Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items

Old 12-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #1
deltahog

deltahog is on a distinguished road
Default Hoyt kobalt

My wife's is trying to shop around for a hoyt Kobalt. Is $550.00 the going rate for these bows or am I getting ripped off by about $100.00? I am not sure what is the normal selling price for this bow? It just seems a little steap. does anybody know where I can get one sent to me cheaper then that?
deltahog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:41 PM   #2
636hoyt

636hoyt is on a distinguished road

That is the right pricee for a new kobalt. I shot it for a little over a year and is a good now but now I went to the alpha max and is alot better in my opinion but the kobalt is a good bow for the price
636hoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #3
chris123

chris123 is on a distinguished road

The Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow features an IBO speed of 318 feet per second (fps). The axle-to-axle length measures 35 inches and the Carbon Matrix has a mass weight of 3.8 lbs. The bow also features a draw range of 27 inches to 31 inches and a draw weight range of 40 to 80 lbs. (useful for medium-framed women to large-framed men). The Carbon Matrix comes equipped with Hoyt's Cam & hybrid cam technology. The Carbon Matrix also has a 7 " brace height and comes available in Realtree APG camouflage, Black Out and Half and Half (a half Realtree/half Black Out) combination.
chris123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #4
Coop14

Coop14 is on a distinguished road

I am selling my Hoyt Trykon and that may fit your needs. If interested shoot me an email at jalenc_14@hotmail.com.
Coop14 is offline   Reply With Quote