Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Old 07-28-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
bbcobra

bbcobra is on a distinguished road
Default Oregon Deschutes bow cheap ready to shoot

I have an Oregon Deschutes bow for sell. It is a great older bow. I bought it in the early 90's. It is fairly fast for its age and for a round wheel bow. It shot my easton flatline 400s at 223 fps with 75 grain tip. I just bought a switchback so time to let this one go.

These sold for around 480.00 when new in the late 80's and early 90's. The quality of these bows were great. Wood grips. Very smooth draw and quiet bows.

The draw legnth is adjustable from 28 to 30 inches. The draw weight is 65-80 lbs. I think it will go a good bit lower than 65. I was shooting it on 63 for the past couple of years. 44 inches axel to axel.

All the hard ware is stainless. It has a townsend speed slide for the cable. A new loop, peep and cat wiskers are installed. A Cobra 4 pin sight, A Martin single pin slider (both fit the same dovetail base), extra tips for the pins, TM Hunter rest, wrist strap, stabilizer elbow (cobra), and 4 easton XX75's 2114 (28.5" long) with practice tips. I also have a matching kwikee quiver I can throw in with it. (no pics)

pm with questions and for a quicker response.

125.00 shipped

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Bows for sale or trade

Oregon Descutes 65-80 lb. bow (sold)
bbcobra is offline   Reply With Quote