Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > Bowhunting forum

Old 12-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
red44

red44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura about
Default One day left..

Working tomorrow so monday is it for me. Supposed to get snow tomorrow, hope it stays cold enough so it does'nt get crusty/crunchy. Tough to sit in 15-25 degree weather with a little wind. Might try to run one down with the ML if the snow stays fluffy. It's been a long no-deer season so far. Not looking forward to cooking up 4 tags.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
duanelane

duanelane will become famous soon enough

Good luck on mowing one down!!!!....Tag sandwiches arent very filling....
duanelane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:46 AM   #3
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Talking A little known fact !

I sometimes buy too many tags myself !

Good luck !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
OneMustFall

OneMustFall is on a distinguished road

Well did you get one!ive got till JAN 15 to getter done...........
Old 12-31-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
red44

red44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura aboutred44 has a spectacular aura about

Choking down tag/track stew as we speak. (with a little Jim Beam). I hate walking back to the truck on the last day when the season has been a bust. It's a long walk and you just want to turn and run back in untill you get one. 10 long months ahead. There was evidence of deer (tracks) but nothing seen.
Finished the season with a neighbor/co-workers grandson (12YO) who is full of enthusiasm to hunt. He was glad to go and I was happy to have him with me. we have a few days left of duck, and a few more of goose (god forbid, yuck) but we'll get him out there and give it a whirl.
My appaulogies to my team, I did not help. Next season.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #6
Westy
Aussie Member

Westy has a spectacular aura aboutWesty has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by red44 View Post
Choking down tag/track stew as we speak. (with a little Jim Beam). I hate walking back to the truck on the last day when the season has been a bust. It's a long walk and you just want to turn and run back in untill you get one. 10 long months ahead. There was evidence of deer (tracks) but nothing seen.
Finished the season with a neighbor/co-workers grandson (12YO) who is full of enthusiasm to hunt. He was glad to go and I was happy to have him with me. we have a few days left of duck, and a few more of goose (god forbid, yuck) but we'll get him out there and give it a whirl.
My appaulogies to my team, I did not help. Next season.
I know the feeling ,yesterday was the last day of 2012 and I got within 70 yards of a mob of Reds,stalked into 60 meters and sat Quite ,they were feeding uphill toward me and I waited and could here the pounding of there hearts and there breathing ???It was then i realised it was my heart and my breathing,10 more meters you Bastard just 10 more and then the Mega Doe spots me gives a little bark and it's you can kiss the mob good day Son!!!Bugger Me,Lucky were not on a time clock here so in 10 days time you'll see what a (Real deer) 500 pound red looks like???? LOL Then it will Be D.O.G for Westy

Westy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 07:10 PM   #7
red44

Mature does are the smartest. They have young to continually protect and educate. Bucks are but A DONOR with BONE...

Last edited by red44; 01-02-2013 at 07:15 PM.
red44 is offline   Reply With Quote