Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

Old 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #1
toxo1cjb

toxo1cjb is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Alpine Archery has new staff shooter

Veteran archer and bowhunter, Art Champoux, has been named a new Alpine staff shooter. Art has been an archer/bowhunter since about 1958. He has been on about 10 different archery pro staffs. He is an outdoor writer and also has been a dealer for over 40 years and on several different staffs. SVL, Muzzy( for 25 years), Alpine, Bohning are just some he is on now.
In the past he was an archery retailer for over 40 years. Also his long history of archery experience and archery knowledge put him on these staffs: Bear, PSE, Proline, Darton, a rep for Continental archery, and a staff shooter for
York. He is also a co founder of The Mass bowhunters Assn and also a member of the staff that develped The New Hampshire Bowhunter Education Program.

Last edited by toxo1cjb; 08-09-2010 at 08:56 AM. Reason: add new material
toxo1cjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
sweet old bill

sweet old bill is on a distinguished road

good luck Art...
sweet old bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:29 AM   #3
toxo1cjb

Talking thanks

I have the experience, the business acumen and the desire. but I am 63,,,but going to give it all I have. Archery has been my whole life and I have, in the past given all my energies to teach bowhunting and archery to kids and grown ups. My mind is willling but my body is weak. But I do shoot every day.
glad to be here.
Old 08-13-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
toxo1cjb

Angry bowhunting is a mental disease

Actually that is a title for one of my many articles on www.bowhunting.net I say that because it does affect your brain. Your affected brain controls your wallet. Then it goes down from there. Art
Old 11-20-2010, 01:21 PM   #5
toxo1cjb

Default Alpine archery

I have been hunting with an ALPINE bow and in my 50+ years of shooting and hunting archery it is very smooth and extremely quiet. I am extremely happy with it and hope to have another one next year. If you are considering a new bow consider and Alpine bow, you will be glad you did. Art Champoux