Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #1
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default 2009 Wabash IN R100......who is in?

O.K. here is the rules!

#1 HOOK UPS ARE FOR PANSIES....... ie we will be staying at the primitive camping location!
(please contact Ronhop for camping arrangments, HE DID A GREAT JOB last year)

#2 this year we will be shooting open class......****there will be a limitation****

#3 food and beer will be a plenty

#4 come ready for fun and thunderstorms

#5 if you get so drunk that you cant shoot......we will roll you around the course so be prepared!


*limitation will be as follows*

this will be the bow we all use......NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

you can get them for $167.50 on Chris's web site, so I dont want to hear any PISSIN AND MOANIN......

DONT BOTHER CRYING......these are the rules......you want the rules changed you come up with the thread before me!!!

there is always 2010.......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg genesis-pro.jpg (8.1 KB, 129 views)
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!

Last edited by BUNNYMAN; 12-07-2008 at 07:33 PM.
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Excellent I think this will be spectacular....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:06 PM   #3
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

as long as they make lefties, I'm there.......
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #4
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Can I get those in a target color?....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #5
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
Can I get those in a target color?....
yes you can.......

dibs on green
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:09 PM   #6
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
yes you can.......

dibs on green
JC you know Greem is my favorite....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #7
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
JC you know Greem is my favorite....
they make more than one green one at a time.......
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:11 PM   #8
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
they make more than one green one at a time.......
It's ok I am goin for the purple I think....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #9
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
they make more than one green one at a time.......
I want the pink one!!!
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #10
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
I want the pink one!!!
match your undies?.....
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #11
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
match your undies?.....
nope......



my bra.......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #12
UltraElite 06
Vote for Pedro
 
UltraElite 06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Greene county N.Y.
Posts: 281
UltraElite 06 is on a distinguished road
Default

If you get the pink one get the Pink Lemonade pink riser with white came and idler.
__________________
07 Hoyt 38Ultra 62# 27.5"
06 Hoyt UltraElite 50# 27.5
UltraElite 06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraElite 06 View Post
If you get the pink one get the Pink Lemonade pink riser with white came and idler.
I think I might........
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:44 PM   #14
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

So everyone follows your rules again and buys the bow and then what happens when u back out again???

Napolean complex or something of the sort, are you missing something in life that makes you feel the need to be in control of what everyone does?? Looks like they all had fun last year without your rules and regs???
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #15
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
So everyone follows your rules again and buys the bow and then what happens when u back out again???

Napolean complex or something of the sort, are you missing something in life that makes you feel the need to be in control of what everyone does?? Looks like they all had fun last year without your rules and regs???
backing out was not my choice.......

factors that you will never know, made it impossible for me to be there......

oh and everyone of the pics I saw, had hunter class bows in it.....


hey bud......seems to me you only have a problem when I make some rules....

but you didnt complain at all when the rules were made for the bowhunting contest.....

you should pee in the wind.......its gets all over you...and makes you smell bad.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #16
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
backing out was not my choice.......

factors that you will never know, made it impossible for me to be there......

oh and everyone of the pics I saw, had hunter class bows in it.....


hey bud......seems to me you only have a problem when I make some rules....

but you didnt complain at all when the rules were made for the bowhunting contest.....

you should pee in the wind.......its gets all over you...and makes you smell bad.....



New year coming, same cry baby
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #17
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
New year coming, same cry baby
funny you should bring up the cry baby stuff.....

there were a few of us talking about this, and we were taking bets on who would bethe first to "WHINE".......

I am gonna have to check the over/under on who won the pot.......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:55 PM   #18
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
funny you should bring up the cry baby stuff.....

there were a few of us talking about this, and we were taking bets on who would bethe first to "WHINE".......

I am gonna have to check the over/under on who won the pot.......
The only peeps that posted were fiddle and jc, that looks like a few to me..go back to countin cc's
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #19
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

Look, private messaging at 8:55, guess ya got to get some one to take your back???
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #20
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

lighten up sinergy, it's just a fun contest between friends. if people dont want to do it we still hope they come and have a good time.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #21
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
The only peeps that posted were fiddle and jc, that looks like a few to me..go back to countin cc's
PEEPS??

oh I see your livin in da hood now.....

Gangsta even......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM   #22
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
Look, private messaging at 8:55, guess ya got to get some one to take your back???
wow didnt relize I am not allowed to do anything without your approval......

maybe I was sending Slippy a naughty message......

did you get the one I sent you last week??
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:01 PM   #23
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
PEEPS??

oh I see your livin in da hood now.....

Gangsta even......


No, but I haven't been around for a while cause of hunting. But it's good to know that I can still knock the bunny off of his square with one post. I still got the touch:

I really do not care I cannot come anyway.

Have a Merry Christmas guys, back to huntin.
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:03 PM   #24
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post


No, but I haven't been around for a while cause of hunting. But it's good to know that I can still knock the bunny off of his square with one post. I still got the touch:

I really do not care I cannot come anyway.

Have a Merry Christmas guys, back to huntin.
I sit only on round pegs.......

how friggen long is your hunting season anyway??
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:04 PM   #25
'SIN'ERGY
Senior Member
 
'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Reading PA
Posts: 1,143
'SIN'ERGY is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
I sit only on round pegs.......

how friggen long is your hunting season anyway??
I am gunnin from now till Christmas, then late season bow.


Southeast PA has hunting from Sept till the end of Jan.. so I still got time to get some points maybe??
__________________
SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER
'SIN'ERGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #26
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
I am gunnin from now till Christmas, then late season bow.


Southeast PA has hunting from Sept till the end of Jan.. so I still got time to get some points maybe??
Gun Season (called Regular season) ended today for us

now a week of muzzloader/late archer and thats it for us......

good to be done.....totaled out with 3 this year....twas a fun year for me....

may try and get out next weekend......but that means working all day on Wed....decisions,decisions.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:20 PM   #27
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Looks like I "Win" ......
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:21 PM   #28
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
Looks like I "Win" ......


I was sure we could chris to delete this thread by morning and the rest of us could split up your winnings
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:26 PM   #29
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post


I was sure we could chris to delete this thread by morning and the rest of us could split up your winnings
It's hard to split a dollar 3 ways....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 09:27 PM   #30
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
It's hard to split a dollar 3 ways....
not if your shears are sharp enough........
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 04:02 AM   #31
dbdcougar
He Who Drops His Bow Arm
 
dbdcougar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,354
dbdcougar will become famous soon enough
Default

Now back to the important stuff, my daughter wants red. Hey you never know, maybe I can beat her with these rules.
__________________
Bear Grizzly, Easton XX75 Legacy
Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
FBSA emertus
dbdcougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #32
Slice
The Fobinator
 
Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 824
Slice is on a distinguished road
Default

Well I will be going again in 2009. I know the unit will not let me buy another bow (since I got my GTO without telling her) so I will just go and shoot hunter class like I did last year.

What kind of bow is that? Looks like some kind of Mathews kiddie bow?
__________________
Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 AM   #33
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!
 
bullfiddle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 11,308
bullfiddle is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice View Post
Well I will be going again in 2009. I know the unit will not let me buy another bow (since I got my GTO without telling her) so I will just go and shoot hunter class like I did last year.

What kind of bow is that? Looks like some kind of Mathews kiddie bow?
You are correct it is a kiddie bow....
__________________
Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:48 AM   #34
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
You are correct it is a kiddie bow....
20 or 25 lbs max. can you say rainbow on the 30+ yard shots......
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:55 AM   #35
Slice
The Fobinator
 
Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 824
Slice is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
20 or 25 lbs max. can you say rainbow on the 30+ yard shots......
Rainbow at 30 I hope the arrow sticks at 50.
__________________
Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:56 AM   #36
J.C.
Senior Member
 
J.C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,675
J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice View Post
Rainbow at 30 I hope the arrow sticks at 50.
yeah, we were thinking there were gonna be some bounce-offs.....
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #37
Slice
The Fobinator
 
Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 824
Slice is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
yeah, we were thinking there were gonna be some bounce-offs.....
Hope no one puts the sun out or pops a rain cloud.
__________________
Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 09:41 AM   #38
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice View Post
Hope no one puts the sun out or pops a rain cloud.
I may need to start a "BUNNS POST OF THE DAY" award if you guys keep coming up with stuff like this......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 11:35 AM   #39
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbdcougar View Post
Now back to the important stuff, my daughter wants red. Hey you never know, maybe I can beat her with these rules.
Yeah, red.... I like it. And it'll match my Wheely quiver to boot.

I'm definitely in for 2009 assuming it's at Bass and Bucks. And I'll be glad to arrange the camping again with Glenn. We had a lot of fun this past year and I would encourage those of you who are relatively close to the Midwest to consider coming to the R100. Bass and Bucks did an excellent job of hosting the event and they have a great facility.

Hey Bunny, what arrows for the rules ? I say Easton Jazz or whatever they are called. They are a cool blue with a goofy paisly kind of pattern on them.

Do we get to use a peep and sight or just let 'em fly and hope for the best ?

And Cougar, you cannot let your daughter push you around like that man... You need to teach her some humility on a 3D course.

Ron
__________________
Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Last edited by Ronhop; 12-08-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:18 PM   #40
Slice
The Fobinator
 
Slice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Westland, Michigan
Posts: 824
Slice is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
Yeah, red.... I like it. And it'll match my Wheely quiver to boot.

I'm definitely in for 2009 assuming it's at Bass and Bucks. And I'll be glad to arrange the camping again with Glenn. We had a lot of fun this past year and I would encourage those of you who are relatively close to the Midwest to consider coming to the R100. Bass and Bucks did an excellent job of hosting the event and they have a great facility.

Hey Bunny, what arrows for the rules ? I say Easton Jazz or whatever they are called. They are a cool blue with a goofy paisly kind of pattern on them.

Do we get to use a peep and sight or just let 'em fly and hope for the best ?

And Cougar, you cannot let your daughter push you around like that man... You need to teach her some humility on a 3D course.

Ron
No you will have to use the pink victory arrows.
__________________
Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com