Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > Bowhunting forum

Old 08-24-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Got to tell it like it is Ted Nugent

Im getting more and more like Ted everday. How about the rights of honest citizens.

Blow there heads off if they commit crimes.

As a hunter I feel more and more like this all the time. I have a right to hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCHtw6WbbnM
Old 08-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
kebees4

kebees4 is on a distinguished road

He should run for president.
http://www.freewebs.com/gerrystaxidermy/index.htm
kebees4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
SouthALBowhunter

SouthALBowhunter is on a distinguished road

Well, this is a good one to respond to for a FIRST post!! Uncle Ted says just what we all think. I am a firm believer in the 2nd Admendment. I am retired Army, a reserve deputy, and a GOD fearing Christian, who just happens to work for the United States Postal Service. I think more of our Celebs should stand up and speak out for our rights. I know there are many who don't beleive that we, the little people have those same rights as they do, but they need to realize that if we don't see their movies or go to their concerts and buy their cd's, they don't make money! I also think that some of the Politians are beginning to wake up and smell the coffee! They might not have their job next go-round. Take care everyone and good luck in the upcoming season! Tim
SouthALBowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:22 PM   #4
Daniel Boone

Default Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthALBowhunter View Post
Well, this is a good one to respond to for a FIRST post!! Uncle Ted says just what we all think. I am a firm believer in the 2nd Admendment. I am retired Army, a reserve deputy, and a GOD fearing Christian, who just happens to work for the United States Postal Service. I think more of our Celebs should stand up and speak out for our rights. I know there are many who don't beleive that we, the little people have those same rights as they do, but they need to realize that if we don't see their movies or go to their concerts and buy their cd's, they don't make money! I also think that some of the Politians are beginning to wake up and smell the coffee! They might not have their job next go-round. Take care everyone and good luck in the upcoming season! Tim
Isnt it ironitic that its always the ones with four or five bodys gaurds with guns wanting us to give up are weapons to protect areselfs.
DB
Old 08-26-2009, 04:20 AM   #5
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals

pred8er is on a distinguished road

Ted's a good guy, but sometimes I wonder if he DIDN'T just parachute down onto earth. He has a good message, but name calling and prolonged diatribes are really not an effective means to get your point across to those your trying to convince.

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 AM   #6
Daniel Boone

Default Candy coating dont work either

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
Ted's a good guy, but sometimes I wonder if he DIDN'T just parachute down onto earth. He has a good message, but name calling and prolonged diatribes are really not an effective means to get your point across to those your trying to convince.
Most citiazens today are fed up with high crime and prison rotating doors.
DB
Old 08-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #7
ozzy

ozzy is on a distinguished road

DB Ive been like that all my life. I used to get called a wacko, now they understand. My Motto: "Dont Take No Crap And Call It Like It Is, If It Looks And Smells Like A Turd, It Is A Turd!"
Limbsaver 4.55 S-Coil Stabilizer
T.R.U. Ball Chappy Boss
ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #8
HoytUSA

HoytUSA is on a distinguished road

That's the first time I have seen that particular interview and I have to say...............I LOVE TED. He is a straight shooter and says what is on his mind. He comes off a little crazy sometimes, but it's because he beleives so strongly about what he is saying. Thank God that Ted is up there saying what us 'little people' have been saying for years, the same thing that no one listens to. God Bless You Ted Nuggent!!!!
HoytUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:02 PM   #9
Breck

Breck is on a distinguished road

I am sick of what these goverment officials have done to our country. We all need to take our country back from the pricks!!!!!!!! They are out for themselves not for the people trying to pass laws behind our backs.

Last edited by Breck; 08-26-2009 at 09:09 PM.
Breck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 09:10 PM   #10
pred8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Most citiazens today are fed up with high crime and prison rotating doors.
DB
Agreed, but you can get someone to help you much easier by offering them a cold beer on a hot day than offering them some salt to rub in the wounds you gave them with a cheese grater.

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:12 PM   #11
Devine Shot

Devine Shot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
I have to wonder if it is not time to get that aggressive. I mean we have been tip toeing around this subject long enough playing the nice game trying to do things in a gentlemen fashion and it seems to be getting more and more of our rights taken away. If it keeps going this pace like it has in the last twenty years it will come down for us that believe in our rights to take on the government in a much more physical approach. I truly believe us Americans will get pushed to far in the days to come.

Thank You Ted.
We need more Ted's
Devine Shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 04:17 AM   #12
pred8er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devine Shot View Post
I have to wonder if it is not time to get that aggressive. I mean we have been tip toeing around this subject long enough playing the nice game trying to do things in a gentlemen fashion and it seems to be getting more and more of our rights taken away. If it keeps going this pace like it has in the last twenty years it will come down for us that believe in our rights to take on the government in a much more physical approach. I truly believe us Americans will get pushed to far in the days to come.
Thank You Ted.
We need more Ted's
Do you? I hear a lot of talk, but the only action I have seen is a whole lot of fist shak'n. "Don't do this or I'll shake my fist again."

Quick scenerio: You hear about some guy in Mass. who got upset with something the Government did and acted out it. He is say'n that he is standing up against the tyrannical actions of our government. Do you go help him defend freedom, or do you sit at home and think he's a psycho radical like Tim McVeigh? Not trying to start a fight, just trying to get people to think around corners is all.