Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > WTB: Want to Buy Archery Items

Old 02-02-2010, 10:08 PM   #1
larson

larson is on a distinguished road
Default hoyt

good day,pls help im interested in buying a new/used hoyt td4 or aerotech.im in the philippines,i would also like to know from anyone who has an experience using both hoyt td4 and samick agulla,the agulla riser provides adjustment i dont know about the hoyt.pls tell me the exact amount plus the shipping thank you
larson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:27 AM   #2
gusduenas

gusduenas is on a distinguished road
Default bow

Hi Larson, this is Gus, I'm answered to your question, your inbox is full and besides your yahoo account, this is another way to talk to you. The bow probably you've mentioned is now sold, I have a 2007 PSE mach X NX cams 28 70# that is my personal bow, asking $475 for it. This is a $890 bow the shipping to Philippines would be $ something between the $205 (1-3 days global express) and $60 5-7 days, let me know. I will accept western union money transfer, but money transfer not the money order, the only money order I will accept is from USPS. Thanks and Regards,

Gus
gusduenas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 06:31 AM   #3
gusduenas

gusduenas is on a distinguished road
Default bow

by the way, I don't want to put pressure on you, but right now I have someone asking for the same bow, but the idea of opening markets overseas tickles me .

gus
gusduenas is offline   Reply With Quote