Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 11-17-2006, 09:08 PM   #1
Frank

Frank is on a distinguished road
Default This is what I decided to do

Well I did go out and shoot the new Mathews just in case. I will continue to shoot my SB XT but will be changing the grip and strings and cables.After these changes this will be a excelent shooter IMO(Thats all that matters ). Its a good shooter now but just not happy with the grip(already ordered the grip). decided to have strings and cables replaced with custom made, just not happy with the stock ones. I will have my bow back on Tue/Wed. next week.
Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
Well I did go out and shoot the new Mathews just in case. I will continue to shoot my SB XT but will be changing the grip and strings and cables.After these changes this will be a excelent shooter IMO(Thats all that matters ). Its a good shooter now but just not happy with the grip(already ordered the grip). decided to have strings and cables replaced with custom made, just not happy with the stock ones. I will have my bow back on Tue/Wed. next week.
I am likeing your thinking.....I may need to look at getting a new grip for my switchback....needs new strings and things......thats a great idea you got there.....maybe even go w/pretty color strings and cables.....
Old 11-17-2006, 09:17 PM   #3
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Sounds great Frank you have to do what feels right to you. I must be the only person around that actually likes the Mathews grip. Hope you get your bow all accessorized to your liking then you can post us some pics of that sweet sweet XT(I LOVE MINE).

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote