We have gotten word that there has been someone putting out false information about this weekends Kentucky ASA State Championship shoot in London, Kentucky. I don't know if the information was put on here or not as I can't find a thread detailing it. However, just in case, I am here to clear up anything someone else might have said about the schedule. Below is a schedule of times that has been set for the shoot. If you hear information that didn't come off our club website, please go to our club page at www.southeastkybowhunters.com
to verify the information. Thank You..
With the upcoming Kentucky State Championship just a few weeks away, here is a schedule of times when shooters can expect to begin shooting along with sign in times. Hope to see everyone out enjoying themselves.
SATURDAY JULY, 27TH
- Shooters can begin signing in at 7:00 a.m.
- There will be two shotgun starts on Saturday for shooters to begin their rounds. The first one will be at 8:00 a.m with the second one being at 2:00 p.m.
SUNDAY JULY, 28TH
- Shooters can begin signing in at 7:00 a.m
- A shotgun start will kick things off at 10:00 a.m. This will be the only start time for Sunday.
- Awards will be presented at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday
Shooters may shoot on both days if they choose to do so. They can shoot half the range on Saturday, and then come back for the second half on Sunday.