Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Tournament Forum > 3DShoots.com Smack Down League

Old 03-10-2007, 08:50 AM   #1
Dredly
Site Guru

Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Unhappy Bad News - Just got a call from the Doc

So I was at the doctor this week because I've had this very strange tingling in the back of my head for a while and I've been getting the shakes. I'm having trouble typing (spell check is wonderful) because of how bad I've been shaking.

Well they took blood and I just got the call from the doc (you know its serious when they call on a Sunday) and the news isn't good at all.

According to the doctor its a very rare disease and its going to get worse over the next several months.

So being the pathetic archery addict that I am the first question I asked was "Will I be able to still shoot my bow"... and he responded with the worst news any archer can ever receive... You will be able to pull it back but due to your shakes the chances are you won't be able to hit anything at all. I'm devastated.

He went on to describe whats going to happen, now keep in mind there is a medicine regiment which will slow the affects but my hair is going to fall out, I'll probably put on a lot of weight from all the meds and the tingling in my neck is actually a loss of the cartilage between my vertebrate, this is going to cause me to "shrink" (only way to describe it in layman's terms).

You all know I am extremely non-religious but please pray for me if you would... He showed me some pictures of other people that have this disease and it was horrible.

I managed to find a picture on the internet of one of the people that suffer from this disease... this is a bit graphic so please, don't let the kids see.

I just hope the effects hold off long enough for me to enjoy one more season of shooting before... well before i can't shoot anymore.

The disease is called "Admridesthepine"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bowman.JPG (26.4 KB, 64 views)
Old 03-10-2007, 08:58 AM   #2
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Taht's tha best one evar, whoooooooweeee. HS

[QUOTE=Dredly;30291]So I was at the doctor this week because I've had this very strange tingling in the back of my head for a while and I've been getting the shakes. I'm having trouble typing (spell check is wonderful) because of how bad I've been shaking.

Well they took blood and I just got the call from the doc (you know its serious when they call on a Sunday) and the news isn't good at all.

According to the doctor its a very rare disease and its going to get worse over the next several months.

So being the pathetic archery addict that I am the first question I asked was "Will I be able to still shoot my bow"... and he responded with the worst news any archer can ever receive[B]... You will be able to pull it back but due to your shakes the chances are you won't be able to hit anything at all. I'm devastated

He went on to describe whats going to happen, now keep in mind there is a medicine regiment which will slow the affects but my hair is going to fall out, I'll probably put on a lot of weight from all the meds and the tingling in my neck is actually a loss of the cartilage between my vertebrate, this is going to cause me to "shrink" (only way to describe it in layman's terms).

You all know I am extremely non-religious but please pray for me if you would... He showed me some pictures of other people that have this disease and it was horrible.

I managed to find a picture on the internet of one of the people that suffer from this disease... this is a bit graphic so please, don't let the kids see.

I just hope the effects hold off long enough for me to enjoy one more season of shooting before... well before i can't shoot anymore.

The disease is called "Admridesthepine" :QUOTE]

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:41 AM   #3
ny911bowhunter

Dude - i was all worried for ya - then ya scare me with that pioc!
Old 03-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #4
CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter is on a distinguished road

Man the end resul of that post was fuuny but man I was feeling bad for you.

2012 Bow Tech Pro Staff
Sword Pro Staff Vane Tech Pro Staff
Gold Tip Factory Staff Coffey marketing
A.S.A. IL. State Director
CSS Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:43 AM   #5
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

After the first couple lines...I knew something was fishy. I think all the shaken in cuz you are shaken in your boots, scared that you will be beat by a girl!
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #6
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
After the first couple lines...I knew something was fishy. I think all the shaken in cuz you are shaken in your boots, scared that you will be beat by a girl!

Yeah me to Wheels, I knew that shiftless skunk was up to something but not that it was gonna be the best laugh I have had on here yet.

I can't wait to see it > BiG D she said she was gonna put a real thrashin on ya dude> HAA HAAA HAAAAAA> HS

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Old 03-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #7
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Where would one go to find pictures this ugly????
Old 03-10-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
Holy Smokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
Where would one go to find pictures this ugly????
Bowman did they callya(CALL YOU) pokchop(PORK CHOP) when wus a yaungin(LITTLE BOY-YOUNG ONE), Caus ya was so ugly they had ta tiea(TIE A) pokchop round ya neck justta(JUST TO) (GET)git tha puppy to play witchya(WITH YOU)>HS

Old 03-10-2007, 04:55 PM   #9
brokenarrow
Evil Genius

brokenarrow is on a distinguished road

Dude That was great...You are a sick, sick man...

brokenarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 05:27 PM   #10
Dredly
Site Guru

Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
Dude That was great...You are a sick, sick man...
thank you...
Old 03-10-2007, 05:29 PM   #11
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
thank you...
um I dont get it????

are you implying that that handsome man in the pics is not good looking????
Old 03-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #12
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Thats just wrong!!!

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote