Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 07-11-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
WHITETAIL21

WHITETAIL21 is on a distinguished road
Default $5000.00 reward for missing targets

I'm personally putting up a $5000.00 dollar reward for information that leads to the arrest and prosecution of the person or persons involved in stealing my Rinehart targets. The targets had a retail value of over $3100.00 and in Illinois that is felony theft and I will have that person or persons prosecuted to the fullest. Please PM me if you have any info and we will go from there.
Thank You,
Bryan Robbins
WHITETAIL21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 10:27 PM   #2
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

Bryan,

Get me the details, I'll post the reward info in the shop and see if we can catch these scumbags.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 08:38 AM   #3
WHITETAIL21

Default target list

This is the list of the targets taken, all Rineharts.
large black bear
cinnamon bear
big ten buck
grey wolf
bedded doe
stone sheep
alert turkey
strutting turkey
Thanks for all of your help, it is greatly appreciated.
Bryan Robbins
Old 07-13-2005, 03:41 PM   #4
Jefro

Jefro is on a distinguished road
Default ttt

back up top
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 07:15 PM   #5
Jefro

Jefro is on a distinguished road
Default still looking

back up top
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 02:23 PM   #6
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

It takes a H*LL of a lot of nerve to hang a flyer in my shop and post about the stolen targets on my forum and then accuse one of my staff shooters for the theft.

One of my shooters received a nice visit from the police today. He let them search all his land etc. My staff shooter knows and shoots against the guys who had the targets stolen.

This is the lowest thing I have seen anyone do. Should one of my staff shooters be found with these targets, I will be first to eat crow and they will be banned from my shop. However, I find this extremely unlikely.

I hope you still find out who did it. When you do, I expect a full apology to my staff shooter and myself.

Last edited by Chris; 08-25-2005 at 02:25 PM.
Old 08-25-2005, 03:44 PM   #7
WHITETAIL21

Well I guess you better get your facts straight to begin with. It takes a hell of a lot of nerve to take thousands of dollars worth of targets from someone also. I was asked by the police if I had seen anything or anyone unusual and I did. One of YOUR staff shooters drove past my house when I was out shooting on my property, he seen me, and he didn't acknowledge the fact that I was even there. Now, what I told the police is that I seen one of YOUR staff shooters drive by my house and that was it. Was that unusual, yes it was. That was the first time that I have ever seen him in or around the town that I live in, let alone around my house. That was on a Sunday evening and they were taken the following Friday night when I was suppose to be in Nelsonville, OH. There were in fact several people that thought that I was going to be gone that weekend. I did not tell them that I thought it was him that took the targets but in fact that that was what I thought was unusual for him to be driving past my house. They are looking for leads on who took my targets. Did you ever think that maybe one of YOUR staff shooters might know someone that may have had something to do with it. Yes, I understand the fact that just becuase he drove by my house that he may not be the one that took them, but in fact he might of said something to someone about where I live and that it might be someone that he had talked to. They asked me for the FACTS and I gave them to the police. Oh, also I didn't hang a flyer in your shop about the targets you did that.
Bryan Robbins
Old 08-25-2005, 06:34 PM   #8
Chris
Administrator

Brian,

I hung the flyer because I was trying to help you find your targets. As far as him driving by? You do live on a public access road, right? He didn't acknowledge you? Maybe he was talking on the cell, or changing the radio, late for an appointment, who knows. Maybe he was on his way to Tim's which is what 3 miles from your place?

I do know the police went through his entire house, room by room, out buildings, wooded property, and found zip, zilch, nada. They did find one very p****d off owner though.

It's not rocket science to figure out that if you mention to the police, "unusual activity" and someones name, they are going to dig into it.

Getting targets or anything for that matter just plain sucks. It's not like you don't know this person that they investigated. You do and should know that he is not involved.