Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-27-2006, 10:12 PM   #1
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default Sorry to everyone here.

It has been brought to my attention in a few of these posts (today) that some of you have a problem w/me, or my sence of humor. I have never knowingly tried insult anyone, it is just my sence of humor but if you would like i can be completly serious all the time and never make anyone have a laugh, even if it was at my exspence. ( by the way I know my spelling sucks most of the time) If my stay here is a problem then let me know and I will leave. To all those that have had a chuckle I am sorry but no more fun can be had here.
Old 02-27-2006, 10:13 PM   #2
BowTech81

BowTech81 is on a distinguished road

No problems here!!! It's good to see an active chatter!!
BowTech81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:43 PM   #3
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default What is wrong with some people???

Bowman I for one enjoy your sense of humor and do not think anyone should be upset with your comments. You my friend add color to an otherwise black and white world. I'm sure if you were causing any problems Chris would recieve a PM and then contact you if he thought it was justified. If you get serious about everything then you will blend into the dull crowd that I am in. Sometimes people just need to lighten up a little. So I guess if you need to hack on someone then I will be your huckleberry. So come on hit me with your best shot. Well enough said for now.

Frank

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:52 PM   #4
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

I have received no complaints. From the posts I have read, your sense of humor comes across very well. I don't recall reading any posts where anyone could be offended.

This forum is for all to enjoy. Don't take life to seriously, have a good laugh. They say it's good for your heart.

Here's a group hug for everyone.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 10:53 PM   #5
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

I know that sometimes I can be a wise --- but for the most part I just dont care for trouble, just seemed as though people were talking things the wrong way. Thanx though and I too consider you my freind and if I ever get out of this place called NY maybe I will look you up sometime, after all that is my goal, to get out of NY. Anybody that would want to live here would have to be out of there mind. Small deer (most of them anyway), small
------ woman and small minded people. Are all that live here in this place, of course not any of the guys on here that live here though
Old 02-27-2006, 10:58 PM   #6
Firewalker

Firewalker is on a distinguished road

Bowman, I am new here but not new to message boards and there is always someone with their feelings on their sleeves anywhere you go in life. I think that some people lack a sense of humor and the ability to make others laugh. With that being said, if they can't do it then no one should be able to. I have made some cracks that went WAY past the line......and have had some pretty witty return fire. Don't let them change you despite all the crying. "He said my bowtech looked ugly and my hip quiver makes my butt look big." I say, relax.....it's the internet. If you can't take the heat........then have a nice hot cup of shut the ---- up! (make it luke warm if you can't take the heat!)

Thanks............please drive through.

Scott
Firewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:04 PM   #7
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

oh god does anyone have a full length mirror, cuz now I have to see if MY hip quiver makes MY but look big.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:14 PM   #8
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Thanks Chris

Sometimes thats all people want is to be hugged you are so considerate to my feelings. We all need somebody to lean on. Hey Firewalker I'll take mine lukewarm because hot liquids burn the roof of my mouth. Now that that's over Bowman I really don't think we care about how big your bum is. Later guys.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 02-27-2006, 11:20 PM   #9
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

I really hope not.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:28 PM   #10
MoBowman

MoBowman is on a distinguished road

Are ya saying there's a bunch of ole stick in the muds Some folks just really need to lighten up and enjoy life a bit more.

Tell us now Bowman, did ya say something bad about Bowtech or Mathews

MoBowman ```--------->
MoBowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 11:48 PM   #11
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default He better not!!!!!

If he said one thing about my Switchback XT before I even get it I will cry to my mommy for a while then drive to NY and hunt him down. I will CATCH HIM IF I CAN and pound the crap out of him. So just let me know everybody. I may be old and out of shape but I watched some old Ultimate Fighting videos the other day and just know I can take him.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 02-28-2006, 09:06 AM   #12
Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Who got upset?????

Quote:
I have never knowingly tried insult anyone, it is just my sence of humor but if you would like i can be completly serious all the time and never make anyone have a laugh, even if it was at my exspence
Both of these are from you. Who is upset???? Lets get em

Quote:
#18 Yesterday, 10:47 PM
BOWMAN
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow and let me guess you also shot that group while the bow was upside down to didnt you, you are the greatest, your the best, is that what you needed to hear? And by the way I do not think my stories are messed up. Maybe if you could read or maybe even paid attention to what we are talking about. Oh buy the way have a good day sir GOD.

Who got upset??? I can read, I addressed the question with a true, UNBIASED answer, and this is what you write in response? Does it bother you that I can group like that with my Allegiance? Why so upset? Because the limb doesn't come back and hit me in the face like you joked? It does bother you - I can shoot a "crappy" bow better than you can shoot the famous Mathews. And I would rub it in that my arrow gets there a heck of a lot faster but I won't. Not that kind of a guy

Nice story though.
Next Ridge Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:00 AM   #13
Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
BOWMAN
Senior Member Join Date: Apr 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you dont own either of the two bows in question why are you commenting? We happen to enjoy people being able to voice there opinions about their equipment.
And this one you wrote to someone else that is new. ????? Funny?????

I agree some of your posts have been hilarious but it appears the "haha" disappears when someone says they like something other than a switchback.

How come?????? You got a show of sympathy here. Why so touchy about others equipment????? I would like to know why you got so offended when I displayed a pick of last nights shooting. Would you of called me "GOD" if I had done it with your bow of choice?

Like I said - nice pitty story you have going. You are the one that popped off about the limb hitting you in the forehead. My limbs seem to drive nails???

One of us does NOT know what they are talking about!!! I have pic's to back up my story.
Next Ridge Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 05:12 PM   #14
sharpshooter60

sharpshooter60 is on a distinguished road

Hey BOWMAN I say to them, If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen
Old 02-28-2006, 07:41 PM   #15
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Next ridge over anytime you want to shoot against me, bring it, and showing pics of arrow groups at 50yrds, come now, any one can shoot a few arrows and say they shot them from what ever distance. Why is it that you get so upset everytime someone makes a comment about your wonderful bowtech bows and by the way if I had shot that group you would not have been able to hang your bow in between them. You have along way to go in your short life, and I just hope you figure out how to make freinds in your everyday life, better than you have here. Oh and by the way take a look at the post about the limb hitting you in the head, maybe you missed the parts that looked like this
Old 02-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #16
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

lol my bow can beat your bow up!!!!
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:35 PM   #17
bullspotter

bullspotter is on a distinguished road

lets have a shoot off between bowman and nextridgeover!! This is going to be cool!!!!
bullspotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 07:23 AM   #18
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

I think this should stop about here. I was trying to make a mends w/people but I can see that did not work. So Chris if you could pull this thread I think we could all get on w/our lives. My feeling is that the intended people did not understand and actually maybe even went in the other direction. There is no need for the meaningless posts about your bow is better than my bow and I can shoot better than you, I feel I may have been a little tired when I posted those comments, as I do not feel that I am better than anyone. Would like to publicly appoligize to Next Ridge Over and hope that now that I got my machoizm out of the way. We can get on w/this. Lets try to put this behind us.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:18 AM   #19
pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh is on a distinguished road

Nah, don't stop here. Leave if you like BOWMAN. I won't cry Bye.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #20
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

I am most certainly not going anywere, just thought the childish bickering could stop. I still have a few freinds here. And by the way from the number of posts that you have I can tell that opinion counts here as much as a popcorn fart. So to you I say
Old 03-01-2006, 08:40 PM   #21
pdq 5oh

pdq 5oh is on a distinguished road

Old 03-01-2006, 09:15 PM   #22
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

how did an apoligy turn into this.