Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Bows for sale or trade

Old 08-20-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
idbirdman
Stephen Buffat

idbirdman is on a distinguished road
Default WTT Registered English Pointer Puppies for sale or trade

I am looking for a target bow for my wife. I would prefer a hoyt but I am open to all options. Obviously the newer the better. JUST WHELPED!! Ten puppies, 6 females and 4 males. All of them white/liver or white/black. I have been raising these dogs for 20 years now and these are the very best I will have ever produced. My female "Libby" is heavy Elhew lines with Elhew Damascus, Elhew King Checkmate and others in her line. Libby is an orange and white and is fairly tall with a great build and a poker straight tail on point. Rocky, my male is what I would call a "Brag Dog". He is a liver and white dog with great conformation and a poker straight tail. He is heavy Honky Tonk Addittude lines. Both of these dogs run out of my truck when hunting for sage grouse while hunting with my falcons, or will hunt closer while on foot with a gun. I can not speak more highly of these dogs. They have been an absolute joy to have a round. I am asking $400 each for the pups that will be ready in about 8 weeks from now, male or female. They will be AFC registered. I know times are tough for every one. That being said, I will consider just about any thing in trade for these pups. Obviously money talks, but I would certainly consider trade options, especially for archery supplies. Just let me know what you have. Thanks for looking. Give me a call at 208-681-6495
idbirdman is offline   Reply With Quote