Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 03-02-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Nephew just starting archery

Found this new Gaurdian all set up. Should make him a great bow and last a lifetime. Bowtech makes some fine bows. Always has and some of the best youth/kids and womens bows ever.

He serves in the army and his two kids are shooting bows now. Look forward to introducing them into tournament archery and hunting. Saw Tim became a member here.

Here a picture of his new bow he will be receiving soon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BTG2.jpg (24.6 KB, 91 views)
Old 03-02-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
Hoyt1945

Hoyt1945 is on a distinguished road
Default Always has something positive to say.

Dan you're a good man. I know your bow of choice is Elite and you shoot it quite well. I have never read where you trash mouthed other bows. You always have something postive to say. Never my bow is better than yours talk.--- I really enjoy your participation on this forum. Hope your Nephew enjoys his bow.
Hoyt1945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:02 AM   #3
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyt1945 View Post
Dan you're a good man. I know your bow of choice is Elite and you shoot it quite well. I have never read where you trash mouthed other bows. You always have something postive to say. Never my bow is better than yours talk.--- I really enjoy your participation on this forum. Hope your Nephew enjoys his bow.
You will be glad to know. I have a Hoyt Pro Elite Im currently shooting. Bow Junkie I am. Funny I was told I dont support Bowtech from member here. I have always said Bowtech makes a good bow. Everyone should shoot what they like. Elite a very good bow. I wanted a longer axle bow for tournament. MY Elite Z28 aint going no where. Archery just alot of fun for me and I enjoy being a very small part of it.
DB
Old 03-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #4
hstubblefield

hstubblefield is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hstubblefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
You will be glad to know. I have a Hoyt Pro Elite Im currently shooting. Bow Junkie I am. Funny I was told I dont support Bowtech from member here. I have always said Bowtech makes a good bow. Everyone should shoot what they like. Elite a very good bow. I wanted a longer axle bow for tournament. MY Elite Z28 aint going no where. Archery just alot of fun for me and I enjoy being a very small part of it.
DB
DB is a great guy never heard him mouth anyone and he will stand behind any bow company
hstubblefield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #5
thutchings

thutchings is on a distinguished road

DB is a great guy, and a better uncle. Found someone to help me get started here in MO. I am sure he would rather be doing it himself, but he found good hands for me. Thanks again.
thutchings is offline   Reply With Quote