Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 06:48 PM   #1
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Levi Morgan winning form video

Check out the Stabilizers and how his bow just releases to toward the target.

Good archers make it look flawless.

Click on the link


http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/attach...1&d=1271302478
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
Chris
Administrator
 
Chris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,074
Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute
Default

DB, the only thing I see is a picture of a B-stinger
__________________
Chris Christenson - Admin
3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

That is his point
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Link

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
DB, the only thing I see is a picture of a B-stinger
Sorry Chris wrong link.

Can you change the link in the first post.

Right link


http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...icture1657.flv
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
That is his point
Point is many are winning and winning bigtime in ASA/IBO in the mens class with B Stingers Check out how they explode toward the target
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

I know bud. I was watching the Vegas shoot tonight before seeing this thread. Almost all of the pros do that using everything from Doinker, Beiter, to Stingers.

The ones that are winning are the ones that are normally winning or right there at the top.Equipment can only do so much. Then it is up to the shooter.

Last edited by asa1485; 05-18-2010 at 07:57 PM.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:09 PM   #7
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
I know bud. I was watching the Vegas shoot tonight before seeing this thread. Almost all of the pros do that using everything from Doinker, Beiter, to Stingers.

The ones that are winning are the ones that are normally winning or right there at the top.Equipment can only do so much. Then it is up to the shooter.
Then it really should not matter to you what others shoot If you really feel equipment doesnt matter. I happen to think differnt than you for sure. Good equipment is just part of the equation to winning.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:43 PM   #8
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Then it really should not matter to you what others shoot If you really feel equipment doesnt matter. I happen to think differnt than you for sure. Good equipment is just part of the equation to winning.
DB
It doesn't matter to me what a person decides to use. I mean sure, when I see someone of Levi's caliber or Dave's caliber I look at what they are using. But more importantly I look at how they are using it to see if I am doing something wrong.

I can build the fastest racecar on the planet. But, if I do not have a driver that knows how to drive. It will not do me any good. The equipment can only take you so far.

I can build the best bow, best arrow, best rest, best stab best, well you get the picture. I mean technologically superior. Give it to the average Joe and they will do ok. Put it in one of the top pros hands and it will something to see.

Some of it also has to do with timing. You could not beat Jeff Hopkins a few years back no matter what you did. Then it was Dan McCarthy and now it is Levi Morgan.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
It doesn't matter to me what a person decides to use. I mean sure, when I see someone of Levi's caliber or Dave's caliber I look at what they are using. But more importantly I look at how they are using it to see if I am doing something wrong.

I can build the fastest racecar on the planet. But, if I do not have a driver that knows how to drive. It will not do me any good. The equipment can only take you so far.

I can build the best bow, best arrow, best rest, best stab best, well you get the picture. I mean technologically superior. Give it to the average Joe and they will do ok. Put it in one of the top pros hands and it will something to see.

Some of it also has to do with timing. You could not beat Jeff Hopkins a few years back no matter what you did. Then it was Dan McCarthy and now it is Levi Morgan.
Jeff Hopkins and many are and have switched to B Stingers. I do notice this and even ask them about the product. I sure didnt jump on the B Stinger product right off. They have been around awhile. Got to admit Jivi switching certianly was encouraging to me because I respect Mikes opionion highly. Its only after pro after pro told me its increasing there scores. I said there something to this.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #10
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Jeff Hopkins and many are and have switched to B Stingers. I do notice this and even ask them about the product. I sure didnt jump on the B Stinger product right off. They have been around awhile. Got to admit Jivi switching certianly was encouraging to me because I respect Mikes opionion highly. Its only after pro after pro told me its increasing there scores. I said there something to this.
DB
This is in no way saying anything bad about the pros. They are trying to make a living like the rest of us.
The only thing I have against the pros is that they will say whatever they need to , to push a paid sponsors product. And I know I will get a bunch of hate mail about saying that and I am sorry. But, it is true. just like one of the big Hoyt names going over to Mathews. While at Hoyt, it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now that he is with Mathews, it is the best thing ever. No big deal to me. I shoot what I like but it has to do with this discussion.

The only thing I look at is the product and the average person and also the people I know on a personal level.. I used to hear Stinger this and Stinger that so I tried one. As I have said , it is a great stab. But I just did not like the chunk of metal looK coming off the end. Kind of like a shower curtain.The concept is great. Then the Smooth Stability line came along. Built on the same principle but they opened up (looks like a satellite dish, I know) the end which I liked a lot better. No one was talking about them. But now, they are slowly catching on. But the point is. They work. Just as the Stingers work.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:15 PM   #11
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Pros

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
This is in no way saying anything bad about the pros. They are trying to make a living like the rest of us.
The only thing I have against the pros is that they will say whatever they need to , to push a paid sponsors product. And I know I will get a bunch of hate mail about saying that and I am sorry. But, it is true. just like one of the big Hoyt names going over to Mathews. While at Hoyt, it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Now that he is with Mathews, it is the best thing ever. No big deal to me. I shoot what I like but it has to do with this discussion.

The only thing I look at is the product and the average person and also the people I know on a personal level.. I used to hear Stinger this and Stinger that so I tried one. As I have said , it is a great stab. But I just did not like the chunk of metal looK coming off the end. Kind of like a shower curtain.The concept is great. Then the Smooth Stability line came along. Built on the same principle but they opened up (looks like a satellite dish, I know) the end which I liked a lot better. No one was talking about them. But now, they are slowly catching on. But the point is. They work. Just as the Stingers work.
I consider many of them friends. I dont feel they ever lie to me and tell me something not honest. Just my true feelings of guys like Nathan Brooks, Jeesee and Eric Grigg and Darrin Christenberry. I often ask those tough questions and feel I get the true answers Im looking for. Really sorry you dont find them honest. You obviously have not sat down and talk to very many and you know several come here to 3d shoots.com. Jame Jamison and Chris Hacker have helped me decide to try a Hoyt. Good move for me but if not for them giving me advice it might not have happened. Hope oneday your opionion changes.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:25 PM   #12
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
I consider many of them friends. I dont feel they ever lie to me and tell me something not honest. Just my true feelings of guys like Nathan Brooks, Jeesee and Eric Grigg and Darrin Christenberry. I often ask those tough questions and feel I get the true answers Im looking for. Really sorry you dont find them honest. You obviously have not sat down and talk to very many and you know several come here to 3d shoots.com. Jame Jamison and Chris Hacker have helped me decide to try a Hoyt. Good move for me but if not for them giving me advice it might not have happened. Hope oneday your opionion changes.
DB
Did not say they were not honest. Just have to weed through all of it sometimes. I have sat down and talked to several of them. Most of the people in the archery bizz are as honest as they come.

I will never have to aplologize for being honest.

There is a certain bow company that has it in the contact that if you mention another brand or a family member shoots another brand , you will be breaking your contract and lose sponsorship. So it is not that they are not honest. Sometimes it is what they do not or can not say. Now that is sad.


But anyhow , back on topic. Glad to see Levi shooting so good. He is my boy.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #13
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Nite nite DB
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:23 AM   #14
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Bow manufactuer

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
Did not say they were not honest. Just have to weed through all of it sometimes. I have sat down and talked to several of them. Most of the people in the archery bizz are as honest as they come.

I will never have to aplologize for being honest.

There is a certain bow company that has it in the contact that if you mention another brand or a family member shoots another brand , you will be breaking your contract and lose sponsorship. So it is not that they are not honest. Sometimes it is what they do not or can not say. Now that is sad.


But anyhow , back on topic. Glad to see Levi shooting so good. He is my boy.
Please inform us which bow manufactuer this is? If your going to make claims like this tell us who it is. But I assure you if Im paying someone to shoot my bows they should be loyal to the manufactuer and find nothing wrong with that. Pro shooters are using the equipment and showing everyone that the brand can and will win.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 07:06 AM   #15
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Then it really should not matter to you what others shoot If you really feel equipment doesnt matter. I happen to think differnt than you for sure. Good equipment is just part of the equation to winning.
DB


DB if all it took in archery to win was to spend money on equipment, I would be a 3 times Vegas winner by now.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 AM   #16
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Please inform us which bow manufactuer this is? If your going to make claims like this tell us who it is. But I assure you if Im paying someone to shoot my bows they should be loyal to the manufactuer and find nothing wrong with that. Pro shooters are using the equipment and showing everyone that the brand can and will win.
DB
Now you know I can not do that. But there was a big thread about the same thing on AT if the mods have not deleted it by now. You know how they are.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #17
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Im still spending

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
DB if all it took in archery to win was to spend money on equipment, I would be a 3 times Vegas winner by now.
Right there with you buddy. I call it my part to keep the economy going.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #18
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Right there with you buddy. I call it my part to keep the economy going.
DB
Seems like I am stimulating the economy more and more myself
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 AM   #19
Allen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 532
Allen is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't see anything different in Levi's form from plenty of other archers. In fact if he were an inexperieced archer, I would suggest that he change his bow hand a little.

However, it's the things that you can't see that he obviously does so much better than everyone else.

Thanks for posting DB.

Allen
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 12:41 PM   #20
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
I don't see anything different in Levi's form from plenty of other archers. In fact if he were an inexperieced archer, I would suggest that he change his bow hand a little.

However, it's the things that you can't see that he obviously does so much better than everyone else.

Thanks for posting DB.

Allen
I was wondering if someone might say there form is wrong

How about this guys form. He sureneeds a new release.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/60020529.jpg
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:09 PM   #21
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

All the championships he has won, I would leave it alone.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:32 PM   #22
Allen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 532
Allen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
I was wondering if someone might say there form is wrong

How about this guys form. He sureneeds a new release.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...s/60020529.jpg
Yeh, With the way that guy is holding his release, it's obvious that he can't shoot worth a lick.

















Except, of course, for all those Shooter of the Year awards he won.


I wish there was a way for us to see what guys like Jeff & Levi see when they are shooting. I bet it is very different than what most of us see.

Allen
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
Allen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 532
Allen is on a distinguished road
Default

Here is another guy with form so bad that he should just hang it up:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...hlight=trillus





















Except for that World Championship and the recent win at Vegas.


Good shooters often don't have perfect form. I wish I knew what they do have that I don't.

Allen
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #24
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Dietmier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Here is another guy with form so bad that he should just hang it up:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...hlight=trillus















Except for that World Championship and the recent win at Vegas.


Good shooters often don't have perfect form. I wish I knew what they do have that I don't.

Allen
Heck he just old and cant straighten his back. Dudes a freak of nature. Needs to find a BT release for sure.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #25
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default See

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Yeh, With the way that guy is holding his release, it's obvious that he can't shoot worth a lick.

















Except, of course, for all those Shooter of the Year awards he won.


I wish there was a way for us to see what guys like Jeff & Levi see when they are shooting. I bet it is very different than what most of us see.

Allen
What they see is a pin sitting right on the 12ring.

We see this
Attached Images
File Type: gif av7785wo.gif (9.8 KB, 883 views)
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 07:47 AM   #26
Gator eye
Senior Member
 
Gator eye's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In the horn of Michigan
Posts: 7,185
Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough
Default

That's a great thread.

Damn keyboard coaches anyway.
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:58 AM   #27
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
That's a great thread.

Damn keyboard coaches anyway.
Sometimes you just got to be honest and the truth hurts. Heck Xquest is 73 and can hold steadier than me.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:33 PM   #28
Allen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 532
Allen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
Sometimes you just got to be honest and the truth hurts. Heck Xquest is 73 and can hold steadier than me.
DB
DB,

Has Dean ever told you what he did to learn to hold steady? I think that it's a matter of form & focus, but I've been practicing that for some time and on good days it looks about like your avatar. On bad days, well

Thanks,
Allen
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #29
Mo_Archergirl
Hoyt Rocks
 
Mo_Archergirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 98
Mo_Archergirl is on a distinguished road
Default

I have been shooting them for 2 years now and I will never ever shoot another stabilizer again. Blair and everyone are just great people and make great bars.
__________________
Stage 1 Pro Staff, Fire Nock Pro Staff
Staff shooter: B-stinger, Pathfinder Arrow Wraps,Custom archery supply, SouthShore Archey supply,BoCoMo Fat Slings,TRU Ball Staff, Shoot like a Girl shooting staff
www.archerygirl.com [/SIZE]
Mo_Archergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #30
master Cleatus
Jerry Whittington
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hickory NC
Posts: 276
master Cleatus is on a distinguished road
Default

B stingers are not any better than the Xtremes...... and a lot cheaper, and yes I have tried them both.
master Cleatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #31
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by master Cleatus View Post
B stingers are not any better than the Xtremes...... and a lot cheaper, and yes I have tried them both.
Lot of pros can prove you wrong. You saying Levi wrong? Will see who shooting what in Kentucky and you can go tell them there shooting the wrong stabilizers. There over rated.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Last edited by Daniel Boone; 06-01-2010 at 06:53 PM.
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 07:33 PM   #32
pred8er
He who eats fuzzy animals
 
pred8er's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: my den
Posts: 1,468
pred8er is on a distinguished road
Default

If the pro's shoot it, it's gold.
__________________
That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.
pred8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #33
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default You might know more

Quote:
Originally Posted by pred8er View Post
If the pro's shoot it, it's gold.
There no doubt the pros wouldnt have a qlue about what to shoot to win.

Ask Master Celtues wife she a pro. She most likely doesnt shoot whats on her bow because it helps her win.

That darn Levi been lying to me. He said he really like the B stingers. Jeff Hopkins. Whats an archer to do. I think Ill chance and think they actually know what there talking about.

But Ill inform them that most of you here dont believe they shoot the products to win.

Javi he even is shooting them.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #34
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Cleatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by master Cleatus View Post
B stingers are not any better than the Xtremes...... and a lot cheaper, and yes I have tried them both.
Does your wife shoot the products on her bow to win. Or does she shoot just because she gets them for free and really thinks all products are eqaul?

Could be a double standard here.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:19 PM   #35
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Archergirl View Post
I have been shooting them for 2 years now and I will never ever shoot another stabilizer again. Blair and everyone are just great people and make great bars.
Are you just saying that because oneday you going to be a pro archer? You really mean that about them folks at B Stinger?
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:02 PM   #36
Supermag
Senior Member
 
Supermag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NE
Posts: 366
Supermag is on a distinguished road
Default

DB, easy there big fella. I think being back on AT is taking its toll on you (yeah I saw that B Stinger thread there).
Supermag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:24 PM   #37
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermag View Post
DB, easy there big fella. I think being back on AT is taking its toll on you (yeah I saw that B Stinger thread there).
Pros obviously dont have a qlue what works. I wouldnt dare try something that seems to be working for alot of pros. Just would not try that product. Just doesnt make sense to try it.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:36 PM   #38
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Any one ever wonder

Ever wonder why pros dont come on these forums?

Why would they come on and even try to give there opionions to only be bashed. I do get it and Im not 100% sure why I even post these videos. I even disscussed why they use the product.

Use to have so many that posted on the forums but time and so many that know more than the pros.


Good luck and use whatever you want. Dont dare try what seems to be working for several.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:12 PM   #39
asa1485
Senior Member
 
asa1485's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 520
asa1485 is on a distinguished road
Default

I actually appreciate the videos DB. Never really get to see them shoot unless you are there.
asa1485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:21 PM   #40
Daniel Boone
Senior Member
 
Daniel Boone's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 6,934
Daniel Boone is on a distinguished road
Default Need

Quote:
Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
I actually appreciate the videos DB. Never really get to see them shoot unless you are there.
You honestly need to go talk to some of these pros and get answers from them why they do what they do. I use to have several posting at AT untell several just flat told them they were wrong.

Nathan Brooks and Eric Griggs took time to post how they shot BT after I ask them to post there. It got so crazy everyone telling them they were doing it wrong. Chance even mentioned he shoots BT that way. Sure didnt take long for the pros to stop posting on archery forums.

You certianly cant blame them for not posting. I researched B Stingers and talked to so many before switching. They dont BS and they dont lie. They do look for what makes them shoot well. Attend a Pro am and go up and talk and ask them what there reasons for using that product. See if you feel there looking you right in the face and not telling you the truth.
DB
__________________
Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers
Daniel Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com