Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Old 09-10-2008, 11:20 AM   #1
jmh0411

jmh0411 is on a distinguished road
Default 08' HCA Speed Force

I have a 08' High Country Speed Force, it is 27-30" with 60lbs limbs. The bow has had a rest and a sight mounted. Shot maybe 25 times. These bows come with Winners Choice Strings, roller cable, and string stopper. Very fast and quite bow. The bow will come with d-loop, original blank warranty card and box! $565 TYD! I accept Paypal with 3% upcharge otherwise Money Order or certified check! Pics upon request!
I also have a 08' Elite Synergy G-1 camo with new Saunders cable slide and hush kit ($60) This bow is set at 29" with 70lb limbs. The bow has been shot but very little (maybe 75 arrows thru it) The warranty card has been filled out but Elite has been good on warranty! This bow shoots sweet and is very quite! This is a bare bow with d-loop. $500 TYD! Same conditions on sale as described above! One has to go according to other half! Pics upon request! Any questions please ask!!!! Thanks,
jmh0411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #2
jmh0411

jmh0411 is on a distinguished road
Default Speed Force

SOLD please close thread!
jmh0411 is offline   Reply With Quote