Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #1
Wheely
Wheely Threads
 
Wheely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,595
Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about
Default Vane colors

Do you boys and girls care what colors your vanes are? My bow tech couldn't believe it when I told him to pick the colors, cuz I don't really care (as long as they are NOT pink) Do you pick colors you like or colors that are easy to see in the target?
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #2
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?
 
kbohunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moseley,Va
Posts: 3,237
kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Colors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
Do you boys and girls care what colors your vanes are? My bow tech couldn't believe it when I told him to pick the colors, cuz I don't really care (as long as they are NOT pink) Do you pick colors you like or colors that are easy to see in the target?
I pick both!
one time i order some arrows,couldnt makem fast enough!
I told the guy i didnt care what colors(never again)
He put on floresent/transparent pink & yellow!
I had to strip them ugly vanes off!
Pick your colors if you order, if ya dont youll be sorry!
__________________
kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
Sniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 975
Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default

Depends on what I'm shooting at. For 3d, I us flo orange and yellow. Same for the nock. Some of the guys use all black, so other shooters in their group can't use their arrow for a aiming point. For Vegas, I use a dark color, so I can see it on the center. For hunting, The woods are full or Orange and Yellow from the leaves, so if I miss , or pass through, it can be hell finding the arrow. I try to use colors that are not present in nature, except white (the deer can see it in the quiver if they look up and around) or that contrast my target. If one of my friends Robin Hood's one of my arrows, I'm happy for him, but WILL get even when he shoots first. I fletch my own, so I don't have to wait on a guy in a store.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
QDAWG44
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, New York
Posts: 43
QDAWG44 is on a distinguished road
Default

I like 2 whites with another bright color. I also use a white wrap, the visibility is great for hunting. Being able to see where u hit the animal, finding the arrow in the ground or if missed, and for telling me what kind of hit i have by judging the blood.
QDAWG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:02 AM   #5
Sniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 975
Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default

Down here in S.E. Pa our older deer get educated fast during hunting season. Hunters who don't go high enough and get spotted teach the older deer to be cautious. I've seen nice bucks and old does walk throught the woods, stopping regularly and looking carefully up into the trees in front and off the sides. They get smart about hunters, and go the other way if they see ANYTHING suspicious. The white in the quiver is more than enough. They sure lock in on it. The young naive deer don't learn very fast, and often get shot before they get old enough to learn good judgement. They really play the game down here. they can tell the difference between a harmless citizen and a hunter in a couple weeks of archery season. Too much pressure.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:09 AM   #6
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

I just prefer white/orange but I don't know why...
I recently bought some black Blazers but I don't know why...


Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:17 AM   #7
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......
 
BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hoosierville
Posts: 13,882
BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default

I have 3 white blazers on mine. I can see the impact of arrow better.


And besides......................arent white vanes faster.
__________________


"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:18 AM   #8
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
I have 3 white blazers on mine. I can see the impact of arrow better.


And besides......................arent white vanes faster.
White must be faster because they are lighter because they have no color in them...


Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:30 AM   #9
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......
 
BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Hoosierville
Posts: 13,882
BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
White must be faster because they are lighter because they have no color in them...


Ron
See there I knew I was right....................just did'nt know why.
__________________


"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:35 AM   #10
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

I normally shoot blaze orange and Neon green blazers... mainly because thats what I have but I think I'm going to get some more different colors when I pickup my new arrows.

As for what Sniper said... he ain't kidding. We shot with Jay Are (the sandbagger ) who was shooting black arrows, black fletch and black nock and with a few exceptions we couldn't see his arrow at all. Mine and my dad's stood out like a beacon to aim at.

I'm thinking about fletching up a bunch in black / brown blazers for 3-d (the ICS is a black shaft anyway).

As for hunting there are only 2 choices imho. White fletching w/ a blaze orange minority vane and a white arrow wrap or a blaze orange wrap. The arrows actually glow and you can easily follow them when you shoot plus blood stands out quite clearly so you can easily see if you got a good hit w/ your binos without getting out of the tree.
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:41 AM   #11
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

A lot of the open/unlimited guys use all black/brown vanes and nocks. The problem is when they miss (and some of them do), your arrow is usually gone...

If anyone shoots at my arrow on a 3D target they're either dumb or don't want a respectable score or both...

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:43 AM   #12
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
A lot of the open/unlimited guys use all black/brown vanes and nocks. The problem is when they miss (and some of them do), your arrow is usually gone...

If anyone shoots at my arrow on a 3D target they're either dumb or don't want a respectable score or both...

Ron
Yeah I was a bit torn in making my decision... Misery likes company and those gut shots I keep putting on the 3-d animals could sure use some other arrows near em
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 07:57 AM   #13
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Yeah I was a bit torn in making my decision... Misery likes company and those gut shots I keep putting on the 3-d animals could sure use some other arrows near em


Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:18 AM   #14
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?
 
kbohunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moseley,Va
Posts: 3,237
kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Ha,dreadly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
I normally shoot blaze orange and Neon green blazers... mainly because thats what I have but I think I'm going to get some more different colors when I pickup my new arrows.

As for what Sniper said... he ain't kidding. We shot with Jay Are (the sandbagger ) who was shooting black arrows, black fletch and black nock and with a few exceptions we couldn't see his arrow at all. Mine and my dad's stood out like a beacon to aim at.

I'm thinking about fletching up a bunch in black / brown blazers for 3-d (the ICS is a black shaft anyway).

As for hunting there are only 2 choices imho. White fletching w/ a blaze orange minority vane and a white arrow wrap or a blaze orange wrap. The arrows actually glow and you can easily follow them when you shoot plus blood stands out quite clearly so you can easily see if you got a good hit w/ your binos without getting out of the tree.
The color of choice for me,hunting & 3-d!
On ICS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 000_0059 (Small).jpg (38.6 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 000_0060 (Small).jpg (24.9 KB, 104 views)
__________________
kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 08:42 AM   #15
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Yeah, I like them tiger striped blazers. I may 'bling-bling' a few arrows with those for the R-100 just for grins...

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:21 AM   #16
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

I shoot black shafts, black vanes, and white knocks......(havent found and Black knocks).....goes w/the black bow.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 03:43 PM   #17
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

I usually go with Black vanes and Black nocks... I don't want to distract other shooters with my arrow when I hit the target outside the 8 ring.
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #18
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

you know what kills me......

when a customer will request a camo shaft and a BRITE fletching.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:25 PM   #19
brokenarrow
Evil Genius
 
brokenarrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hudson Valley NY
Posts: 5,305
brokenarrow is on a distinguished road
Default

I don't care what colors they are...
__________________

brokenarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #20
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,516
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

I shoot black nocks and black vanes for 3D. for paper I am shooting, I hate to say it pink vanes. thats all the shop had in the size I wanted. needless to say I have took some ribbing over them. and no they dont match anything I wear
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:27 PM   #21
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
I don't care what colors they are...
yeah who cares....your WB will tare them up no mater what color they are

I know.....I know.....same arrows 30 yrs....no wrecked fletchings.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:29 PM   #22
brokenarrow
Evil Genius
 
brokenarrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hudson Valley NY
Posts: 5,305
brokenarrow is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
yeah who cares....your WB will tare them up no mater what color they are

I know.....I know.....same arrows 30 yrs....no wrecked fletchings.....
That's right....

I only wreck the shafts...
__________________

brokenarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:31 PM   #23
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
I shoot black nocks and black vanes for 3D. for paper I am shooting, I hate to say it pink vanes. thats all the shop had in the size I wanted. needless to say I have took some ribbing over them. and no they dont match anything I wear

there is nothing wrong w/pink vanes.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:43 PM   #24
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

I do 3 yellar and a whit nock fer hubting. Yellow is a color in tha fall leaves and it still gives me sometning bright ta follow inti tha deer when I shoot.
It shows blod good as well.

3d I use a white and 2 blue and a white nock. Stands out good on most targets. Nothing blue is in tha feilds and woods so it stands out.
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:47 PM   #25
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
I do 3 yellar and a whit nock fer hubting. Yellow is a color in tha fall leaves and it still gives me sometning bright ta follow inti tha deer when I shoot.
It shows blod good as well.

3d I use a white and 2 blue and a white nock. Stands out good on most targets. Nothing blue is in tha feilds and woods so it stands out.
why is everyone worried about seeing there arrow in the target???

you think you can move it??? telepathy??? its allready been shot....what ever it is, it is.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:56 PM   #26
Wheely
Wheely Threads
 
Wheely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 5,595
Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
why is everyone worried about seeing there arrow in the target???

you think you can move it??? telepathy??? its allready been shot....what ever it is, it is.....
So if I hit high I know to aim a little lower
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:00 PM   #27
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheels3 View Post
So if I hit high I know to aim a little lower
so what if you just miss-judged the yardage???
or punched the release......

everyone would do them selves alot of good if they would concentrate more on shot exacution and less on watching there arrows flying to the target, or seeing where there arrows are in the target......


you allready shot those arrows.....you cant take them back.....if you shot a 5 you shot a 5......its one shot one point value.....you dont get a do over....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:04 AM   #28
chelleo
Senior Member
 
chelleo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Rafael, CA
Posts: 451
chelleo is on a distinguished road
Default

The vanes MUST match something....maybe someone else's something but they must match LOL....Ok I'm tired need to get sleep.

I just ordered some Bohning X-vanes the little guys 1.5's in Flo Red and Neon yellow for the index. I went nuts and I"m ordering some CX nano's and gotta have those teeny veins. I am even changing my arrow rest to a TT Spring Steel Launcher thingy. As for seeing the arrows in the target...yes once it's there yeah it's there. I need to know where it is though so I can adjust. We were shooting out to about 80 yds or such today...was kinda fun but I can hear them hit the target but as for seeing they would have to have little neon signs flashing for me to see them LOL.
__________________
FBSA Member and Concierge
Hoyt UltraElite 25" 40#, Carter Fits Me Too, Shibuya Compound Sight & Black Eagle scope, TT Spring Steel I, Slingbraid Custom Bow Slings, Quick Stand Bowstand, Carbon Express Nano XR
chelleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:35 AM   #29
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?
 
kbohunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Moseley,Va
Posts: 3,237
kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Yes & no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
so what if you just miss-judged the yardage???
or punched the release......

everyone would do them selves alot of good if they would concentrate more on shot exacution and less on watching there arrows flying to the target, or seeing where there arrows are in the target......


you allready shot those arrows.....you cant take them back.....if you shot a 5 you shot a 5......its one shot one point value.....you dont get a do over....
At the tournaments i shoot at theres a gas line with 3-targets allways set-up
all 3 shots off 1 stake, if i couldnt see my arrow in the (most of the time) brown target, miss the 1inch 12 ring to the left or right (with binos at 40yds) i will miss the 12 ring on the 2nd & 3rd the same left or right!
My eye sight is far worse than when i was 25 & i cant see a black or dark fletching in a target at 40 to 50 yds with binos.
Also after every shot if i am left to right i adjust my sight 1click or 2 left or right,because i dont shoot the same from day to day.
But if i were in bowhunter round,your right it wouldnt matter i couldnt adjust and i would use any other color fletching.
And arrow flight the only time i love it hunting is the impact hit it halps me see it!
__________________
kbohunt

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A

Last edited by kbohunt; 06-17-2007 at 06:42 AM.
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #30
longcut36
Senior Member
 
longcut36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: virginia
Posts: 3,516
longcut36 has a spectacular aura aboutlongcut36 has a spectacular aura about
Default

have you ever shot behind some one with bright vanes that will show up good in targets. after they have finish shooting their 4 arrows will look at them thur binos. they are not going to move. go get the damb things and get out of my way.
longcut36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:04 AM   #31
brokenarrow
Evil Genius
 
brokenarrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Hudson Valley NY
Posts: 5,305
brokenarrow is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
why is everyone worried about seeing there arrow in the target???

you think you can move it??? telepathy??? its allready been shot....what ever it is, it is.....
I just like showing you guys where NOT to shoot...
__________________

brokenarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:27 AM   #32
ecmbowhunter
Member
 
ecmbowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Murray, KY
Posts: 82
ecmbowhunter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ecmbowhunter
Default

I have customers on a regular basis that ask me to crest their arrows and fletch with my choice of dip color, crest pattern and vane colors.
ecmbowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #33
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow View Post
I just like showing you guys where NOT to shoot...
loose the WB and all your troubles will go away......well almost all your problems....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:29 PM   #34
Sniper
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 975
Sniper is on a distinguished road
Default

There have been many occasions when iIwas sure I aimed and released properly, and missed my aim point. After a couple of those shots I check my equipment to see if something came loose. Often the errant shot was due to something loose or bumped. Sound familiar? Seeing the arrow on the 3d immediately shows me if the equipment is on if I am, and which way to move to get back in. Only once did I every use anything close to pink, and will stick with other colors from now on. Jay Are still throws that at me. Funny how he spots that color right off.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:01 PM   #35
Jay Are
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 1,403
Jay Are will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
There have been many occasions when iIwas sure I aimed and released properly, and missed my aim point. After a couple of those shots I check my equipment to see if something came loose. Often the errant shot was due to something loose or bumped. Sound familiar? Seeing the arrow on the 3d immediately shows me if the equipment is on if I am, and which way to move to get back in. Only once did I every use anything close to pink, and will stick with other colors from now on. Jay Are still throws that at me. Funny how he spots that color right off.
It says allot about a guy that is willing to shoot something "Hot Flamin Pink"

Don't worry --- I understand... don't ask, don't tell.
Jay Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:13 PM   #36
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Are View Post
It says allot about a guy that is willing to shoot something "Hot Flamin Pink"

Don't worry --- I understand... don't ask, don't tell.
ummm the wraps I got for my indoor arrows are pink flamming wraps......whats you problem????
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:17 PM   #37
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
why is everyone worried about seeing there arrow in the target???

you think you can move it??? telepathy??? its allready been shot....what ever it is, it is.....
It is kindly like wirting yore name down it says who you are, the colors, and also I like to see where I put that arrow and it makes me happy.

Some folks must not git their kicks seein where they shot. I do!
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:20 PM   #38
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
It is kindly like wirting yore name down it says who you are, the colors, and also I like to see where I put that arrow and it makes me happy.

Some folks must not git their kicks seein where they shot. I do!
my arrows go where my pin was when I released......so.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #39
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Sorry oh great one I am not as perfect as you. You must plesase forgive us underlinings that cannot shoot tha perfect round.

I guess I will have ta be yore caddy so I can learn to be as great as you.
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 07:34 PM   #40
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
Sorry oh great one I am not as perfect as you. You must plesase forgive us underlinings that cannot shoot tha perfect round.

I guess I will have ta be yore caddy so I can learn to be as great as you.
is that an offer????

come on smokes.....dont be so scared of me and my shooting.....your a man...get off your knee and stop begging me to take it easy on you......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com