CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter is on a distinguished road
Default Reflex

Was there anymore new stuff from Reflex
CoyoteHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:33 AM   #42
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

There was only one new bow from Reflex.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 09:34 AM   #43
Chris
Administrator

Chris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond reputeChris has a reputation beyond repute

New movable sight from Impact Archery
Attached Thumbnails
General Archery Forum - Click for larger version  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:35 AM   #44
Chris
Administrator

New bow from Whisper Creek with suspension in the axles.
Attached Thumbnails
General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:38 AM   #45
Chris
Administrator

New releaes from Stanislawski/Copper John. Take notice, these are going to be HOT, HOT, HOT!

The thumb trigger model is totally adjustable. You can angle of the thumb trigger, you can adjust the travel and adjust the trigger tension with just and allen wrench.

The back tension has the best adjustment system I have seen. You can make the smallest adjustments with just a wrench. No more having the moon slip while adjusting the travel on the back tension.
Attached Thumbnails
General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:40 AM   #46
Chris
Administrator

New aluminum cable slide from Winners Choice. The annodizing is teflon impregnated (sp?) and the slide is channeled to allow water to escape. They said it eliminates cable slide chatter.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 01-08-2006, 09:41 AM   #47
Chris
Administrator

Default The Buck Growler

This is going to be another HOT item. The buck growler. This is a sound most have never heard. They have video of deer in the wild doing this sound and it is incredible the number of bucks that come in to check this out.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 01-08-2006, 09:42 AM   #48
Chris
Administrator

Default Trophy Taker Ten Pin Sight

For those that think 5 pins is not enough, how about 10? Whoa.
Attached Thumbnails
Old 01-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #49
Chris
Administrator

Default New Carbon stabilizers from Vibracheck

Vibracheck has released a new CFX carbon stabilizer. These have a weight suspended in a gell inside the rod. Very impressive looking and they work great. We think these are going to be hot to.

Also check out the new monkeybar angle brackets. You can setup your angled stabilizers and any angle or put two together for dual back stabilizers.
Attached Thumbnails
General Archery Forum - Click for larger version   General Archery Forum - Click for larger version  
Old 01-08-2006, 09:45 AM   #50
Chris
Administrator

We are finally back from a very busy ATA Show. We hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Old 01-08-2006, 12:11 PM   #51
grass

grass is on a distinguished road
Default thanks chris

thanks for the photos chris, I have a list of things I have to have just from the pictures alone.!!!!!!!!!!!
grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:27 PM   #52
Shaman

Shaman is on a distinguished road

Best collection of pics from any site/board so far.
Great job.
Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:39 PM   #53
glenny

glenny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to glenny
Default Is it a grunt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
This is going to be another HOT item. The buck growler. This is a sound most have never heard. They have video of deer in the wild doing this sound and it is incredible the number of bucks that come in to check this out.
What is the noise like?
Strange...sound or what? You got one whe you get home for us to hear?
glenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 01:49 PM   #54
glenny

Default Yipee,more good stuff!

I would have love to have been there Chris...
Can't wait to see what you got when you get home.
A good show I presume,
Thanks for the teasers...can't wait to get my hands on a few of those things.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:53 PM   #55
Chris
Administrator

The growler is like a grunt call except when you blow it hard the grunting noise speeds up dramatically. You need to hear it to understand.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #56
Kygirl

Kygirl is on a distinguished road
Default Pic coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio moose
Anything from Sword acu sight.Heard they were coming out with camo on their sights.And how about micro adjust?
Thanks

The new camo on the SWORDS is really COOL.. designed to match the Mathews Camo, but will work well with any pattern,.... i'll try to get a pic up soon!

and you've GOT to check out the .010 pins!
Kygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 04:49 PM   #57
Kygirl

Default Pic coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohio moose
Anything from Sword acu sight.Heard they were coming out with camo on their sights.And how about micro adjust?
Thanks

................ annnnd... you've got to see the new removable lens sight~~~~~
Old 01-08-2006, 04:55 PM   #58
ohio moose

ohio moose is on a distinguished road

Thanks Kygirl. So no micro adjust yet?
ohio moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 05:11 PM   #59
Kygirl

all the Apex sights (which is what I shoot and am familiar with) have the micro adjustments on them...

And an additional BIG plus is the fantastic customer service.. these guys are as nice in person as they are by phone/email and i personally saw them go without a rest period (something that was few and far between at the ATA show) to rebuild a new, custom sight for a customer that was leaving for overseas... they're awesome and the ones to watch for 2006-2007!
Old 01-08-2006, 10:24 PM   #60
Unk Bond

Unk Bond is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Hello Chris
Real nice job with the pic's . And thanks.

Just wondering if you got a pic. Of the [Loop Set Plyers ] displade by Viper Sight Co.

Again thanks

Unk
Unk Bond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 07:46 AM   #61
Chris
Administrator

Unk Bond, No, I didn't take a picture of the loop plyers. However, I will have a set in my shop. This is a "must have" tool.
Old 01-09-2006, 09:17 AM   #62
nybohunter

nybohunter is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the pictures. Time to start saving money.
nybohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:37 PM   #63
ScottC

ScottC is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ScottC

Thanks for the pictures, Chris.

I am interested in those releases. Like you said, they will be hot. I cannot imagine using the Trophy Taker sight. I have 5 pins now, and cannot imagine 5 more. Even friends with Spott Hogg's Seven Deadly Pins don't think it will be very popular.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:12 PM   #64
Next Ridge Over

Next Ridge Over is on a distinguished road

ttt

This is a great thread
Next Ridge Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2006, 06:07 AM   #65
glenny

Default This new stuff...2006

I ordered a Old Glory in Max4 Hd with speedcams for hunting this year.It's on it's way.So,I am glad that I new about this new stuff.
I am getting a few of these items for sure.
Thanks again,Chris!
Old 01-18-2006, 09:26 PM   #66
ultramax

ultramax is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the pics. This post makes me so jealous I wish i could have been there. Great job Chris
Attached Images
General Archery Forum 
ultramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2006, 09:41 AM   #67
CoyoteHunter

CoyoteHunter is on a distinguished road

Hey Chris
Who makes the buck growler and do you know where i can get one
Joe
Old 01-19-2006, 10:17 AM   #68
Chris
Administrator

The Growler is supposed to be available around March.
It is by MAD calls.

The video that they have is just awesome. I have never seen a bunch of bucks more agressive.
Old 02-25-2006, 09:24 PM   #69
JBUTLER

JBUTLER is on a distinguished road

Have you gotten any of the new stuff in yet?
JBUTLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:19 PM   #70
Chris
Administrator

Some of the new Stans are in. We have the mag micro and the micro 3. Still don't have SuperX yet. Hopefully they show up soon. They didn't tell me they were sending a batch to Vegas.
Old 02-26-2006, 04:10 PM   #71
dzingale

dzingale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris
Some of the new Stans are in. We have the mag micro and the micro 3. Still don't have SuperX yet. Hopefully they show up soon. They didn't tell me they were sending a batch to Vegas.
Can you give me A price on the micro 3
dzingale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 06:11 PM   #72
Chris
Administrator

Stan Micro 3 is $134.50. Click the link below.
Stanislawski Releases
Old 11-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #73
Chris
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
This is still in development. But the arrow has two transmitters. One that stays with the broad head. The second is attached to the nock which detaches in the event of a pass thru and stays in the deer. You flip a switch to find the arrow and then another to find the deer. They said with the proper antenna you could find them over a mile away.

The first picture is of the nock detached from the arrow. Notice the long wire antenna that is down inside the shaft when the nock is on the arrow. The second is the broadhead and insert.
I'm not sure what tracking system you are talking about. Where is it displayed on our site?

Chris
Old 11-06-2006, 06:33 PM   #74
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

what is going on here is chris just getting tired????cris you posted a quote of something you said and then you say you dont know what you are talking about........
Old 11-06-2006, 06:50 PM   #75
Chris
Administrator

Oh, your talking about the one from the ATA show that was posted almost a year ago

Tired, yes. Been out of town hunting the last 5 days. Getting up at 3:30am every day sucks. Didn't find the buck I wanted to shoot so I am empty handed.