Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 02-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #1
JTClark

JTClark is on a distinguished road
Default optic fiber

forget to tell them, dont buy fiber from scottandson archery they are expensive was plan order from them a pack complete for 24.95 for 12" long so i search through internet and finally find and order and u can get multi pack for 12 dollar 1 meter and i get that in mail today and it wa tough and flexbie and bright like welding and if u are in need new fiber, go to link http://www.fiberopticproducts.com/Archery.htm,

if u need better way is give them a call and order it'll be much easy and they can tell u what they have, my advice go with this link and i get 5 pack complete for 12 dollar .. 36" long and u can last them longer and use again when it need..
JTClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:19 PM   #2
red44

red44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura about

I'm not sure if it's exactly the same product but I've been very happy the the F.O. I've got from Scott and Son.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #3
JTClark

JTClark is on a distinguished road

well i havent compare to britefiber, and i did trying to ask scott where britefiber come from and he wont tell me, so i contact fiberoptic product in this link, and want to see and i'm happy with that perforamce and cheaper..

friend of mine who has tru glo and he stop by and compare to mine and both are the same, but i beleive that britefiber can be between truglo and other but if u want to compare to fiber give them a call and see if they can sent u a sample or whatever,

there is bowhunter magazine that support this link where i get..
JTClark is offline   Reply With Quote