Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Free Classifieds - Used Archery Equipment > Left Handed Archery Classifieds

Old 09-02-2007, 06:24 PM   #1
Shark144

Shark144 is on a distinguished road
Default WTB LH Bow 27" Draw Length

I'm a RH shooter that is Left Eye dominant. While I predominantly hunt, I've been interesting in more 3D shoots and have decided to see if I can make the switch to the Southpaw side (LH).

Since I'm not sure if I'm going to be comfortable with this, I don't want to sink a lot of money into a LH bow until I know that I can "master" the LH thing. On the surface it seems like I should be able to compensate, but the body has a funny way of rejecting logic sometimes.

Anyone have a used LH set-up that would be perfect for someone wanting to walk on the "other side"? If I get the hang of it, I'll look to upgrade to one of the big three (Hoyt, Matthews or Bowtech). But that needs to wait until I know whether I'm buying a LH or RH bow.

I need a 27" draw length and would be looking to shoot in the 60# range (at least that is where I am at now with my RH Darton Storm PS2.
Shark144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:47 AM   #2
tnts79

tnts79 is on a distinguished road

I have a LH 60-70lb. 2004 reflex excurison I hunted with for the last two seasons, I just bought a trykon so im debating on keeping my reflex as a backup or selling it. What are you looking to spend?
As is $350+s/h
Bare $275+s/h
I'm in illinois
Truglo 5-pin sight
Whisker Biscuit
New stone mountain string (neon green and black)
29" draw(adjustable 27-30) @ 70lbs. shooting 370 grain gt xt hunters at around 270 fps.
If your interested pm me or
email me at trentt88@hotmail.com
(217)840-6499
tnts79 is offline   Reply With Quote