my point and I will gladly pull alittle harder as long as we are shooting at better looking targets. jmho
Old 02-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

We had our first fun shoot in our area today too, was awsome to get out and hike and do some outside shooting, most of the targets are rineharts, i likem, they have some cool odd ball ones that are kinda fun to shoot. I think they look ok for the most part, the elk, moose, ram and a few whity bucks are full size, their awsom, And as far as pulling arrows out, their the best and this is almost manditory here, my hunting bow shoots a 370 grain arrow at over 300 fps, it was 2 below zero when we started, and about 12 above when we got done. ill tell ya that you will not pull that arrow out of a target by yourself at -2 deg. even with woodies lube on it, we had 2 guys pulling arrows on any target that was not a rinehart. was cold but was a good time!!
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:11 PM   #4
Hiawatha

Hiawatha is on a distinguished road

I run a 3D archery range on our property and we use targets from several different manufactures. Currently we dont have rineharts due to the price. I use alot of R&W targets. I think they're great looking targets and seem to be lasting pretty good. I do like the variety rinehart offer and plan to try a few of them sometime. The rineharts do stick to my shafts more but are definitely easer to pull out. My targets stay out in the weather year-round & I'm happy with their performance so far.
I'm happy with a 12 in anyones target.
Hiawatha is offline   Reply With Quote