Fred Bear G2 SL
At 3 lbs, 300 fps IBO speed and 30" axle-to-axle, the G2SL is the shortest, lightest and quietest Buckmasters we've ever built. Take it from 100,000 serious bowhunters, who own and shoot a Buckmasters, the G2 series is all about performance and perfection whether you're stalking game in the field or perched in a tree stand.
Backed by Papa Bear's pledge to build quality products, The Fred Bear Equipment Company has engineered a superior, high performance bow with the G2SL, fine-tuning the popular Buckmasters series to legendary status.
Consider these exceptional features:
* Sims Stealth Limb Savers uses patented Dacay Time Modification technology and our proprietary NAVCOM material providing optimal noise and vibration reduction.
* Shock Stop system cancels noise and vibration by as much as 40%.
* High-tech, precision-machined aluminum titanium riser guarantees strength and superior accuracy.
* Revolutionary, patented CarbonAir Quad limbs, the quietest, fastest and most durable limbs available.
* Limb damping system featuring high-tech, vibration-eliminating polymer pocket insert.
* Buckmasters Modular Perimeter OneCam for 300 fps IBO speeds, 75% Let-Off.
* Smooth, friction-free ball bearing idler wheel.
Competitively priced from just $499, the G2SL is sure to make a lot of noise within the bowhunting community-- probably the only sound you'll hear from this exceptionally quiet bow is raves from your hunting buddies.
Buckmasters G2SL SPECIFICATIONS:
* Draw Length 27" - 29"
* Optional modules allow for draw length adjustment
* Draw Weight 50-60 and 60-70 lbs
* Let-Off 75% (Optional modules allow 65% let-off)
* Brace Height 7 1/2"
* Axle to Axle 30"
* Mass Weight 3 lbs
* Limbs Compression molded CarbonAir Quad
* Riser Machined Aluminum
* Cam Modular Perimeter OneCam
* String TechTwist
* Grip Checkered hardwood
* Camo Realtree Custom Hardwoods
* Bow Speed IBO fps: 300 AMO fps: 228
A 2006 model with 31" draw, 70#. Used only one season then replaced. Bare bow, no accesories except limb savers as well as the factory dampeners. In great condition with some string/cable wear but still usable for several more seasons before they need replaced. Looks great, pictures available upon request.
Asking $165, buyer pays actual shipping.
Last edited by emtmarty; 06-04-2009 at 08:21 PM.