Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 04:13 PM   #1
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default Dixie sends a message to China

This kindly puts the whole scam of the money system into prespective


http://southernnationalcongress.org/truths/index.shtml
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default As Said by Gatoreye

I like Turtles
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #3
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Here's what I think !

Back in them days the ladies couldn't vote , there was still slaves for the taking and worst of all no TV or cell phones !

They had things ruff no doubt !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #4
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Back in them days the ladies couldn't vote , there was still slaves for the taking and worst of all no TV or cell phones !

They had things ruff no doubt !
Sounds like Alabbama 2012!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
Sounds like Alabbama 2012!!!!!
My brother brought that last Harley from that state , might of been buddy " SMOKES " old bike as the " South " may be doing this !

........................................ ............................................. .....
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:43 PM   #6
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post


My brother brought that last Harley from that state , might of been buddy " SMOKES " old bike as the " South " may be doing this !

.................:loltape:
Now what do you think L.C's going to have to say about this??????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

Who's Longcut ? ................................... ........................................ ..
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 06:24 PM   #8
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,515
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Who's Longcut ? ................................... ........................................ ..


the only friend you have on here.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #9
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Good to know !

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
the only friend you have on here.
I was hoping that you would be a good father figure for the rest of us young folks around here !

Now everyone knows and they are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:58 AM   #10
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,515
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I was hoping that you would be a good father figure for the rest of us young folks around here !

Now everyone knows and they are !


have you saw Walter on the Jeff Dunham show. I was the role model for Walter.
__________________
Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #11
rage-it
Senior Member
 
rage-it's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,061
rage-it is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
have you saw Walter on the Jeff Dunham show. I was the role model for Walter.
I could see that

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
rage-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:30 PM   #12
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
have you saw Walter on the Jeff Dunham show. I was the role model for Walter.
I lived out in the country when I was a kid , and well we didn't have a cable and sometimes when the buffalo stampeded they would knock over that beat up TV antenna tower we had !

God how I wished that I was a rich kid and lived where they had flush toilets and running water !

Now you know and you are !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #13
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I lived out in the country when I was a kid , and well we didn't have a cable and sometimes when the buffalo stampeded they would knock over that beat up TV antenna tower we had !

God how I wished that I was a rich kid and lived where they had flush toilets and running water !

Now you know and you are !
We've always had running water here!!!!!!Well after rain anyways!!!!!And whats a Toilet??????????
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #14
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post


We've always had running water here!!!!!!Well after rain anyways!!!!!And whats a Toilet??????????
All rich kids know !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:35 AM   #15
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
All rich kids know !

Lucky Bludgers!!!!!
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:09 AM   #16
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I decided to post photos of my self-made rich brother's open house , yesterday !

There were Russians , Canadians , folks from many states , oilmen also , local folks and folks from " God knows where there ", but none from China this time , I was looking out in the parking lot for a red pickup !

The following is his plant , the inside and products that he uses , makes and sells world wide . He is an example of what one guy can do and there were those out there that thought he was not doing the right thing !


He has about 20 , what seems to be well paid young employees .

I'd go work for him if I wasn't riding my time out at the " Pork Palace " !
Attached Thumbnails
Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version   Offtopic - Click for larger version  

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #17
Westy
Aussie Member
 
Westy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Cleveland Australia
Posts: 8,204
Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
I decided to post photos of my self-made rich brother's open house , yesterday !

There were Russians , Canadians , folks from many states , oilmen also , local folks and folks from " God knows where there ", but none from China this time , I was looking out in the parking lot for a red pickup !

The following is his plant , the inside and products that he uses , makes and sells world wide . He is an example of what one guy can do and there were those out there that thought he was not doing the right thing !


He has about 20 , what seems to be well paid young employees .

I'd go work for him if I wasn't riding my time out at the " Pork Palace " !
WoW Thats a big outfit he has there!!!!!!You might not want a job but yours truely would like one driving the John Derre
__________________
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
Carpshooter
Recycle archer
 
Carpshooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: westcentral Iowa
Posts: 13,901
Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Default A little known fact !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westy View Post
WoW Thats a big outfit he has there!!!!!!You might not want a job but yours truely would like one driving the John Derre
He built the first plant about two years ago with a very large crowd at that open house , follow by his warehouse last year and than made his factory enlarge by 2 1/2 times this year !

He must treat his employees fine , as they were all there giving tours !

He owns alot of John Deeres , Westy you have a blast there !

Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com