Old 07-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #14921
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

BUNNYMAN will become famous soon enoughBUNNYMAN will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
Old 07-14-2008, 03:57 PM   #14922
J.C.

J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 06:53 PM   #14923
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

are you guys aware, that this thread has 56,000 veiws???
Old 07-14-2008, 08:44 PM   #14924
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!

bullfiddle is on a distinguished road

And almost 15,000 posts...
FBSA President and Founder
bullfiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:56 AM   #14925
trussoni
Ninja Fighting Fool

trussoni is on a distinguished road
Default where do i begin

lifes really strange on 2/08 my grandaughter was born the most beautiful lil thing in the world. well since shes been born up until about a week ago or so shes pretty much lived here with grandpa and grandma. its taken every bit of time i have had. moneys been tight time has been little a far between to do anything. then my comp puked and lo and behold no money to replace it. finally got another puter a few weeks back and gracies mom ( the grandaughter) was sexually aussaulted by my sons best friend. that turned out to be a complete fiasco as they lack the evidence to press any charges.its the old he said she said thing so ofcourse they can do nothing.my diabetes has been totally whacked and i have not been able to control it i am sure it is stress related so im sure that will get better. i did receive hoosiers calls but about the time i was going to return the call the wife deleted my calls and i lost the number. yesterday i looked at my phone again and i will be returning your call hoosier. sorry for the disapearance but sometimes life just happens. thanx for the phone calls and the emails i got i still havent gone through them as there are hundreds of unanswered emails on my account. hope this helps explain my absense i will be able to come on a bit now and gracie has moved home and things may finally become liveable around the trussoni household once again. have fun all and thank you. Phil Trussoni

FBSA Member
http://www.thefbsa.com
Mathews Drenalin
Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Last edited by trussoni; 07-15-2008 at 05:59 AM.
trussoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 05:59 AM   #14926
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trussoni View Post
lifes really strange on 2/08 my grandaughter was born the most beautiful lil thing in the world. well since shes been born up until about a week ago or so shes pretty much lived here with grandpa and grandma. its taken every bit of time i have had. moneys been tight time has been little a far between to do anything. then my comp puked and lo and behold no money to replace it. finally got another puter a few weeks back and gracies mom ( the grandaughter) was sexually aussaulted by my sons best friend. that turned out to be a complete fiasco as they lack the evidence to press any charges to do to the he said she said nature of it all. my diabetes has been totally whacked and i have not been able to control it i am sure it is stress related so im sure that will get better. i did receive hoosiers calls but about the time i was going to return the call the wife deleted my calls and i lost the number. yesterday i looked at my phone again and i will be returning your call hoosier. sorry for the disapearance but sometimes life just happens. thanx for the phone calls and the emails i got i still havent gone through them as there are hundreds of unanswered emails on my account. hope this helps explain my absense i will be able to come on a bit now and gracie has moved home and things may finally become liveable around the trussoni household once again. have fun all and thank you. Phil Trussoni

Man I was getting pretty worried dude......glad things are getting back to normal.......life moves on bud, hope you get through for a while, with no more speed bumps.....
Old 07-15-2008, 06:50 AM   #14927
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

jdawg240 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lifes really strange on 2/08 my grandaughter was born the most beautiful lil thing in the world. well since shes been born up until about a week ago or so shes pretty much lived here with grandpa and grandma. its taken every bit of time i have had. moneys been tight time has been little a far between to do anything. then my comp puked and lo and behold no money to replace it. finally got another puter a few weeks back and gracies mom ( the grandaughter) was sexually aussaulted by my sons best friend. that turned out to be a complete fiasco as they lack the evidence to press any charges.its the old he said she said thing so ofcourse they can do nothing.my diabetes has been totally whacked and i have not been able to control it i am sure it is stress related so im sure that will get better. i did receive hoosiers calls but about the time i was going to return the call the wife deleted my calls and i lost the number. yesterday i looked at my phone again and i will be returning your call hoosier. sorry for the disapearance but sometimes life just happens. thanx for the phone calls and the emails i got i still havent gone through them as there are hundreds of unanswered emails on my account. hope this helps explain my absense i will be able to come on a bit now and gracie has moved home and things may finally become liveable around the trussoni household once again. have fun all and thank you. Phil Trussoni
Its good to hear from you Phil I hope everything works out for you and your family.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #14928
J.C.

J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough

glad to have you back, and glad things are getting back to normal for you........
Old 07-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #14929
J.C.

Old 07-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #14930
J.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #14931
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Sorry to hear of all of your issues buddy. Hopefully they are all behind you and things can now get back to normal for you. So sorry to hear about Gracies mom. I hope the punk gets what he deserves. Take care of that diabetes, I watched my grandmother battle it for years. We are so glad to hear from you and hope you don't stay away so long anymore. I was worried I had the wrong number. WELCOME back buddy.

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #14932
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!

Quote:
WB Trussoni we been worried....
Old 07-16-2008, 08:08 AM   #14933
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Good Morning all
Old 07-16-2008, 03:28 PM   #14934
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Remember this past winter when all us northerners complained about the -22 degrees????

Well now Im complaining because it's hotter than a javelina Hog today. 93 degrees and 100 percent humidity,,,I dont know how you southern boys handle the heat. Were all sweating like a pack of pigs up here!
Old 07-16-2008, 04:55 PM   #14935
bullfiddle
Movin on up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdawg240 View Post
Remember this past winter when all us northerners complained about the -22 degrees????

Well now Im complaining because it's hotter than a javelina Hog today. 93 degrees and 100 percent humidity,,,I dont know how you southern boys handle the heat. Were all sweating like a pack of pigs up here!
Man up ya sissy it aint even August yet.... I can't wait till the R-100...
Old 07-16-2008, 05:35 PM   #14936
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
A bunch of sweaty FBSA members...that oughta be a sight
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 05:39 PM   #14937
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullfiddle View Post
Yep I can't wait for August. The 15th we get to kill some tree rats. I am really needin to kill something.

"HONDA"
Old 07-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #14938
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Quote:
A bunch of sweaty FBSA members...that oughta be a sight
You hate that you are gonna miss it don't ya?? Bunny all shirtless and sweaty......... whoops excuse me. I vurped a little.

"HONDA"
Old 07-16-2008, 05:45 PM   #14939
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
You hate that you are gonna miss it don't ya?? Bunny all shirtless and sweaty......... whoops excuse me. I vurped a little.
Thanks, I am starting to feel glad that I can't make it
Old 07-16-2008, 06:17 PM   #14940
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Quote:
Glad I could help ya out..........

"HONDA"
Old 07-16-2008, 07:07 PM   #14941
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Quote:
Cause you wont be able to resist such a manly sight!!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #14942
rodney482
I love this stuff

rodney482 is on a distinguished road

Nite rabbit
Old 07-16-2008, 09:57 PM   #14943
Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes will become famous soon enoughHoly Smokes will become famous soon enough

Quote:

88 and 60% humidity here

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps
Holy Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 07:02 AM   #14944
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
Yep I can't wait for August. The 15th we get to kill some tree rats. I am really needin to kill something.
August isnt that bad up here..The days get shorter and we have less humidity. Late June and early July are the hot days up here. When you only have 2 months of hot weather it's hard to get used to. Man I cant wait for September
Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 PM   #14945
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

"HONDA"
Old 07-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #14946
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Hello hello hello
Old 07-22-2008, 07:06 AM   #14947
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Good Morning people
Old 07-22-2008, 07:19 AM   #14948
Slice
The Fobinator

Slice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Good Morning people
Good Morning

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 10:29 PM   #14949
Wheely
Wheely Threads

I came back and you boys were not there
Old 07-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #14950
J.C.

Quote:
I came back and you boys were not there
those sissies went to bed........
Old 07-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #14951
Wheely
Wheely Threads

what a bunch of wimps!!
Old 07-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #14952
J.C.

yep, buncha little girly-men.......
Old 07-22-2008, 10:42 PM   #14953
Wheely
Wheely Threads

well, it is almost dark and the kids are not in bed and I told brent to meet me on the trampoline later, soooo....it is time for me to go
(disclaimer: sorry for the TMI, I have been drinking again!)
Old 07-22-2008, 10:44 PM   #14954
J.C.

Quote:
well, it is almost dark and the kids are not in bed and I told brent to meet me on the trampoline later, soooo....it is time for me to go
have fun.......
Old 07-22-2008, 11:09 PM   #14955
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Old 07-22-2008, 11:36 PM   #14956
J.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:59 AM   #14957
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

Quote:
WOW

Good Morning all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:45 AM   #14958
BUNNYMAN
I pray for you!

Quote:
THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT WHAT?????

PICS!!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #14959
Slice
The Fobinator

Slice is on a distinguished road

Ummm Pictures Please.

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing
Slice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:15 AM   #14960
J.C.

y'all want pics of her and the hubby on the trampoline?

SICKOS.......

how about some pics of just you on the trampoline?......