Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade > Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components

Old 02-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Brown Hornet

Brown Hornet will become famous soon enough
Default Easton ACC 3-39s

One doz 3-39s for sale. They are 26 5/8" (shaft only), 5 of them have PDP inserts the rest have 100 grain nibs, I will send enough nibs for the doz also half some halfouts for them. They have Bohning F nocks in them and I will send the extra nocks I have for them also.

They are basically brand new. I bought them to hunt with and only went once and none have been shot at anything but targets sighting in my bow. They have not been banged up at all as I only shot them a few times. The vanes and wraps need to be replaced on some of them a my Spider Web target sucks and they sunk to the nock. But the arrows are perfect other then that. I can take the wraps and vanes off if you need me too before I send them.

$120 TYD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components - Click for larger version   Arrows, Vanes, broadheads and arrow building components - Click for larger version  
Brown Hornet is offline   Reply With Quote