Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:21 AM   #41
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
I can prove God exist. Your breathing right? TADA!!!
Ummmm...I fail to see your point. Are you saying that I'm God?
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #42
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
The Constitution states that the government "will not establish any state religion," and guarantees the "right of religious freedom." That means ALL religions, and also the freedom from religion if you wish.
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were drafted and ratified by wealthy white land and slave owners, that didn't recgonize the "rights" of blacks, Indians, women, or non-property owning adults.
I would suggest that you review the history of these documents and how they were drafted, and you'll see the controversy over "In God We Trust," by the majority of "freethinkers" making up the "forefathers..."
I must be reading the different version. Regardless whether you like it or not TOmT Most ameriicans are Christians. Now there are those who want to change this country from those views. Wont happen in my lifetime but there trying. Arizona making a stand and Im all for them. Lets take this country back for Americans and US Citizens. If your here Illegal you need to return to your country.

DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #43
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
The Constitution states that the government "will not establish any state religion," and guarantees the "right of religious freedom." That means ALL religions, and also the freedom from religion if you wish.
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were drafted and ratified by wealthy white land and slave owners, that didn't recgonize the "rights" of blacks, Indians, women, or non-property owning adults.
I would suggest that you review the history of these documents and how they were drafted, and you'll see the controversy over "In God We Trust," by the majority of "freethinkers" making up the "forefathers..."
Quote:
“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.”
-- First Amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America

By having "In God We Trust" on money does not indicate a law made by congress establishing a religion, especially since todays monitary system is no longer a function of the federal government, but one of private banking and commerce system.

To be free to exercise the religion of your choice (because that is what is said; "congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise thereof") it makes logical sence that you must be part of a religion. It clearly doesn't say freedom from religion, because whose rights would be more important? The person practicing free exercise of their religion or the person who is offended by it because they have the right to be free from it? Whose rights would have to yield because both couldn't have their way. If your saying that being an athiest is a religion, that is an oxymoron of the highest order.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #44
jim p.
jim
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 276
jim p. is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Lets take this country back for Americans and US Citizens. If your here Illegal you need to return to your country.
DB, ever think about the Native American's
jim p. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:19 PM   #45
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Good Lord Jim

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim p. View Post
DB, ever think about the Native American's
I live in Oklahoma. Have more Indians here than Ohio will ever see. Live right in the heart of Cherokee Nation and five Civilized tribes. Great people with allot of pride. We have enough Indian Casinos now that they may just buy back the state. Heck we got blonde hair and blue eyed indians. Wish I had an indian card.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:22 PM   #46
pse 24
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 90
pse 24 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Ummmm...I fail to see your point. Are you saying that I'm God?
Why would you think that God blessing you with the ability to breath would make you God??
pse 24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:46 AM   #47
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
-- First Amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America

By having "In God We Trust" on money does not indicate a law made by congress establishing a religion, especially since todays monitary system is no longer a function of the federal government, but one of private banking and commerce system.

To be free to exercise the religion of your choice (because that is what is said; "congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise thereof") it makes logical sence that you must be part of a religion. It clearly doesn't say freedom from religion, because whose rights would be more important? The person practicing free exercise of their religion or the person who is offended by it because they have the right to be free from it? Whose rights would have to yield because both couldn't have their way. If your saying that being an athiest is a religion, that is an oxymoron of the highest order.
I'm not offended by people practicing their religion, I'm all for it. However, NOBODY will tell me to believe in something that I don't wish to, and the Declaration and Constitution clearly state this.
That's what freedom is all about, reguardless of YOUR interpretation...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:48 AM   #48
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pse 24 View Post
Why would you think that God blessing you with the ability to breath would make you God??
The mechanism of birth "blessed" me with breath, as the mechanism of intellect allows us to communicate as we are...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:52 AM   #49
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
I must be reading the different version. Regardless whether you like it or not TOmT Most ameriicans are Christians. Now there are those who want to change this country from those views. Wont happen in my lifetime but there trying. Arizona making a stand and Im all for them. Lets take this country back for Americans and US Citizens. If your here Illegal you need to return to your country.

DB
Yes, if you're illegal, you need to get your papers in order and get a green card, or whatever.
However, what is going on in Arizona is pure Fascism, like 1930's Germany or 1950's South Africa, and will be struck down in SCOUS shortly.
If we had NG and Army troops here patroling the border instead of fighting for Israel in Iraq and Afghanistan, we wouldn't have this problem...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #50
jim p.
jim
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 276
jim p. is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
I live in Oklahoma. Have more Indians here than Ohio will ever see.
Yes I live in Ohio now, was born and raised in New Mexico.

Quote:
Wish I had an indian card.

Guess I could make a copy of my wifes and send it to you


Quote:
Heck we got blonde hair and blue eyed indians.

My point exactly
jim p. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:31 AM   #51
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim p. View Post


Yes I live in Ohio now, was born and raised in New Mexico.




Guess I could make a copy of my wifes and send it to you





My point exactly
My survey crews used to go to this little hole-in-the-wall Mexcan food restaurant for lunch on paydays and pig out on really, good, cheap food.
The owner used to come by and sit with us and drink a beer and BS while we ate.
He got really successful and opened several more, but kept the old one open which we continued to go to regularly. After he got successful, he never sat at our table again, so one of the Mexicans on our crew asked his kid who worked there, why? He kinda looked around and said, "dad's not a Mexican anymore, he's found out that he's an Aztec."
We LOAO at that, a Mexican with money, is NOW an Aztec...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:51 PM   #52
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default TomT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Yes, if you're illegal, you need to get your papers in order and get a green card, or whatever.
However, what is going on in Arizona is pure Fascism, like 1930's Germany or 1950's South Africa, and will be struck down in SCOUS shortly.
If we had NG and Army troops here patroling the border instead of fighting for Israel in Iraq and Afghanistan, we wouldn't have this problem...
So there trying to send the Illegals back to there country. There nothing wrong with that. My state starting to propose a law exactly like it.

So cops should not profile. It happens everyday and should. Part of being a cop. If your a honest citizen you have nothing to be afriad of.

DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #53
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Just a few thoughts for TomT

At least Arizona is trying to stop the illegals. More states need to follow suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Let me see if I got this right.....

- IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.


- IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.


- IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.


- IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.


- IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.


- IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.


- IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.


- IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET................................
1 - A JOB,

2 - A DRIVERS LICENSE,
3 - SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
4 - WELFARE,
5 - FOOD STAMPS,
6 - CREDIT CARDS,
7 - SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE,
8 - FREE EDUCATION,
9 - FREE HEALTH CARE,
10 - A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON ,
11 - BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE,
12 - AND THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT.



I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE

I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION...
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:35 AM   #54
jim p.
jim
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 276
jim p. is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
6 - CREDIT CARDS,

Had to laugh when I read this one. I don't think the credit card people
care who the H... gets a card - they just want the money
jim p. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:00 PM   #55
Too Many Hobbies
Senior Member
 
Too Many Hobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 104
Too Many Hobbies is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim p. View Post
DB, ever think about the Native American's
I would like to point out that the "native" americians are immigrents too. See the theory of the Land Bridge. Thus, we are all africian in origin...and are all immigrents.

Oh and as far as proving/disproving the existance of God. Science can not prove anything. A properly worded hypothosis will only allow you to disprove a particular theory. Also, many scientists have set out to disprove the existance of God. All failed. Thus the scientifically accepted, peer reviewed theory at this time is that God exists.

Now for Pope Benedict. Every male his age was forcibly enrolled in the Hitler Youth. He never had direct control over what happened to the priests. That is a Diocessen issue. The church followed the commonly accepted belief (pushed by the left I might add) at that time that pediphiles could be "rehabilitated." Please don't defame this holy man because you are an athiest. The Catholic Church and religions in general have done more good in this world than Athiesm. And yes I am including the crusades. Much more good counterballances that. What good does Aethism have to counter the Genocides in Russia and elsewhere?

Hey DB I noted that he did not refute your argument. Wish I had beat you too it though. I would also like to point out that if you are travelling in Mexico you must always have your papers on you to prove that you are not there illegally, else you go to prison and get deported. Isn't that what they are doing in Arizona. Just thought that that I should point out the hipocracy of the Mexican government issuing a travel warning to the US.

People annoy me.
__________________
CSAA Member


"One of the serious problems in planning against American doctrine is that the Americians do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine." - From a Russian Document
Too Many Hobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:33 PM   #56
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
I'm not offended by people practicing their religion, I'm all for it. However, NOBODY will tell me to believe in something that I don't wish to, and the Declaration and Constitution clearly state this.
That's what freedom is all about, reguardless of YOUR interpretation...
It's not an interpretation, it's plain english. Look up the definition of each word if you like.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:38 PM   #57
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Yes, if you're illegal, you need to get your papers in order and get a green card, or whatever.
However, what is going on in Arizona is pure Fascism, like 1930's Germany or 1950's South Africa, and will be struck down in SCOUS shortly.
If we had NG and Army troops here patroling the border instead of fighting for Israel in Iraq and Afghanistan, we wouldn't have this problem...
Yep, only Nazi's require proof of papers.

Like the ones at the town hall meetings who wouldn't let people in if they couldn't prove they lived in that voting district.......show your papers!

Like the ones in the white house who had the couple that crashed the party and didn't show their papers arrested........show your papers!

Like the ones who looked into Joe the plummer's papers after he challanged the anointed one......show your papers!

seems like the only place you don't need your papers is at a democrate voting booth, or an ACORN office. Hell, you even need them at the DMV to get your drivers license (more papers).
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:04 AM   #58
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
Yep, only Nazi's require proof of papers.

Like the ones at the town hall meetings who wouldn't let people in if they couldn't prove they lived in that voting district.......show your papers!

Like the ones in the white house who had the couple that crashed the party and didn't show their papers arrested........show your papers!

Like the ones who looked into Joe the plummer's papers after he challanged the anointed one......show your papers!

seems like the only place you don't need your papers is at a democrate voting booth, or an ACORN office. Hell, you even need them at the DMV to get your drivers license (more papers).
Going somewhere to get someting, or entering a party/courthouse is NOT the same as walking down the street, being stopped, questioned, and asked to produce proof of your identity or citizenship. That's Fascism, plain and simple. I guess we could make the illegals sew a Mexican flag on their clothes like the Nazis required Jews to have a yellow Star of David on their clothes.
Gee, seems like real good idea, doesn't it? Then we could arrest them all andn throw'em into camps and make'em work for free. That'd work, wouldn't it? And when their numbers became too great, and their country of origin wouldn't take'em back, we could execute'em. There, problem solved...Adolph....
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:11 AM   #59
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
It's not an interpretation, it's plain english. Look up the definition of each word if you like.
Your statement, "it makes logical sense that you belong to a religion," is specious and laughable in the extreme.
You people need to learn the history behind the drafting of the Declaration and the Constitution as to "freedom of religion," and freedom...period.
As most all wars are fought over religion and/or resources, it would make logical sense to have "freedom" from one of the most divisive, destructive, and inhumane delusions that man has ever concieved....
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 05:23 AM   #60
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
I would like to point out that the "native" americians are immigrents too. See the theory of the Land Bridge. Thus, we are all africian in origin...and are all immigrents.

Oh and as far as proving/disproving the existance of God. Science can not prove anything. A properly worded hypothosis will only allow you to disprove a particular theory. Also, many scientists have set out to disprove the existance of God. All failed. Thus the scientifically accepted, peer reviewed theory at this time is that God exists.

Now for Pope Benedict. Every male his age was forcibly enrolled in the Hitler Youth. He never had direct control over what happened to the priests. That is a Diocessen issue. The church followed the commonly accepted belief (pushed by the left I might add) at that time that pediphiles could be "rehabilitated." Please don't defame this holy man because you are an athiest. The Catholic Church and religions in general have done more good in this world than Athiesm. And yes I am including the crusades. Much more good counterballances that. What good does Aethism have to counter the Genocides in Russia and elsewhere?

Hey DB I noted that he did not refute your argument. Wish I had beat you too it though. I would also like to point out that if you are travelling in Mexico you must always have your papers on you to prove that you are not there illegally, else you go to prison and get deported. Isn't that what they are doing in Arizona. Just thought that that I should point out the hipocracy of the Mexican government issuing a travel warning to the US.

People annoy me.
I've seen NO "peer reviewed" scientific evidence of the existence or non-existence of ANY deity. I've never even seen ANY announcement of "studies" as to that thesis. So, please provide links to this "science."
Yessir, the Vatican did a LOT to stop the Holocaust. Hell, they even helped Nazis get away post-WWII. AThe evidence is there, if you got the balls to look.
Yessir, religion brought us the Crusades, the Dark Ages, Salem Witch Trials, dozens of wars in Europe over which religion was "right," and the present conflicts in the ME.
And don't forget the Biblical endorsment of slavery of blacks, as they are "inferior."
It's time to get religion out of governance, because that's just what we need, more psalm-singing-sanctimonious-SOB's to stroke our ignorance...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #61
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Going somewhere to get someting, or entering a party/courthouse is NOT the same as walking down the street, being stopped, questioned, and asked to produce proof of your identity or citizenship. That's Fascism, plain and simple. I guess we could make the illegals sew a Mexican flag on their clothes like the Nazis required Jews to have a yellow Star of David on their clothes.
Gee, seems like real good idea, doesn't it? Then we could arrest them all andn throw'em into camps and make'em work for free. That'd work, wouldn't it? And when their numbers became too great, and their country of origin wouldn't take'em back, we could execute'em. There, problem solved...Adolph....
It's not the same when a meeting is a PUBLIC forum open to all citizens. If you wish to remain a cool-aid drinker and believe that it's OK for one group to perform an action and not another group, that's fine by me. Just remember though that that train of thought is prejudice and discriminatory.

Imagine a man (or woman) walking down the street on his/her way to a public meeting on a new proposed reforendum. Upon reaching the meeting place he/she is asked to produce proof of citizenship of the city where the meeting is taking place, but the individule doesn't have any with them. The person is turned away because there is no proof. Fair?

























Now imagine that person is black.


What would reverand al or jesse say? What would you say?
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:43 AM   #62
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Your statement, "it makes logical sense that you belong to a religion," is specious and laughable in the extreme.
You people need to learn the history behind the drafting of the Declaration and the Constitution as to "freedom of religion," and freedom...period.
As most all wars are fought over religion and/or resources, it would make logical sense to have "freedom" from one of the most divisive, destructive, and inhumane delusions that man has ever concieved....
Your the one who wanted to use logic.

ex. If you want to drive a car, it's logical to assume that you have a car.

Keep interpreting to your own way of thinking.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #63
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Many Hobbies View Post
I would like to point out that the "native" americians are immigrents too. See the theory of the Land Bridge. Thus, we are all africian in origin...and are all immigrents.

Oh and as far as proving/disproving the existance of God. Science can not prove anything. A properly worded hypothosis will only allow you to disprove a particular theory. Also, many scientists have set out to disprove the existance of God. All failed. Thus the scientifically accepted, peer reviewed theory at this time is that God exists.

Now for Pope Benedict. Every male his age was forcibly enrolled in the Hitler Youth. He never had direct control over what happened to the priests. That is a Diocessen issue. The church followed the commonly accepted belief (pushed by the left I might add) at that time that pediphiles could be "rehabilitated." Please don't defame this holy man because you are an athiest. The Catholic Church and religions in general have done more good in this world than Athiesm. And yes I am including the crusades. Much more good counterballances that. What good does Aethism have to counter the Genocides in Russia and elsewhere?

Hey DB I noted that he did not refute your argument. Wish I had beat you too it though. I would also like to point out that if you are travelling in Mexico you must always have your papers on you to prove that you are not there illegally, else you go to prison and get deported. Isn't that what they are doing in Arizona. Just thought that that I should point out the hipocracy of the Mexican government issuing a travel warning to the US.

People annoy me.
Actually, I believe for North America, it would be of mongloid desendant being that the land bridge connected the Siberian land mass with what is now Alaska.

No one can prove or dis-prove the existance of a God, that's why it's called FAITH. You either have it, or you don't.

While I agree that religion does more good than harm, your statements do not excuse the fact that the church buried its collective head in the sand for too many years about the abuses that were occurring and never spoke out against the atrocities that occurred during the war.

As someone who has spent alot of time in other countries, you have to understand that when in another country, you follow their laws. If you break those laws you face your punishment based upon the laws of that country. People need to understand that that also needs to happen in the United States of America. What we don't need is more laws, we need truth in sentencing in this country and real enforcement of the laws we already have.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 09:27 AM   #64
JAVI
Senior Member
 
JAVI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,636
JAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud ofJAVI has much to be proud of
Default

I might point out that even if the land bridge theory is correct (some dispute it); if no one was here, then it couldn't really be immigration but rather settlement... The rest of y'all are immigrants.
__________________
Mike "Javi" Cooper
JAVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #65
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
It's not the same when a meeting is a PUBLIC forum open to all citizens. If you wish to remain a cool-aid drinker and believe that it's OK for one group to perform an action and not another group, that's fine by me. Just remember though that that train of thought is prejudice and discriminatory.

Imagine a man (or woman) walking down the street on his/her way to a public meeting on a new proposed reforendum. Upon reaching the meeting place he/she is asked to produce proof of citizenship of the city where the meeting is taking place, but the individule doesn't have any with them. The person is turned away because there is no proof. Fair?

























Now imagine that person is black.


What would reverand al or jesse say? What would you say?
I've never been turned away from any kind of public meeting that I've attended because of no ID.
If you want to vote, you gotta have you voters registration card, or other proof of ID before you can cast a ballot in your precinct. That's logical.
You gotta empty your pockets to enter county court houses or municipal courts here in Texas now, thanks to Timmy McVeigh and others of his ilk.
Bet that boy wouldn't be stopped in Arizona, but I bet Ira Hayes, (the Pima Indian CMOH recipient, now dead) would. Makes you proud, don't it son...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:31 PM   #66
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
Your the one who wanted to use logic.

ex. If you want to drive a car, it's logical to assume that you have a car.

Keep interpreting to your own way of thinking.
Son, you might want to read over what you write before you post it, and see if it makes sense.
It damn sure don't to me...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 04:36 PM   #67
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVI View Post
I might point out that even if the land bridge theory is correct (some dispute it); if no one was here, then it couldn't really be immigration but rather settlement... The rest of y'all are immigrants.
They was runnin' from the damn Mammoths, and happened to take the right turn.
Trouble is, they was followed clear down to South America.
Pachiderms have a loooooong memory...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #68
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
I've never been turned away from any kind of public meeting that I've attended because of no ID.
If you want to vote, you gotta have you voters registration card, or other proof of ID before you can cast a ballot in your precinct. That's logical.
You gotta empty your pockets to enter county court houses or municipal courts here in Texas now, thanks to Timmy McVeigh and others of his ilk.
Bet that boy wouldn't be stopped in Arizona, but I bet Ira Hayes, (the Pima Indian CMOH recipient, now dead) would. Makes you proud, don't it son...
The videos of the Democraps using union muscle doing it are on youtube.

BTW, courthouse metal detectors were WAY pre-Tim.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:33 PM   #69
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Son, you might want to read over what you write before you post it, and see if it makes sense.
It damn sure don't to me...
Let's see, you were basically saying that atheism was a religion. You claimed that the 1st amendment said you had the right to be free of religion. It does not state that in the amendment anywhere. I challange you to find the words "free from religion" anywhere in there, but what it does say is "free exercise there of" (see earlier post). If you are going to use your "free exercise there of", it would seem that your exercising what you consider a religion because that is what it is talking about (or are you arguing that point?). If you choose not to exercise religious beliefs, that is one thing, and it is perfectly acceptable to me. I am not taking a stand for or against anyones religious beliefs. My question to you is; is your right to be free from religion more important than say Smoke's right to express his religion? If his expression of his religion offended you, should he have to stop?
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 05:50 AM   #70
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
Let's see, you were basically saying that atheism was a religion. You claimed that the 1st amendment said you had the right to be free of religion. It does not state that in the amendment anywhere. I challange you to find the words "free from religion" anywhere in there, but what it does say is "free exercise there of" (see earlier post). If you are going to use your "free exercise there of", it would seem that your exercising what you consider a religion because that is what it is talking about (or are you arguing that point?). If you choose not to exercise religious beliefs, that is one thing, and it is perfectly acceptable to me. I am not taking a stand for or against anyones religious beliefs. My question to you is; is your right to be free from religion more important than say Smoke's right to express his religion? If his expression of his religion offended you, should he have to stop?
Okay, listen carefully, 'cause I ain't gonna repeat myself.
I don't give a damn who or what you worship as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but I want it kept our of our Government because I don't want to support it with the taxes I pay.
Comprende?
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #71
MoSkeeter0311
Senior Member
 
MoSkeeter0311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: I
Posts: 750
MoSkeeter0311 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Okay, listen carefully, 'cause I ain't gonna repeat myself.
I don't give a damn who or what you worship as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but I want it kept our of our Government because I don't want to support it with the taxes I pay.
Comprende?
So, Once again we have a person that is in the minority (this is a Christian Nation) that once again wants to over ride the thinking of the majority. As stated above.... The constitution gives us freedon OF Religion NOT JUST Freedom FROM Religion. So if the majority wishes to have "In God We Trust" on our money, Religion in schools, "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance or anywhere else we so damn please, then it should be allowed as it is the rule of the majority. Why should we care what a narcistic, anti-American, Draft Dodging (it took you 4 tries to get the 4F rating because of your eyes as you stated), Atheist thinks? Is it going to be Racial Profiling in Arizona when they check for ID's? Probably so. Is it necessary? YES! Illegal immigration MUST be stopped. If the Latinos are the ones that have to "bite the bullet" then so be it.
You bring up the American Indian as being the only natural born American. Well, according to Science there were people here before them (neanderthals). Also the Western Indians are traceable back to the Asian Counties (thru Dna studies) while the Eastern Indians probably followed the ice from the European side. (Also thru Dna studies). So I guess we have to say that the Asian and the Europeans are the only true Americans.
Boy, I imagine the Indians wish they had STRONGER IMMIGRATION LAWS BACK THEN.
To straighten out this Country we may have to step on a few minority toes to do so. But as the old saying goes. " The End Justifies the Means". When you have a cancer eating away at something, the first step is removing the Cancer. They are a parasite eating away and draining the life fluid of this Country.
I'm tired of a bunch of Liberals trying to give away this Country just so we don't hurt someones feelings.

Last edited by MoSkeeter0311; 05-02-2010 at 09:25 AM.
MoSkeeter0311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 PM   #72
TomT
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Elgin, Texas
Posts: 328
TomT is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
So, Once again we have a person that is in the minority (this is a Christian Nation) that once again wants to over ride the thinking of the majority. As stated above.... The constitution gives us freedon OF Religion NOT JUST Freedom FROM Religion. So if the majority wishes to have "In God We Trust" on our money, Religion in schools, "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance or anywhere else we so damn please, then it should be allowed as it is the rule of the majority. Why should we care what a narcistic, anti-American, Draft Dodging (it took you 4 tries to get the 4F rating because of your eyes as you stated), Atheist thinks? Is it going to be Racial Profiling in Arizona when they check for ID's? Probably so. Is it necessary? YES! Illegal immigration MUST be stopped. If the Latinos are the ones that have to "bite the bullet" then so be it.
You bring up the American Indian as being the only natural born American. Well, according to Science there were people here before them (neanderthals). Also the Western Indians are traceable back to the Asian Counties (thru Dna studies) while the Eastern Indians probably followed the ice from the European side. (Also thru Dna studies). So I guess we have to say that the Asian and the Europeans are the only true Americans.
Boy, I imagine the Indians wish they had STRONGER IMMIGRATION LAWS BACK THEN.
To straighten out this Country we may have to step on a few minority toes to do so. But as the old saying goes. " The End Justifies the Means". When you have a cancer eating away at something, the first step is removing the Cancer. They are a parasite eating away and draining the life fluid of this Country.
I'm tired of a bunch of Liberals trying to give away this Country just so we don't hurt someones feelings.
It sure is interesting to see how a person that doesn't have a clue and doesn't know shid about anything can stoop to personal insults.
FYI, I was 1-Y because of my eyes, after I tried to volunteer, and not wait to be drafted.
Additionally, there were not Nenanderthals in north or south america during their span of existence, 120K YBP, to about 28K YBP. Learn your anthropology and palentology before you open your mouth and show your ignorance.
Also, did you ever hear of "tyranny of the majority?" That was what slavery was all about, and later the Jim Crow laws. Sure, there were more White Americans than Black Americans, but that didn't make it right to enslave them or NOT allow them to vote when they had their freedom.
That's what "equality under the law" is all about. That's why "Justice" has a blindfold, so the facts rule the dialectic and not the "public opinion."
You may also want to educate yourself with Mark Twain and his opinion of "public opinion," during the late 19th and early 20th century of this country. His observations may bring a light to illuminate the dark recesses of the void between your ears...
TomT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #73
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Okay, listen carefully, 'cause I ain't gonna repeat myself.
I don't give a damn who or what you worship as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, but I want it kept our of our Government because I don't want to support it with the taxes I pay.
Comprende?
And I don't want my taxes to pay for some lazy azzhole's health care because of their failure or lack of commitment to get a job and pay their own way. I also don't want my taxes to be used in the health care system to pay for abortion. Guess what. So far, it doesn't really matter what I (or the majority of Americans) want. At least according to the liberal congress we currently have.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:11 PM   #74
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

I'll tell you what Tom, any American Citizen who feels that their constitutional rights have been violated can feel free to call or write to their congressman and complain and try to get the law overridden. If they're not an american citizen, sorry, they have NO rights under the constitution, but just like any other country, they are expected to follow the laws of this country while they are visiting.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:20 AM   #75
jim p.
jim
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 276
jim p. is on a distinguished road
Default

I know I'm going to kick myself for jumping in to this fire

Quote:
I also don't want my taxes to be used in the health care system to pay for abortion.
I'm not in favor of abortion but being I'm a male and have never had to
carry a child of incest, rape or one you know through testing will not live. I
feel it's the mother's choice. Now before you get piss.. understand where
I'm coming from. Thirty two years ago we found out our first born would
not live outside the womb. By the time the doctor's knew this, it would of
been a very late term abortion. We were young, scared and wanted to
believe the doctors were wrong. Well they had to induce labor after
nine+ months. Imagine if you can laying beside your wife and being able to
feel the baby kick. Then trying to be strong when strangers would ask when
your baby is due. That was thirty two years ago. We had a son and lost
another due to miscarriage after this. The wife's views of abortion are not
what they were back then. Like I said, being I'm not a women. I have no idea
what they may be going through and don't feel I have the right to tell them
what to do.

Pred8er, I trust you will understand where I'm coming from.
jim p. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:26 AM   #76
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
Man, a good dose of reality will cure this man...
Holy Ghost
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:28 AM   #77
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
I'm not bashing anybody's religion, or the freedom to practice it. If they want to be deluded, let'em be. Just like Barnum said, "never underestimate the stupidy of the American public."
I just don't want it in governance, and I'd like to see the tax-exempt status of ALL religious institutions revoked.
That's only fair, as many run businesses on the side and pay no taxes on property.
"Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's..."
and unto God what is God's
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:32 AM   #78
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
As you can't "prove" the existence of God, I can't "prove" his/her non-existence, it would be futile for me, or anyone else to try.
I can appeal to your logic by saying that religion exists to explain the inexplicable, and as as man develops the science and technology to explain his environment to a greater degree, he requires the superstitions of older ages less and less, that attempted to explain it by metaphor and fable.
We all should never lose the ability to wonder at the world, and what it took to create it from primordial particles 14.3 billion years ago.
I know I haven't ....
here's all the proof I need as I received this Biblical experience in August 5 1980 and it is a current prayer life as of yesterday(haven't been to pray yet today)
Acts 2:4
and they were all filled with the Holy ghost and began to speak with other tongues ads the Spirit gave the utterance"
Now tell me it ani't real
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 04:35 AM   #79
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomT View Post
The Constitution states that the government "will not establish any state religion," and guarantees the "right of religious freedom." That means ALL religions, and also the freedom from religion if you wish.
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were drafted and ratified by wealthy white land and slave owners, that didn't recgonize the "rights" of blacks, Indians, women, or non-property owning adults.
I would suggest that you review the history of these documents and how they were drafted, and you'll see the controversy over "In God We Trust," by the majority of "freethinkers" making up the "forefathers..."
why is it that we defend our and other peoples yto the death a sacrificing death if I may
we belive in the Christ that died for men
it is waht we Real Americans believe in
not the new age or new muslim one
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:21 PM   #80
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim p. View Post
I know I'm going to kick myself for jumping in to this fire



I'm not in favor of abortion but being I'm a male and have never had to
carry a child of incest, rape or one you know through testing will not live. I
feel it's the mother's choice. Now before you get piss.. understand where
I'm coming from. Thirty two years ago we found out our first born would
not live outside the womb. By the time the doctor's knew this, it would of
been a very late term abortion. We were young, scared and wanted to
believe the doctors were wrong. Well they had to induce labor after
nine+ months. Imagine if you can laying beside your wife and being able to
feel the baby kick. Then trying to be strong when strangers would ask when
your baby is due. That was thirty two years ago. We had a son and lost
another due to miscarriage after this. The wife's views of abortion are not
what they were back then. Like I said, being I'm not a women. I have no idea
what they may be going through and don't feel I have the right to tell them
what to do.

Pred8er, I trust you will understand where I'm coming from.
Jim, I do understand where your coming from. I am sorry for your loss too, so don't take my response in a bad way.

The situation you were in is totally different the the vast majority of abortions performed today. There are far too many out there using abortion as a form of birth control because they do not want a child to "screw up their lives"

I have heard of men who wished that they could keep the child a woman was carrying and the woman chose to abort that child instead, yet if a man desires to have a child aborted, the woman can choose to keep it and the man is stuck paying child support. Fair? I think not, yet it is the price you pay for having carnal knowledge.......act like an adult.......both sexes.

I do not believe that it is fair to use public tax dollars for a procedure that is not to save a life and is in direct violation of many's personal beliefs. We cannot fund anything even remotely considered religious with tax dollars even though the majority of Americans practice some form of religion because we might offend the minority, yet the minority have no problem offending the majority.

Again, I am sorry for your loss, give your wife my condolences and may God give you the strength to get through because even though it has been a few years, that doesn't mean it has gotten easier to deal with.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com