Guys... I'd say 85% of what I know about this game is already available to you in book form and the remaining 15% is nothing more than personal tweaks and teaching methods. The truth is; very little in archery is “NEW.” Some coaches want you to believe they have somehow managed to “FIND” the magic bullet that will instantly turn everyone into champions, but no one has that bullet in their arsenal; it doesn't exist.
The secret to shooting well in competitive archery is repetition and all any of us can teach you is what we individually consider to be the easiest form to repeat. However, any form can be repeated if you are willing to put the time in to make it so. All we coaches do is provide short cuts, road maps and occasionally pull you out of the bar ditch but only “YOU” can get you to the final destination through hard work and commitment.
I've been asked before to put my knowledge on paper, but like I said it's already on paper from many of the greats in the game all you have to do is look. I much prefer to do my coaching on a personal basis than to write in a shotgun style hoping to hit something once in a while.
Mike "Javi" Cooper
Last edited by JAVI; 01-22-2010 at 09:41 AM.