Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Old 06-20-2007, 08:14 AM   #1
H&S Archer

H&S Archer is on a distinguished road
Talking Skinny carbon component question

I need some help finding some components for Blue Jacket arrows 220,230 and 240. I have inherited a pile of these shafts and they are straight and durable {heavy as well} But none the less I want to find some of the glue in points. Any help with contact link would be great.I know some one out there has said that "I wish I could sell all these Blue Jacket points". I am in need of the 230 outserts and all of the glue in tips Thank You H&S Archer
H&S Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
H&S Archer

TTT Any ideas?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
H&S Archer

TTT one more try
Old 07-03-2007, 08:26 AM   #4
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing I can think of is to try Cabelas. If I remember right, these are the old Gametracker AFC 2200,2300,2400 style shafts. Cabelas started making these under their own name which I can't remember. You might find what your looking for there.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 09:05 AM   #5
Scottyluck

Scottyluck is on a distinguished road

Try mic'ing up the I.D. of the shaft. You should be able to figure out which components fit from those measurements.
Scottyluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:38 AM   #6
sweet old bill

sweet old bill is on a distinguished road

I got some of them in the 230 or 240 size and could not get any outserts and or nocks...found the outside nocks for kids size arrows at the bow shop, and made up outserts for points from 1916 arrows... just cut the shaft of the 1916 arrows in 1 inch long size and then put in the 1916 insert and then glue over the carbon shaft....work like a charm, added 100 gr + to the overall point, I use them for stump shooting and also in my traditional setup....I have them fletched in 4 inch feathers so I can use for both the compound and recurve bow...
sweet old bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 07:56 AM   #7
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet old bill View Post
I got some of them in the 230 or 240 size and could not get any outserts and or nocks...found the outside nocks for kids size arrows at the bow shop, and made up outserts for points from 1916 arrows... just cut the shaft of the 1916 arrows in 1 inch long size and then put in the 1916 insert and then glue over the carbon shaft....work like a charm, added 100 gr + to the overall point, I use them for stump shooting and also in my traditional setup....I have them fletched in 4 inch feathers so I can use for both the compound and recurve bow...
see this is the kind of stuff that helps archers, and why I like this site so much.....