Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
Earl Fouraker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Earl Fouraker is on a distinguished road
Default Bowtech Contingency

I was wondering what the bowtech contingency payouts were for this year in ASA. I'll be shooting Open-A.

Thanks
Earl Fouraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
hstubblefield
Senior Member
 
hstubblefield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,597
hstubblefield is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hstubblefield
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Fouraker View Post
I was wondering what the bowtech contingency payouts were for this year in ASA. I'll be shooting Open-A.

Thanks
Not sure what it will be if they have any
__________________
Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
Whistling Wings Guide Service
Bad Boys Bowfishing
hstubblefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:33 AM   #3
hunter2678
Senior Member
 
hunter2678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 644
hunter2678 is on a distinguished road
Default

If you're not a longtime Pro shooter for them your looking at a payout structure of $ 0.00
__________________
Extreme Strings Staff......www.extremebowstrings.com
hunter2678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:36 AM   #4
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Longtime pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2678 View Post
If you're not a longtime Pro shooter for them your looking at a payout structure of $ 0.00
Who shoots pro for Bowtech? I know one women archer.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:55 AM   #5
Earl Fouraker
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 10
Earl Fouraker is on a distinguished road
Default

I went straight to the horses mouth and called bowtech. Talked to a guy named Jeff. He said in Open A payouts were 475 for 1st, 325 for second, and 200 for third. This is for all stops of the proam tour, with the classic being more with $650 for first.

Like DB stated Margie is the only Pro shooter that I know bowtech has, and thats in the womens pro class.
Earl Fouraker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:58 AM   #6
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Good deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Fouraker View Post
I went straight to the horses mouth and called bowtech. Talked to a guy named Jeff. He said in Open A payouts were 475 for 1st, 325 for second, and 200 for third. This is for all stops of the proam tour, with the classic being more with $650 for first.

Like DB stated Margie is the only Pro shooter that I know bowtech has, and thats in the womens pro class.

Glad to see this. Do they pay for indoor events as well? NFAA

Im assuming your saying ASA and IBO
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 02:41 PM   #7
master Cleatus
Jerry Whittington
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 276
master Cleatus is on a distinguished road
Default

Even though I don't shoot a bowtech, I hope the above info is correct. I read to the "other" Less important site, that Bowtech had eliminated their program
master Cleatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
hstubblefield
Senior Member
 
hstubblefield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,597
hstubblefield is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hstubblefield
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by master Cleatus View Post
Even though I don't shoot a bowtech, I hope the above info is correct. I read to the "other" Less important site, that Bowtech had eliminated their program
I am glad you got a hold of him they pay ok for amaturs looking forward to another great year with them
__________________
Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
Whistling Wings Guide Service
Bad Boys Bowfishing

Last edited by hstubblefield; 01-22-2010 at 04:10 PM.
hstubblefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com