Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Jokes Forum

Old 09-04-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
scottg
Huntin Junkie

scottg is on a distinguished road
Default I have decided to run

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Wal-Mart's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!
Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!

If you can read this, thank a teacher
If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
Octane Hostage Pro
Octane quiver
G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
Sims S-coil
Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps
scottg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 AM   #2
pilot

pilot is on a distinguished road

Let me know if you need a campaign organizer....or just someone to go out and beat the bushes for you.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." - Phillipians 4:13
Quickstand Archery
Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings
God's Country Outdoors
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
SinGin
Banned

SinGin is on a distinguished road

If I wasn't already voting for Jim Posten I would vote for you. If you can get Palin to run as your VP we can talk.
SinGin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
Josh_Putman
My little huntin buddy

Josh_Putman is on a distinguished road

HOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE WORTH VOTING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest thing I had accomplished in my life was serving my country, until I became a dad.
Josh_Putman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #5
wildfan99
Sophia's dad

wildfan99 is on a distinguished road

You have my vote!!!! Finally, an election where our choice isn't the lesser of 2 evils.
wildfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 10:47 AM   #6
trbsami

trbsami is on a distinguished road

This really needs to somewhere other than the joke section!! It`s too correct.
I`m votin` for ya!
trbsami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 06:50 PM   #7
Ronhop
RIP

Ronhop is on a distinguished road

If anybody thinks your stepping on their toes they need to MOVE OUT OF THE USA IMMEDIATELY and save us the stupidity.

I cannot agree more.

Nice !

Ron

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:59 PM   #8
Scrotang

Scrotang is on a distinguished road

Nope, no vote from me, you remember that Hitler fella and all the nationalism(fascism); parades, rallys, young Nazi's, work camps, death camps, big ass ovens, gas chambers, Gestapo, SS, and ethnic cleansing that he brought to the world. I mean really is your landscaping, drywall, dishwashing, construction company doing so poorly that you must resort to attacking honest HUMAN BEINGS for wanting to work jobs that you find degrading and beneath you. No? Just checking. I am really not trying to stand on my soapbox and yammer on about human rights and civil liberties and the such, but if a person in this country, or any country for that matter, wants to achieve and do right for their family then good on them. That is more than most people who already have the luxuries that they are blessed with strive for, why would any truly Christian person desire suffering upon another. Your morals and ideas are your own and I respect that. Keep in mind your god will decide in the end. Passive aggressive racism only goes so far before it should be challenged. And the comments pushed me past my breaking point.
Tru Fire/ Scott hybrid release
Copper John Dead Nuts II
Posten FTW
FOBS
Scrotang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:55 AM   #9
scottg
Huntin Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotang View Post
Nope, no vote from me, you remember that Hitler fella and all the nationalism(fascism); parades, rallys, young Nazi's, work camps, death camps, big ass ovens, gas chambers, Gestapo, SS, and ethnic cleansing that he brought to the world. I mean really is your landscaping, drywall, dishwashing, construction company doing so poorly that you must resort to attacking honest HUMAN BEINGS for wanting to work jobs that you find degrading and beneath you. No? Just checking. I am really not trying to stand on my soapbox and yammer on about human rights and civil liberties and the such, but if a person in this country, or any country for that matter, wants to achieve and do right for their family then good on them. That is more than most people who already have the luxuries that they are blessed with strive for, why would any truly Christian person desire suffering upon another. Your morals and ideas are your own and I respect that. Keep in mind your god will decide in the end. Passive aggressive racism only goes so far before it should be challenged. And the comments pushed me past my breaking point.
FYI, I started out stocking shelves at a grocery store for $3.25 an hour. With some work and a mind set to do better. I have made it to a top position with the second largest drilling company in the world. It is called work and working by the laws of the country that I work in. I have to pay taxes in the country in which I work. By the way, taxes for an expat working in Mexico are higher than a national, by percent. Just so that you know. Yes, I have a problem with workers not paying taxes and working around the law. When I work in their country, there are no special favors. Their way or the highway. Try scooting around the world and see just how much we cater to foreign workers compared to other countries catering to us. Hitler has nothing to do with being American and taking care of America first.

Octane Hostage Pro
Octane quiver
Sims S-coil

Old 09-21-2008, 10:06 AM   #10
swampybuck

swampybuck is on a distinguished road

scrotang must have migrant workers cutting his lawn, welfare should only be available to the elderly or disabled, not for the lazy or the women that have 5 children buy 5 different men, where i grew up, it is now nothing but illegals standing on the corner waiting for some cheap ahole contractor, wanting to put more money in his pocket so he hires illegals that he pays a quarter to half what he would pay a skilled craftsman, but yet still charges the customer the same money, so scrotang dont give us that crap about hitler, did i forget that since he hires illegals, he doesnt have to pay workmans comp, or healthcare when they(illegals) get hurt or have children, that now since they were born in usa are now citizens, and that the honest hard working taxpayers are paying for, so now scrotang you can press 1 for ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
swampybuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #11
scottg
Huntin Junkie

This started out as a joke thread that I posted. At the bottom of the origional post there is a name. Bill Cosby.

I say to all that don't know jack about imagration and working illegals. Get you a passport and go visit some other countries. Go and take a look and you will see how they view us. You will see how well they cater to you. Go to Mexico and try to draw welfare. I treat people as they treat me. I view other coultures as they view me. I do say that before anyone goes off on a tear about the U.S. and how we treat people, go and take a look around first.

Fly to Saudi with a bible in your bag and see if you don't catch a world of poo poo. But yet I am supposed to respect Kuran (however you spell it). I don't think so my friend. If they don't respect my feelings, it will be a cold day in before I respect theirs.

Octane Hostage Pro
Octane quiver
Sims S-coil

Old 09-21-2008, 08:11 PM   #12
Scrotang

Scrotang is on a distinguished road

Wait hold on guys. I just wanted to stir the pot a bit. I really did not mean to attack anyone personally. Honestly I had a little too much to drink last night and the country boy in me got a little fired up. I read back through my posts and feel sorry for the brutal language and accusations. I am sorry if I offended anyone, once again it was not my intended result.

Scrotang

P.S. I cut my own yard with a push mower.
Tru Fire/ Scott hybrid release
Copper John Dead Nuts II
Posten FTW
FOBS
Scrotang is offline   Reply With Quote