Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 07-28-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee is on a distinguished road
Default Ugly

Today 6-6-07 will be the last day I spend with what I called my family for 6 years. Tomorrow morning I will wake up and get ready for work and know I will not see my children after I get out of the car for 2 months. They are going to my parents house in NY tomorrow and I will miss them beyond belief more than anyone could ever comprehend :''''-( the saddest part about it is when they return they will return to a life that they will not know or understand and I dont know how they will deal with that. It seems like I learn new things about Terra everyday that I just have no desire to know. I have tried so hard to be what is considered a "MAN" and I feel like there is no one out there that can make me be who I am. What the hell is wrong with people today, I would NEVER choose another woman over my own flesh and blood. EVERYONE says that I will prevail and I will meet someone WORTH being with and WORTH loving and that they will love me because of the man that I am, I just wish I could find that in my own self and within my own heart. No more Christmas's No more Easters, No more holidays with the "family" as I know it. I have worked,bled,shed tears,taken PAAAAAAAAAIN mentally and emotionally for the benefit of my family. Maybe I am not destined to be with anyone, maybe I dont deserve happiness, Maybe I really am a failure. The ONLY thing I do right is take care of my children and that should be the most important thing. My mother used to tell me that I will end up old and alone maybe she was right. I want EVERYONE who reads my blogs to KNOW & UNDERSTAND that ANYTHING you do to someone WILL come back to haunt you 10 fold I know this from personal experience and I AMMMMM living it as I type this blog except I feel it is 100000 fold. I try to ask myself what have I done to deserve this terrible pain and sorrow that I feel. I NEVER told someone I loved them if I didnt mean it. I have dated girls with kids and I treated them as if they were my own NEVER EVER ONCE trying to replace their real father yet I still wasnt good enough. What have I done to deserve this punishment? Life of agony wrote in one of their songs Ugly

Well I was bound to have a nervous breakdown
Should've seen it coming from miles away
So I packed my bags and started running
My brains been shaking since yesterday
But there's only so far that you can run boy
There's only so far to leave your problems behind
'cause when the problem's yourself you start thinking
No matter how far
You'll never leave it behind

MAYBE I am the problem, MAYBE it has been me all along, MAYBE I dont deserve to have more than what I already have. Maybe I have no destiny. What I do have is MY children and I am so torn to the fact that, that is not enough of a driving factor for me to see light at the end of the tunnel. It feels terrible to feel like I am having my midlife crisis at 29 years old. People tell me I should look at this as a new beginning but IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII have to see that for myself, IIIIIIIIIII have to feel that in my heart. NO ONE can make me see it or feel it but me. I MISS MY BABIES SO MUCH AND THEY HAVENT EVEN LEFT YET!

http://www.godscountryoutdoors.net
http://http://www.meanvarchery.com/home.html
Southernfryedyankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:05 AM   #2
j3dGuam

j3dGuam is on a distinguished road

You will get through this difficult time in your life. I've been through it. Took me a year to recover but I did. All I can say is take it day by day and let the kids be your inspiration to carry on and raise up. Don't dwell on the pain of the past it will only hold you down.
j3dGuam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:57 PM   #3
kbohunt
are u a fat boy?

kbohunt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kbohunt
Default Ha,Louie!

You better get up off the ground and dust your britches off!
Louie,your gonna make me get smokes and me and him are gonna have ta take a little trip down there and baptize ya in the ocean at myrtle beach!
How far are ya from the water?

Serious!
You are in a box or thinking like your in a box!
Stop thinking about your current situation for a minute!
Think about how many people are on this sight and our personal lives and our kids and how many kids we have and grand-kids and thats just a tiny part of the world!
Now think a little bigger how many people are in your county or city and then state well SC is just a little part of the world!
Are you getting the picture?
You may not be able to change your current situation but you can start a new beginning with your kids in a new place.
The best thing for you right now is to take a little trip with a friend to nags head or myrtle beach just for the weekend, You dont need a bottle All ya need is a walk in the sand at the ocean ,you need to get out of the box your setting in and the frame of mind your in!
Your not liveing in a box with your wife & kids anymore, Your now liveing in a world as louie & your kids, Live for them if you dont feel like liveing for yourself!
Get away,You may need to make a few trips to walk on the ocean beach.
And if ya dont get better soon, i might just have to take a trip down and drag ya to the beach!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fish (Small).jpg (55.9 KB, 35 views)

Bows,07PSE,MOJO-3D,05Flash
Arrows..beman ICS hunter
SURE-LOCK sights..Extreme scopes..TT rest
FBSA-MEMBER
Wheely Custom Quivers & Poston Stab's..Made in The U.S.A
kbohunt is offline   Reply With Quote