Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Tournament Forum > Tournament Discussions

Old 12-03-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
jodimark

jodimark is on a distinguished road
Default janesville bowmen light light shoot

JANESVILLE BOWMEN’S 3rd. ANNUAL
An indoor spot shoot under black light only conditions. This will be a 384 round. The game is shot as a 360 with 1 ex-ception. In 1 of the 4 point rings will be placed a blaze orange sticker approximately the size of a quarter ($0.25). This sticker is worth 8 points. You can score with this sticker once per end. This would allow each end to make 32 points. Here’s the catch: You’re allowed to shoot at the sticker as often in each end as you like BUT , YOU CAN ONLY SCORE THIS STICKER ONCE PER END. Once an arrow touches the sticker for 8 points, any other arrows in the 4 point ring, shot in that end, whether they touch the sticker or not , will be scored as a 4 point arrow.
Sticker placement on the target sheet will be in the same place of the 4 ring on a single spot or a 5 spot with only one sticker placed on a target sheet.
NOW you must ask yourself, do I play it safe and go after X rings, or do I go after the higher points sticker and the rewards for a great or perfect score? Do I use a 5 spot, or do I play it safer with a single spot?
The Club will award standard shoot prizes in each class.
An optional 50/50 pot will be in play for high score of the shoot. The fee will be $5.00 to enter this pot.
Registration will be $10.00
Saturday December 11th. 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sunday December 12th. 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 pm.
SCOPES
WORK
10 & 20
YARDS
jodimark is offline   Reply With Quote