Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 05-20-2007, 09:20 PM   #1
Sammy PSU

Sammy PSU is on a distinguished road
Default Hoyt Vulcan

Wow, the traffic this weekend is crazy!! WOOT

Anyway, if you all like a bow that shoots ballistic missles this is your bow. If you make a mistake this bow punishes you; however, I haven't put the the math to it..................20-50 yards with 400 GR Blazer (total arrow weight)............it is near flat as close as you can imagine. Not sure it's the best choice I made for a hunting bow, but it's accurate when you are, rock wall, and smooth draw. Something's getting kilt.

just enough knowledge to be dangerous.....
Sammy PSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy PSU View Post

Anyway, if you all like a bow that shoots ballistic missles this is your bow. If you make a mistake this bow punishes you; however, I haven't put the the math to it..................20-50 yards with 400 GR Blazer (total arrow weight)............it is near flat as close as you can imagine. Not sure it's the best choice I made for a hunting bow, but it's accurate when you are, rock wall, and smooth draw. Something's getting kilt.
awsome glad your likeing it......

Punishes you?? like you dont hit the X??

I am thinking about getting a Prestige in camo for hunting it shoots so good......0-35 yrds, dont have to move the pin just hold dead on.....
Old 05-20-2007, 09:29 PM   #3
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
awsome glad your likeing it......

Punishes you?? like you dont hit the X??

I am thinking about getting a Prestige in camo for hunting it shoots so good......0-35 yrds, dont have to move the pin just hold dead on.....
Bowman was at tha pro shop Friday and they had a new PSE something that was some and rock solid ta draw just to short for me and tha only one he had so I did'nt shoot it. Said tha big guys around here was using it fer dots and 3d and that it was suppose ta set hell on fire it was so fast. I believe everybody is doing this just ta keep us buying another bow . ie get our money. sounds like a plan hunnnn

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 09:34 PM   #4
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

was this it???

SPEED NEVER FELT THIS GOOD!
That is what PSE founder and legendary bowhunter, Pete Shepley, had to say the first time he shot the new PSE X Force™. By applying the advantages of PSE’s X Technology with the revolutionary new cam design, PSE Engineers have raised the bar on speed bow design. The new HF “Hybrid Fast” cam system has an oversized design to increase power stroke and an aggressive draw force curve for maximum energy storage. New 12” limbs are optimized to allow for the performance of a stood-up pocket angle with the incredible feel of a past-parallel limb. PSE’s HyperSplit™ pockets secure the limbs to the riser. The X Force™ has an IBO speed range of 350-342 fps producing an amazing 93 foot-pounds of Kinetic Energy. Eight vibration damping devices come factory installed along with a B.E.S.T. grip, multiple sight mount holes and quick setup reference marks to make setting up your X Force™ almost as fast as the bow itself. The X Force™ is available in left or right hand and in 50, 60, and 70 pound options.

"No Bow Press Required for draw length adjustment"

The new PSE X Force™ - THINK FAST!

The X Force™ Compound Bow is available by an Authorized Pro Series Dealer only. The X Force™ is expected to ship the end of April 2007 for Right Hand and the end of May 2007 for Left Hand. Be sure to visit an Authorized Pro Series Dealer Today!

Features
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B.E.S.T. Grip

Hybrid Fast Cam

X Force™ Limbs

No Bowpress Needed For Draw Length Adjustments

HyperSplit Limb Pockets

X Force Reflexed Riser

Specifications
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Axle to Axle:33"
Bow Weight:4.1
Brace Height:6
IBO Speed:350-342
Let Off:70% or 60%
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PRN0759HFRBU2950.jpg (22.4 KB, 156 views)
Old 05-20-2007, 10:02 PM   #5
Camo

Camo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy PSU View Post

Punishes you???????? This is one of the most accurate bows I've ever owned! Four weeks after buying it, I won overall in bowhunter class in a spot shoot with a 290 7x, and shot a 280 in the very first 3D shoot with it! This bow is very forgiving IMO. This bow really shoots far better than a 6" BH should.

2007 Hoyt Vulcan (3D and spots)
Camo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:20 PM   #6
tek

tek is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo View Post
Punishes you???????? This is one of the most accurate bows I've ever owned! Four weeks after buying it, I won overall in bowhunter class in a spot shoot with a 290 7x, and shot a 280 in the very first 3D shoot with it! This bow is very forgiving IMO. This bow really shoots far better than a 6" BH should.
Gotta agree with you Camo. I've shot my Vulcan at 4 3D shoots this year, 3 first places and a 3rd place and thats in Open class with a bowhunter setup (Movable Pin) 63#s, 375 grain arrow. This bow is quickly becoming my favorite of all time

IF there is anything negative about this bow its the draw stop timing. It has to be perfect at all times or it will let you know it! But thats an easy fix with a good string and cables
tek is offline   Reply With Quote