Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 03-25-2007, 06:56 PM   #1
ByteMe

ByteMe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to ByteMe
Default Women!!!

So,

Thought I would share a rather interesting conversation between a proud father (me) and his daugher (shes 6).

Well since the snow settled and I have been heading out to the outdoor range my lovely daughter has really shown an interest in coming with me on Saturdays. She keeps score, places targets, pulls arrows pretty much anything to help her daddy. Or even some of the other archers at a shoot last weekend her is her first ride in a 4-wheeler to help pull targets...

Offtopic

So after that and after how helpful she was yesterday and all the questions regarding archery an inquisitive 6 year old could come up with this morning I think I put my foot in my mouth when I told her that if she keeps up her good behavior I would consider a youth setup for her. Now as princess as my lil redneck princess could possibly be she smiled and said she would like that and kissed her daddy on the cheek and went on with her morning playtime routine. All was quiet on the playfront which should have clued this proud father off that somethin jest aint right. My wife is just rousing from her slumber and we are sitting up in bed and in trots the light of our life proudly displaying what appears to be notepad with some notes on it. She announces, "Daddy, I was thinking about what kind of bow I want." She then proclaims "I want you to go on yer 'puter and look for a Pink Camo Bow" I nicely say "Honey, that defeats the purpose of camo" She says "I dont care I want a pink camo bow. You can send messages to your friends on that bow and arrow thing you type messages on and have them help find one." Now meanwhile, my wife is rolling on the floor in shear laughter and says "Yeah daddy why dont you get that pink camo bow with pink arrows." I kindly look over to my wife with the "quiet woman" look and then look back over to my darling daughter and I ask her what if they dont have pink camo, she says to me "Well then I suppose I could DEAL with a pink bow." She says she could DEAL with a pink bow.. at 6 years old she is learning to DEAL.. Okay! So she then continues to prod me to post a message on out lovely forum asking for anyone out there to advise on a pink camo or pink bow.. Here is that post http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5064

So, now shes all excited and I just had to share the moment with y'all. I am not creative so I cant create this bow I am gonna have to look at something already pre-made. As we all know that once my little girl gets something in her head it aint just gonna disappear.

Word to the wise... careful what you say, expecially when it comes to women.

Laters,
~Byte~
Toxonics 3 pin sight
NAP Quicktune 3000
26" Carbon Express Sidewinder 60's 324gr

"Bringing back the smack... one post at a time!!"

"You can lead, follow or just get the hell outta my way!!"
ByteMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #2
rdnkgrl_robinhood

rdnkgrl_robinhood is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rdnkgrl_robinhood
Default She can have pink camo if she wants it

If your pretty little girl wants a pink camo bow then give the girly girl what she wants.. A real pink camo bow.
You buy her a bow, any bow you want, even a used bow would be fine.. Then you send it in and have it tarjaced..
http://www.tarjac.com/samplesFollow.jsp?var=bow
You pick the color or the pattern, you can even supply your very own sample, they digitally replicate the pattern and voila.. You little redneck princess has a pretty pink camo bow even with matching arrows if you wanted to

So what are you still sitting there for?? You better give her what she wants

www.tarjac.com

good luck
rdnkgrl_robinhood
rdnkgrl_robinhood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:04 PM   #3
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Awesome just totally awesome.

I love the pic she is a real cutie there cuz. Now get out there and find that little princess a pink camo bow.

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:53 AM   #4
Dredly
Site Guru

Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly

Bowman may be willing to part with his Pink bow...
Old 03-29-2007, 01:19 PM   #5
AddictedWife

AddictedWife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnkgrl_robinhood View Post
If your pretty little girl wants a pink camo bow then give the girly girl what she wants.. A real pink camo bow.
You buy her a bow, any bow you want, even a used bow would be fine.. Then you send it in and have it tarjaced..
http://www.tarjac.com/samplesFollow.jsp?var=bow
You pick the color or the pattern, you can even supply your very own sample, they digitally replicate the pattern and voila.. You little redneck princess has a pretty pink camo bow even with matching arrows if you wanted to

So what are you still sitting there for?? You better give her what she wants

www.tarjac.com

good luck
rdnkgrl_robinhood
This story sounds familiar. After we bought our son his first bow(he got a bow before mom and dad), "thinking" I was a smart mouth, told the store owner I'd buy a bow if I could have a yellow one. The store owner told me to get my check book out. I got my yellow bow, the riser was powdercoated bright yellow.
What a sweet daughter you have...like my son(15) because he's a great kid, excellent student and responsible...I buy him anything he needs or wants when it comes to Archery, except for every Rinehart target that is made...I'm drawing the line there.
AddictedWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #6
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Byte- you better get some pics in here when you make that purchase.
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 08:20 PM   #7
ByteMe

Default Thanks...

Okay, yeah I see "give the woman what she wants." S'pose I need to forgo the thought that pink camo totally defeats the purpose of camo. Although, it might help disguise her when shootin from within a heard of pink flamingos!!

Great... now shes really never gonna give up now that she knows y'all are on her side. LOL
Toxonics 3 pin sight
NAP Quicktune 3000

Old 03-31-2007, 05:33 AM   #8
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?

kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default father/daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteMe View Post
So,

Thought I would share a rather interesting conversation between a proud father (me) and his daugher (shes 6).

Well since the snow settled and I have been heading out to the outdoor range my lovely daughter has really shown an interest in coming with me on Saturdays. She keeps score, places targets, pulls arrows pretty much anything to help her daddy. Or even some of the other archers at a shoot last weekend her is her first ride in a 4-wheeler to help pull targets...

Offtopic

So after that and after how helpful she was yesterday and all the questions regarding archery an inquisitive 6 year old could come up with this morning I think I put my foot in my mouth when I told her that if she keeps up her good behavior I would consider a youth setup for her. Now as princess as my lil redneck princess could possibly be she smiled and said she would like that and kissed her daddy on the cheek and went on with her morning playtime routine. All was quiet on the playfront which should have clued this proud father off that somethin jest aint right. My wife is just rousing from her slumber and we are sitting up in bed and in trots the light of our life proudly displaying what appears to be notepad with some notes on it. She announces, "Daddy, I was thinking about what kind of bow I want." She then proclaims "I want you to go on yer 'puter and look for a Pink Camo Bow" I nicely say "Honey, that defeats the purpose of camo" She says "I dont care I want a pink camo bow. You can send messages to your friends on that bow and arrow thing you type messages on and have them help find one." Now meanwhile, my wife is rolling on the floor in shear laughter and says "Yeah daddy why dont you get that pink camo bow with pink arrows." I kindly look over to my wife with the "quiet woman" look and then look back over to my darling daughter and I ask her what if they dont have pink camo, she says to me "Well then I suppose I could DEAL with a pink bow." She says she could DEAL with a pink bow.. at 6 years old she is learning to DEAL.. Okay! So she then continues to prod me to post a message on out lovely forum asking for anyone out there to advise on a pink camo or pink bow.. Here is that post http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5064

So, now shes all excited and I just had to share the moment with y'all. I am not creative so I cant create this bow I am gonna have to look at something already pre-made. As we all know that once my little girl gets something in her head it aint just gonna disappear.

Word to the wise... careful what you say, expecially when it comes to women.

Laters,
~Byte~
ha,there my daughter is 25 married & getting ready to have my first grandchild
when she was 6 she wanted a pink mini-bike i found one a little honda 50 it was the world to her she still talk's about it today & she love's her daddy as your's does you all i can tell you from experance is give them what they want if you can afford it.there only that small once & they grow up way to fast.
spend as much time as you can with them they will love you for it.

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:24 PM   #9
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?

kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default well did you find one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
ha,there my daughter is 25 married & getting ready to have my first grandchild
when she was 6 she wanted a pink mini-bike i found one a little honda 50 it was the world to her she still talk's about it today & she love's her daddy as your's does you all i can tell you from experance is give them what they want if you can afford it.there only that small once & they grow up way to fast.
spend as much time as you can with them they will love you for it.
I was wondering if ya found the pink bow.

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:16 AM   #10
Ronhop
RIP

Ronhop is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbohunt View Post
I was wondering if ya found the pink bow.
I was wondering that myself.
He could get an all camo bow and have the riser powdercoated pink...

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #11
ByteMe

Default Fyi...

For those that wanna know...

We (meaning my daughter and I) have found several pink bows. She really wants the pink camo so what I am doing is working with a buddy of mine that is good with graphic arts and we are actually working on a pink camo pattern. I will submit that to Tarjac as redeneckgrl recommended.

It may take me some time to get the pattern together but rest assured that when I do I will be willing to share with y'all
Toxonics 3 pin sight
NAP Quicktune 3000