Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 03-10-2006, 08:54 PM   #1
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default Thought I was history.

That was some kind of weird, tonight I decided to add our club website to our shoot schedule. Well I went over to that section, problem is that it never logged me out on this section, well went to try to comeback over here and low and behold still said my screen name was logged on but the top of the screen said I was a guest???? Frank if you had anything to do w/this sick, sick joke your gonna get it!!! Second when I requested to change my password as I forgot it way back when evertime I would enter the new password the website gave me it said the 24 hour time limit had elapsed?? In 2.5 minutes the 24 hour time limit passed???? Some one is playing tricks here and i will find you and when I do, on gaurd By the if you were wondering i did get back on, hehehe, but never did figure out how to add the Website address.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:25 PM   #2
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Sounds like a conspiracy

I would'nt know anything about that buddy but I think there was a second gunman on the rocky knoll. Sorry to hear about your troubles and am glad to have you back, this place gets sorta well less warm and fuzzy without you my friend. Keep us informed. By the way how did you do this week at your dart league? Later

Frank

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:29 PM   #3
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN
By the if you were wondering i did get back on, hehehe, but never did figure out how to add the Website address.
After you login to your club, look for the menu on the Right ->
You will see 'Edit Club information or password'

This is where you can change your default club information including the website address.

Reply back if you need more help.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 09:34 PM   #4
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default Always helping

Chris you are always there to help us out when we need you buddy. Thanks for everything. See there bowman we all love you man.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #5
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Score kinda got me down, videowas an easy 240-250 and I shot a measly 214, blew the very first target and had a few shots that well how should I saw went astray. You know why is it that when the first shot is a bad one the rest of the day sucks??? oh thats right the first shot is the only one that counts.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:17 PM   #6
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default Sorry to hear that

214 does not sound too bad to me. But then again I am just a novice. With lots of room for improvement. Yeah that first shot is the money shot. Hey I have not whined for a while so here goes MY SWITCHBACK XT IS STILL NOT HERE!!!!!!!!!I am going crazy here I need to get is so I can set it up for 3D. I could start shooting with my Jennings but I would hate to do that. Ok I feel a little better now for venting........who am I trying to kid I still feel like a cowpatty Can somebody set me up with a waiting on your new bow support group. Hi my name is Frank and I have been waiting for 18 days for my new XT and my life is so worthless without it. Anyway thanks guys for your support in my time of need.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #7
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

18 days? What in the world did you order? Did you order a 1/2 size cam?
Nevermind, I see your specs in your signature.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:25 PM   #8
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default No!!!!!!

I ordered a 29" at 70# and talked to a fella 2 days ago and he told me his took 29 days to come in.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:28 PM   #9
Chris
Administrator

hmm.. I have not had too much trouble getting XTs lately. That said, I do have some 29" bows on order than have not come in yet. I have had other sizes come in recently.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:30 PM   #10
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Frank I think they sent your bow to my dealer, was at the shop today and he had 8 new xt's in, said he does not know why so many came, he got 2- 27", 1-27&1/2, 2-"28 and 4-29" all in 70lbs, said he had a call in to them as he had only ordered 1-29" so maybe I will have to shoot your bow for a while?
Old 03-10-2006, 10:32 PM   #11
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default I knew it

I was going to be the most common dl and therefore they were going to get behind on them. I should have ordered the 30" and just dealt with it.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:35 PM   #12
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Frank we were posting at the same time and you need to go back and read my last post on the first page.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:42 PM   #13
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default Why you gotta kick a guy

when he is down like that???? I would never ever ever do something like that to you buddy..........well maybe I would NOW. If someone could just overnite me one of those extra 29" 70# XT's I would greatly appreciate it.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:47 PM   #14
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Thats gonna cost extra, for overnighting. maybe like a promise to throw the WB in the trash and never bring it up again.hehehehehe, I've got XT how about you?
Old 03-10-2006, 10:50 PM   #15
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default Never

Never will I give up my WB you just want it for yourself. I just hope I have my bow by October 1 because there are some deer that have a date with it.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-10-2006, 10:52 PM   #16
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

By October 1st
Old 03-10-2006, 10:58 PM   #17
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default Thats it

All the torture I can take from you ol' pal. I gotta get some shut eye now. Have fun and don't forget happiness is a WB on a XT. Good night all sweet dreams.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-11-2006, 06:17 AM   #18
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Well how did you sleep, I slept great, although I did dream about a shop overflowing w/XT's. Oh thats right that wasnt a dream, sometimes I do get my dreams and reality mixed up. Frank buddy you will get yours just not this year.
Old 03-11-2006, 07:15 AM   #19
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default I slept fine

I was dreaming of big bucks and whisker biscuits on XT's. Oh it wasnt a dream it will just take a little more time. Good morning you all I hope everyone had sweet dreams.

Frank

"HONDA"
Old 03-14-2006, 08:32 PM   #20
Mad-Man

Mad-Man is on a distinguished road

Probley having trouble getting the bow because its 70lb draw weight and everyone is cursing it, and calling you a fool and kicking your bow around and stomping on it. Just go to AT and mention that your bow is at 70lbs, and people will practially banish you for being the "Macho idiot who listens to no one and will blow out his arm." True story.
STS Front Mount
Winners Choice Strings And Cables
MD Custom Bow Slings
Fletcher True Peep 1/4
Muzzy 100 Grain 3 Blade
Mad-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #21
Chris
Administrator

I had a whole pile of 29" 70# bows come in today. Sorry, just thought I would let you know that there is no hold-up. They have been on order less than 2 weeks.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #22
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Default Great!!!!

Well guys its been 22 days and still no bow. Thanks Chris for the info. I will be calling the shop tommorrow and talk to them. Mad-man I have heard all those fellas before just light weights that have shoulder envy.

Frank

"HONDA"