Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 05-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #1
Talia
Starting Archer Girl

Talia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Talia
Exclamation Help.....Assistance....I have Questions.

Hi I am a tarter Archer and I know next to nothing. Can you help me with a few question I have?

Archery Intrest Backstory: My Grampa bought me my bow when I was about twelve years old. At that age my mind tended to float from one intrest to another ((I'm 20 now)) so although I practiced I eventually parted from it but it stuck with me and the desire topicck it back up unearthed as I grew older. My Bow was perchased from Dicks Sporting Goods and is light as a feather with virtually no resistance. I have no clue what kind it is but I still have it.

My Questions:

1. Can you give me a simple cheap workout plan to help get me fit and in shape?
2. I live in Miamisburg Ohio does anyone know of a place where you can practice or seek instruction in archery?
3. Can you give me a shopping list of items needed for my training and such accompaned by rough prices?
4. Also any recomended reading or websites with usefull info for my situation would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your time reading this and assisting me in my perdicament. Have a great day!
Talia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:18 AM   #2
RandyD

RandyD is on a distinguished road

First off, welcome to 3d Shoots! There is a lot of good info here and a lot of great people willing to help with whatever questions you might have.
Right now though it sounds like you really need to talk to someone face to face. I would start by doing a search for your local archery club. There will be a lot of friendly people there that would be more than happy to help get you started correctly. They will also be able to point you to the best Archery Shops in your area. Trust me this will get you pointed in the right direction a lot faster.
We will look forward to hearing how you progress.
RandyD is offline   Reply With Quote