Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 07-02-2009, 03:17 PM   #1
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default ASA Question can someone answer

How many semi events did Mcarthey win or any pro that now shoots in the pro circuit win?

How many semi pro and open pro events have been won in a row by one person?

Winning three in a row is quite an accoplishment with the talent of archers.

Winning a possiable five in a row like Jame Jamison can do if he wins the Classic is insane.
Old 07-02-2009, 05:26 PM   #2
bowmender

bowmender is on a distinguished road

McCarthy won 5 out of 7 in 05. I am not sure if they were consecutive. Will have to look.
Jame is not insane he is inhuman
bowmender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
Daniel Boone

Default Im quessing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowmender View Post
McCarthy won 5 out of 7 in 05. I am not sure if they were consecutive. Will have to look.
Jame is not insane he is inhuman
Dan record is going to be tied.
DB
Old 07-02-2009, 10:07 PM   #4
jame

jame is on a distinguished road

I beleive Danny won 3 in a row back in 03 in the semipro class. Regardless of how many I won Danny McCarthy is a stud. I think it is cool as heck just to have my name mentioned in the same sentence.
I will work really hard to make it 5 in a row and I know I can with the support from my family and having friend like DB and others who have really beleived in me this season. Without the awesome shooters like Lyle Plum, Chad Hilburn and Luke Pettigrew and great friends there is no way I would have done as well as I have. They have pushed me really hard cause I hate getting beat by anyone.
Thanks DB for you support.
Jame
jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 10:41 PM   #5
Daniel Boone

Default No need for thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jame View Post
I beleive Danny won 3 in a row back in 03 in the semipro class. Regardless of how many I won Danny McCarthy is a stud. I think it is cool as heck just to have my name mentioned in the same sentence.
I will work really hard to make it 5 in a row and I know I can with the support from my family and having friend like DB and others who have really beleived in me this season. Without the awesome shooters like Lyle Plum, Chad Hilburn and Luke Pettigrew and great friends there is no way I would have done as well as I have. They have pushed me really hard cause I hate getting beat by anyone.
Jame
I knew you had something special five or six years ago when you stop shooting to support your family. Your just showing me what I saw was the real deal at the state indoor shoot. Guys that can shoot 300 60X with ease dont happen by chance. Im just one of many fans of you Jame. Keep up the shooting and Hoyt lucky to have you shooting for them
DB
Old 07-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
hutchies

hutchies is on a distinguished road

Dude I'm just ready for the pro shootdown next yearat Paris hangin with the Jame fanclub....................Gonna be awesome

I don't know one person that works harder than he does to earn where he his.
hutchies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:13 PM   #7
CutTheLoop

CutTheLoop will become famous soon enoughCutTheLoop will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
I knew you had something special five or six years ago when you stop shooting to support your family. Your just showing me what I saw was the real deal at the state indoor shoot. Guys that can shoot 300 60X with ease dont happen by chance. Im just one of many fans of you Jame. Keep up the shooting and Hoyt lucky to have you shooting for them
DB

I'm proud to say I've shot with Jame, back when he was the young stud we called "The Oklahoma Kid", whenever he came to Brownwood to shoot.

He quickly developed a reputation around here, as a competitive and respected shooter.

Maybe when he's the big famous Open Pro stud we all know he can be, he'll come back to our small town club.

Seriously though, congrats on an awesome season man, looking forward to watching you blow them off the stakes next year.

CutTheLoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:25 PM   #8
jame

jame is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutTheLoop View Post
I'm proud to say I've shot with Jame, back when he was the young stud we called "The Oklahoma Kid", whenever he came to Brownwood to shoot.

He quickly developed a reputation around here, as a competitive and respected shooter.

Maybe when he's the big famous Open Pro stud we all know he can be, he'll come back to our small town club.

Seriously though, congrats on an awesome season man, looking forward to watching you blow them off the stakes next year.
Thanks everyone. I still wished I could go by the name OK Kid. Im just to old to be called that now.
jame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 10:38 PM   #9
bow cat 349

bow cat 349 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jame View Post
Jame
I think you are right about D Mc in 03 but in 07 i think he did win 4 in a row in pro class not sure but i think he did. Anyway 4 in a row in semi pro class is awsome you are the man or should i say ( The Kid )
Old 07-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
hstubblefield

hstubblefield is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hstubblefield

Yeah jame has done won 4 in a row WOW! And now he is on 2 5 in a row great guy and a Awsome Shooter
hstubblefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:31 PM   #11
bowmender

bowmender is on a distinguished road
Default 4 in a row in ANY class is a great acomplishment!!

Dan did win 4 in a row in 05 shooting the pro class.

Good luck at the Classic Jame.
bowmender is offline   Reply With Quote