Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Archery Tournament Forum > Rinehart R100 Tournaments
 

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2007, 10:40 PM   #1
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default found it RON...

Longview Camp Ground
570 Robinson Rd.
Mercersburg, Pa. 17236
Phone (717) 328-3593 Miles from club 11.9
Water hook up yes
Electrical hook up yes
Dump station yes
Rest rooms yes
Shower facilities yes
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 06:02 AM   #2
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
Longview Camp Ground
570 Robinson Rd.
Mercersburg, Pa. 17236
Phone (717) 328-3593 Miles from club 11.9
Water hook up yes
Electrical hook up yes
Dump station yes
Rest rooms yes
Shower facilities yes

If yall want to meet at the campground on Fri, I can come up in the afternoon/evening and take you guys to the club so you know how to get there and show you around the club. I live bout 5 min from the campground



Jason
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #3
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
If yall want to meet at the campground on Fri, I can come up in the afternoon/evening and take you guys to the club so you know how to get there and show you around the club. I live bout 5 min from the campground



Jason


dude that is an awsome offer......why dont we try to plan it for like 7:00....everyone will be there by then, and we will probably have had time to eat and stuff.......
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:04 AM   #4
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
dude that is an awsome offer......why dont we try to plan it for like 7:00....everyone will be there by then, and we will probably have had time to eat and stuff.......



Sounds like a plan
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:08 PM   #5
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
Longview Camp Ground
570 Robinson Rd.
Mercersburg, Pa. 17236
Phone (717) 328-3593 Miles from club 11.9
Water hook up yes
Electrical hook up yes
Dump station yes
Rest rooms yes
Shower facilities yes
Yes thats it.
Finally got home tonight. I'm wiped out.
Thanks Bowman, I'm going to sleep NOW....

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:10 PM   #6
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
If yall want to meet at the campground on Fri, I can come up in the afternoon/evening and take you guys to the club so you know how to get there and show you around the club. I live bout 5 min from the campground



Jason
That would be great...
Jeepinjc...

Thanks for putting your hat in the ring. It looks like we'll all appreciate it.

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:12 PM   #7
Ronhop
RIP
 
Ronhop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rock Island, IL
Posts: 3,967
Ronhop is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
Yes thats it.
Finally got home tonight. I'm wiped out.
Thanks Bowman, I'm going to sleep NOW....

Ron
So much for going to sleep NOW...

So much to read and so little time.

Good night everyone.

Ron
Ronhop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:13 PM   #8
Holy Smokes
Senior Member
 
Holy Smokes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
Posts: 6,713
Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
If yall want to meet at the campground on Fri, I can come up in the afternoon/evening and take you guys to the club so you know how to get there and show you around the club. I live bout 5 min from the campground



Jason
Thanks Big Guy. I will be there on Thursday ta get everything set up for this great bunch of fellars. Can we come and shoot some practice shots on tha bales.
__________________



Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #9
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
Thanks Big Guy. I will be there on Thursday ta get everything set up for this great bunch of fellars. Can we come and shoot some practice shots on tha bales.
yeah how about some "we have been traveling and need to check our bows" shooting time.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 10:42 PM   #10
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

wonder if the campground would have a problem w/us bring a bag or block target and shooting there???
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 05:47 AM   #11
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
Thanks Big Guy. I will be there on Thursday ta get everything set up for this great bunch of fellars. Can we come and shoot some practice shots on tha bales.


Hey no problem! As far as shooting we have a couple choices

1. The club has multiple bags to shoot at

2. My backyard ( I have a brand new rhinehart block we could break in)
3. The campground might let you but not sure. Last year some dude caught his wife cheating on him, so he did the smart thing grabbed a gun shot her while she was on the toilet and then went to the campground you guys are going to and found the dude and shot him in his truck then killed himself in a cornfield. Biggest thing to happen around these parts in years.

But have no fear we can find a place to shoot


Jason
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:12 PM   #12
Joe_P.
Senior Member
 
Joe_P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 231
Joe_P. is on a distinguished road
Default

This sounds like its going to be a great weekend
__________________
FBSA Member
Joe_P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:25 AM   #13
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Hey no problem! As far as shooting we have a couple choices

1. The club has multiple bags to shoot at

2. My backyard ( I have a brand new rhinehart block we could break in)
3. The campground might let you but not sure. Last year some dude caught his wife cheating on him, so he did the smart thing grabbed a gun shot her while she was on the toilet and then went to the campground you guys are going to and found the dude and shot him in his truck then killed himself in a cornfield. Biggest thing to happen around these parts in years.

But have no fear we can find a place to shoot


Jason
Just for the record I'd like to say right now that I never touched her Smokes! I think it was Bowman!!!

I don't think you want us breakin in your block target for ya... since there will be about 10+ of us.

Can you give us an info on how many shooters are going to be there for the R100?
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:43 AM   #14
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredly View Post
Just for the record I'd like to say right now that I never touched her Smokes! I think it was Bowman!!!

I don't think you want us breakin in your block target for ya... since there will be about 10+ of us.

Can you give us an info on how many shooters are going to be there for the R100?
I think hesaid inanother thread that they were expecting 300-400 shooters.....
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 11:35 AM   #15
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
I think hesaid inanother thread that they were expecting 300-400 shooters.....


Thats what we are hoping for. As for my new block i dont mind they makem everyday



Edit: Could you imagine the carnage if all ten of ya shot 3 arrows at it in one round haha can you say busted arrows
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:22 PM   #16
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!
 
BUNNYMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: the Hutch
Posts: 29,888
BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Thats what we are hoping for. As for my new block i dont mind they makem everyday



Edit: Could you imagine the carnage if all ten of ya shot 3 arrows at it in one round haha can you say busted arrows
what do you own an archery shop??
__________________
I cut things up and split them down!
BUNNYMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:56 PM   #17
JEEPINJC
Junior Member
 
JEEPINJC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Greencastle, Pa
Posts: 22
JEEPINJC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to JEEPINJC
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOWMAN View Post
what do you own an archery shop??


Nope, But thats not a bad idea
JEEPINJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 04:10 PM   #18
Dredly
Site Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Saylorsburg PA
Posts: 4,358
Dredly will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Dredly
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEEPINJC View Post
Thats what we are hoping for. As for my new block i dont mind they makem everyday



Edit: Could you imagine the carnage if all ten of ya shot 3 arrows at it in one round haha can you say busted arrows
I'd be safe... I can't hit the middle anyway... whatever you have behind it as a backstop is in for a whooping though!
__________________
No I'm not dead
Dredly is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2004 3DShoots.com