The latest List of Registrants, as of Nov. 5, 10:00AM CST is posted on the Presley's Outdoors Web-site
At this time, ALL SHOOTING LINES ARE FULL
However, slots can, and likely will, open up due to Cancellations.
We do not have any "waiting lists" or priority lists
, but you can check the web-site for openings in only a few seconds:
We are also asking that those that are already in the tournament and have a line time to not go in and try to change their line time on a whim.
Please allow others that aren't into the tournament an opportunity to join us.
REMEMBER: FIRST CLICK WILL GET THE PICK!
Here is a QUICK WAY TO FIND OUT IF THERE ARE OPENINGS ON SHOOTING LINES, and HOW MANY:
1. Go to www.presleysoutdoors.com
2. Scroll down to the picture that has "Register for 2010 Midwest Open" on it. Click on this picture.
3. Click on the writing that says " Presley's Midwest Open Saturday Line times (Must Purchase)"
4. Click on the Drop down box, and the lines with open slots on them will come up. If a line time is NOT there, then it is still full.
5. Select the line time, give it a few seconds, and the number of open slots will be given.
It is as simple as that...if you are a "waiter" to see if things open up. Again, these slots can come open quickly, and just as quickly close. We can't possibly keep a waiting list or a priority list for those that want to change line times; it would create havoc, and somebody will get lost in that unnecessary shuffle.
Thus, if you want to see if some slots are open, follow the above procedure. It only takes a few seconds.
Thanks for everyone's interest and support of this tournament.
field14 (Tom D.)