Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 05-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
K-9

K-9 is on a distinguished road
Default Carter Question???????????

Ok. So I've owned a Carter Target 4 and just got a Carter Attraction 4 finger small. This attraction is huge and I mean HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know who Carter Archery used when they made the sizing, but it wasn't anyone I know. The guys at the range could not get over how large this release is.

As for the Target 4 it was also a little big for me. Now it's not my fault, I was given these small woman'ish hands.

So at the range today a guy breaks out 2 Target 4's. These are noticable thinner than the Target 4 that I owned. We even compared it to a friends Target 4 that was like mine and the difference was quite apparent. This thinner version fit me really well.

Does anyone know when Carter made this thinner version? I would like to try and get one. Also was the Target 3 made in this thinner version?

Thanks for the help. I'm getting frustrated trying to find a thumb release that will fit my hands.
K-9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-9 View Post
Ok. So I've owned a Carter Target 4 and just got a Carter Attraction 4 finger small. This attraction is huge and I mean HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know who Carter Archery used when they made the sizing, but it wasn't anyone I know. The guys at the range could not get over how large this release is.

As for the Target 4 it was also a little big for me. Now it's not my fault, I was given these small woman'ish hands.

So at the range today a guy breaks out 2 Target 4's. These are noticable thinner than the Target 4 that I owned. We even compared it to a friends Target 4 that was like mine and the difference was quite apparent. This thinner version fit me really well.

Does anyone know when Carter made this thinner version? I would like to try and get one. Also was the Target 3 made in this thinner version?

Thanks for the help. I'm getting frustrated trying to find a thumb release that will fit my hands.
Thinner version is what I shoot.

BK target release. Yes there thinner and feel better to me as well.

Secret there two for sale on AT classifiads at a fair price.
DB
Old 05-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #3
K-9

K-9 is on a distinguished road

DB,

I'm going to have to start paying you coaching fees you help me so much. Thanks
K-9 is offline   Reply With Quote