Archery Forums 3DShoots.com
Find Archery Shoots near you  |   Advertise on 3DShoots.com

Go Back   Archery Forums 3DShoots.com > Clubhouse Lounge > Offtopic

Old 08-05-2010, 06:21 PM   #17041
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Default It's sad but true ,that there is life when the Cubs are down !

I just found out my 401 K lost $300 + these last three months , but my wife lost $6,100 + the same time .I'm not doing so bad , helps if you ain't got much money to lose !

PS . This has nothing to do with the Cubs , who won their last game , like bigtime !
Carpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #17042
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Carpshooter will become famous soon enoughCarpshooter will become famous soon enough
Angry Another sad day in the life of a cubs fan !

Those chicago cubs lost all three games in a series to the " REDS " !
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #17043
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

Happy tuesday
Gator eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:36 PM   #17044
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Thumbs up How about them " CUBS " !

Those Chicago Cubs won last night as their fans , all three of us , were dancing in the streets until sunrise . Stopped for something to eat and went back to the dancing again until about noon , when we decided to get some clothes on and call it a day !
Old 08-11-2010, 07:39 PM   #17045
J.C.

J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough

you REALLY like the Cubs, huh?
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:04 AM   #17046
Gator eye

Gator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the roughGator eye is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Those Chicago Cubs won last night as their fans , all three of us , were dancing in the streets until sunrise . Stopped for something to eat and went back to the dancing again until about noon , when we decided to get some clothes on and call it a day !

I hope you had sunscreen.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:25 PM   #17047
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Talking I got a laugh out of that !

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
you REALLY like the Cubs, huh?
At one time there was so many Chicago Cubs Fans that alot of people thought we were Democrats or something !
Old 08-14-2010, 09:53 PM   #17048
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Those " world famous Chicago Cubs " won today , so everyone head to wherever you keep your adult beverages and fire up !
Old 08-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #17049
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Talking Here's what I think !

Those World Famous Chicago Cubs have won two in a row and thus all good fans should keep dancing in the streets or wherever before the next game tonight as the results may not be good news !
Old 08-19-2010, 10:31 AM   #17050
Gator eye

ticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockti cktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktick tockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktickto ckticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktick tockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktickto ckticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktock ticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktockti cktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktick tockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktickot icktockticktockticktockticktockticktockticktocktic ktockticktockticktockticktocktickticktickticktickt icktickticktickticktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktoc ktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktockticktickticktickt ickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktic ktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktocktickt ickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktickticktic kticktickticktickticktic ktifg,vifigtikefvjpasdvuh-pjhbeprpujhqfopjihqcvpojhcjophuohuaaaaaayyuuuuuuuu uuugggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomuctimeonmyhandstoday
Old 08-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #17051
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Unhappy It's sad but true ,that there is life when the Cubs are down !

Yes it is true , those so - called world famous chicago cubs have lost so many in a roll that a tie would be something !
Old 08-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #17052
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Well I got my Glendel buck all setup. Now if we could just get some cooler temps I could go out and shoot it. WOW is it ever hot.

"HONDA"
BowhuntnHoosier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:15 PM   #17053
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

BowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura aboutBowhuntnHoosier has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

Back to work tomorrow. I hope you all have a good week.

"HONDA"
Old 08-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #17054
Gator eye

Nice and cool so far this week....no excuses now.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:45 PM   #17055
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Yes it is true , those World Famous Chicago Cubs won !

They have a game tonight so this one game winning streak may not last !
Old 08-24-2010, 07:48 PM   #17056
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
Nice and cool so far this week....no excuses now.
Oh yeah these hight temps of 84 are very nice with the lower humidity. Looks to stay the same all week. Think I'm taking friday off to enjoy the great outdoors.

"HONDA"
Old 08-25-2010, 08:17 AM   #17057
Gator eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
Oh yeah these hight temps of 84 are very nice with the lower humidity. Looks to stay the same all week. Think I'm taking friday off to enjoy the great outdoors.
Great minds think alike....I was just tellin a buddy of mine that my throat was starting to feel a little scratchy.....I might be comin down with something.

fishin trip on friday
Old 08-25-2010, 08:23 AM   #17058
Gator eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
Yes it is true , those World Famous Chicago Cubs won !

They have a game tonight so this one game winning streak may not last !

I just don't understand. How can anybody from Iowa like anything from Chicago .................................................. .................................................. ..............

I can't think of a single thing I like from Chicago.

Can you?????
Old 08-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #17059
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Quote:
I just don't understand. How can anybody from Iowa like anything from Chicago .................................................. .................................................. ..............

I can't think of a single thing I like from Chicago.

Can you?????
Isn't President Oba..............no wait you said a thing I like. Nope I cant either.

"HONDA"

Last edited by BowhuntnHoosier; 08-25-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #17060
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Those so-called World Famous Chicago Cubs have won three in a row and will not lose today as they have the day off !

About everyone here in the " Hawkeye State " is a " Chicago Cubs Fan " including yours trully !

PS It's rally time , so turn your hats around !

Dancing in the street will be allowed with wearing of clothing as an option and adult beverages for everyone , so check your frig for availability !
Old 08-27-2010, 08:21 AM   #17061
Gator eye

there really isn't much to do between sowing and harvest season in Iowa is there??
Old 08-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #17062
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Wink Got to look at the bright side !

Quote:
there really isn't much to do between sowing and harvest season in Iowa is there??
Besides watching our beloved " World Famous Chicago Cubs " , there more than one would think , especially one who watches paint dry !

Some of these fascinating things to do are getting ready for bowfishing , going to one's bowfishing hotspot , going to your buddy's hotspot , going to all your relative's hotspot ( that can take a long time depending on family size or if you include any extended folks in your family ), filling out your X-mas list on anything that you want to have when you go bowfishing , getting your bowfishing auto equiped for the next carpshooting trip , gasing your bowfishing auto up so you can go bowfishing plus purchasing lottery tickets , going to one's favorite wateringhole letting all your drinking buddies know about your last bowfishing outing ,buying any bowfishing stuff that can't wait til X-mas time and last thing is giving away (especially to those who you may not favor , such as Mathrew owners ) the carp or whatever fish that one obtains in the last bowfishing outing free and unannouced .

One can stay really busy , but those Chicago Cubs are the most important !
Old 08-28-2010, 07:11 AM   #17063
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Well the weather is supposed to turn today and start getting a little hot again. I have so enjoyed the last few days. Dead leaves have been falling around here. Just 33 more days til deer season.

"HONDA"
Old 08-30-2010, 07:13 AM   #17064
Gator eye

yes it's getting that time of the year. Early goose season starts sept. 1st here, and I still haven't found a field to hunt in

All my normal fields are in corn this year.

I'll find one yet
Old 09-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #17065
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Thumbs up A little known fact !

Them there well known World Famous Chicago Cubs won today !
Old 09-03-2010, 10:07 AM   #17066
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

The Plan

1) 'The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting withGermany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.
6) The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

"HONDA"
Old 09-03-2010, 03:38 PM   #17067
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Thumbs up Another happy day in "PARADISE "!

Them there World Famous Chicago Cubs are winning as this is written , hope they get-'r -done !
Old 09-04-2010, 11:39 AM   #17068
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

They did it yesterday !

Wonder what today will bring ?
Old 09-09-2010, 06:58 AM   #17069
Gator eye

Quote:
The Plan

1) 'The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will apologize to the world for our 'interference' in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good 'ole' boys', we will never 'interfere' again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting withGermany , South Korea , the Middle East , and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are from. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.
4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign 'students' over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a 'D' and it's back home baby.
6) The US, UK , CANADA and AUSTRALIA will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for a while

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not 'interfere.' They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

Hoosier for President~!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2010, 08:29 PM   #17070
jdawg240
BOWNUTS

jdawg240 is on a distinguished road

Food Plot teaser pic

Offtopic
Old 09-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #17071
J.C.

J.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the roughJ.C. is a jewel in the rough

that looks good enough to grab a bottle of ranch dressing and some croutons and dig right in...
Old 09-11-2010, 07:59 PM   #17072
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

Only thing I see missing from the picture is some deer.

"HONDA"
Old 09-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #17073
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

http://www.wimp.com/oneball

Funny clip.....

"HONDA"
Old 09-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #17074
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Those " World Famous Chicago Cubs " won last night and have another exciting game tonight !

Just wanted to share that with all my friends or not here on this fine site !
Old 09-24-2010, 12:40 AM   #17075
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Wow! I was surprised to see this thread so near the top! How you boys been? I miss the fun we use to have in this place! I am not sure where I should be
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 AM   #17076
J.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
Wow! I was surprised to see this thread so near the top! How you boys been? I miss the fun we use to have in this place! I am not sure where I should be
Old 09-24-2010, 07:15 AM   #17077
Gator eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
We all do

Nice to see ya stop by.
Old 09-24-2010, 07:17 PM   #17078
Carpshooter
Recycle archer

Most of those using this thread are either " World Famous Chicago Cubs Fans or Wannabe World Famous Chicago Cubs Fans " !

PS . Those beloved so-called world famous chicago cubs lost today !
Old 09-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #17079
BowhuntnHoosier
Bisquit.......

OK lets hear some predictions on the Battle of the Horses coming Sunday at 4:15. Is it gonna be the Colts or Broncos?????

"HONDA"
Old 09-24-2010, 09:52 PM   #17080
Wheely
Wheely Threads

Wheely has a spectacular aura aboutWheely has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
OK lets hear some predictions on the Battle of the Horses coming Sunday at 4:15. Is it gonna be the Colts or Broncos?????

Hmmm....I think I will go with....the Colts
Wheely is offline   Reply With Quote