Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Forum > General Archery Forum

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #481
SilentSniper

SilentSniper is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
. I see names complaining about how Doc and AT are treated. All seem to be new members, or inactive until now. What do you guys do the rest of the time. Who gives you guys free equipment.

Your response was respectable until you typed this. I am a new member here because I was just invited. Never been here until a few days ago. I'm sure that if Chris called you up and said, "Sniper, I am going to send you a new bow for all that you do for 3dshoots." You response would be what? "No I'm not taking free equipment from you!" Gimme a break. If AT or this site offered free equipment I would be first in line. That is unless you are bringing that shank that you where going to use on DOc.
FOB Fletchings
Old 07-15-2007, 04:22 PM   #482
Sniper

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSniper View Post
Your response was respectable until you typed this. I am a new member here because I was just invited. Never been here until a few days ago. I'm sure that if Chris called you up and said, "Sniper, I am going to send you a new bow for all that you do for 3dshoots." You response would be what? "No I'm not taking free equipment from you!" Gimme a break. If AT or this site offered free equipment I would be first in line. That is unless you are bringing that shank that you where going to use on DOc.
You are one of the few SS. There is AT Damage Control in effect. And honestly, I wouldn't accept. I have a profession that allows me to get about any toy I want. A bow is pocket change. I get what I want, and no longer impulse buy. I only by the best, because quality costs money. I have a whole bedroom full of toys I got and seldom use anymore. The last thing I need is more odds and ends, or inadequate stuff. The only thing I ever asked for was 2" blazers from Bohning, because they are a great producy I wanted to fletch up for my fellow club members. I used the little ones myself. They sent me 2 dozen sample packs, and I introduced many friends to them. I buy the Mini Blazers for myself, and have given away many of my own too.
Need any old fishing lures?
Old 07-15-2007, 04:30 PM   #483
SilentSniper

SilentSniper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You are one of the few SS. There is AT Damage Control in effect. And honestly, I wouldn't accept. I have a profession that allows me to get about any toy I want. A bow is pocket change. I get what I want, and no longer impulse buy. I only by the best, because quality costs money. I have a whole bedroom full of toys I got and seldom use anymore. The last thing I need is more odds and ends, or inadequate stuff. The only thing I ever asked for was 2" blazers from Bohning, because they are a great producy I wanted to fletch up for my fellow club members. I used the little ones myself. They sent me 2 dozen sample packs, and I introduced many friends to them. I buy the Mini Blazers for myself, and have given away many of my own too.
Need any old fishing lures?
Thanks for the offer on the lures. I prefer to shoot fish than to catch them. Fishing is not a talent that I have been able to pick up. All I can say is if you receive anything free you can always pass it on to me.
FOB Fletchings
Old 07-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #484
Sniper

You need the special "Dupont Lures"
Dynamite or hand grenades.
Old 07-28-2007, 10:23 AM   #485
Bellows1

Bellows1 is on a distinguished road

So, anyone seen any Babes with bows lately.

As always, I would be happy to answer any questions any of you have about anything.

Bill
Old 07-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #486
QSA
One eyed/Gutless wonder

QSA is on a distinguished road

After reading some of this. Why do you all kids just settle this in our 3 spot smack down shoot. Talk with your shills and not your keyboards. I know you are not all talk and not shoots right? Come on are you yellow?
message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 AM   #487
QSA
One eyed/Gutless wonder

QSA is on a distinguished road

Come on are you all weenies? I am a meany, so walk the walk.
message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol
Old 07-28-2007, 06:33 PM   #488
Sniper

We had let this thread die, until you guys dug it up. We enjoyed it for a awhile obviously, and it served our purpose well. Let it rot, and start a new one please, if you want to engage in a Animated Disagreement.
This one has some blood on it, and went a long time.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #489
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
We had let this thread die, until you guys dug it up. We enjoyed it for a awhile obviously, and it served our purpose well. Let it rot, and start a new one please, if you want to engage in a Animated Disagreement.
This one has some blood on it, and went a long time.
oh great now dredly's return is put off a few more weeks.....